Options

Android Glitch SYS

DelissaDelissa Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I've gone from Gold 1 to Bronze 1. What is happening and I need help.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi the team is aware of the situation and they’re looking into it. when we have more info we’ll post. So sorry this has affected players. Please keep submitting looks and we’ll post more info when it becomes available..
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TashaDTashaD Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yes, because mine says bronze when it should be Gold. I am always in gold. That’s a major jump backward. :( I contacted support and haven’t heard anything back. 
  • Options
    DelissaDelissa Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I haven't heard anything and I texted both Kalinda  and customer care for 2 days now. Kalinda is telling me customer care will help and they keep telling me an agent soon assist me for 2 days now? Some ppl got the prize who was in bronze. Why not send them to everyone who got placed from Gold to Bronze. I'm feeling really discouraged to continue playing this Game. Glu team need to do better.
  • Options
    shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    I was in Silver II and suddenly was demoted to bronze. I hope we're compensated for this because it's just odd & unfair, I'm missing out on better prizes. Should I just contact customer care?
  • Options
    HeroOverlordHeroOverlord Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    lulula said:
    @viola From what I gather, if you make it in Top 15, you're style level increases. So yes, the red heart with the "I" inside, is Bronze Level I, then if you are Top 15 you go to Bronze Level II (i'm assuming). Every week your points start from 0 like all other SYS events! 

stuck in bronze 1 forever
    Platform: Android
    Hollywood ID: 3586aa46ba4b5587