🗳️🎸SYS - 3/4/21 Girl Group SYS🎤🎶🗳️

Comments

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Hi, ill give my unnecessary opinion lol:
    i agree with both parts of this debate, personally, i dont feel that my votes are rigged and i do think that most of the times my votes are real, bc ive never had the struggle to not break 40s or being stuck doing bad the whole sys, when i start struggling an event, i start thinking about what voters may like more, for example, i started struggling this sys, couldnt break 40s so I decided to please voters and not my own personal style, so I started to use thigh high boot (bc a lot of people looove them, even tho a i hate them) and started being more eye-catching with my looks, and i started to score better, and i do this every time i struggle and every time my scores get better, the only times i get stuck struggling is in themes where i dont have clothing that match it or in casual sys lol (i guess because theres not much room to be eye catching), but only those cases, so i have never felt that my votes are rigged. but i dot get why people believe the voting its rigged, my main reason is the 60 curse, its so ridiculous consistent that im scared to get a 60 bc I KNOW my votes would decrease, so i do think theres something as to why this happens, but i think that real people do vote and that mostly affects the score. or maybe all votes are rigged and im just super lucky every sys lol, we´ll never know bc i dont think Glu will ever say anything about this issue at all. (and i do think some people think their looks are so next level they deserved 50+ but they are not all that lol)
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @basak I noticed it like a week ago and was so surprised! It’s definitely a newer addition to the closet because it wasn’t in there for the last few years. PS your edit is beautiful 
    Awwww thank you for the clarification and your sweet compliment ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    My scores have been unremarkable so here’s some beauties from the VB as well as a hair I picked up in the booth after dreaming of it for forever

• hotgirlmadyhotgirlmady Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @brenhin votes are definitely rigged bro. I even saw myself on the voting booth one time and it was my second look, which of course was finished! I voted for myself but where did that vote go? I've also seen looks here on the forum that deserved to have at least 40 votes and were struggling to hit 35😔
    I'm just talking about my experience with the game and the forum. I don't wanna upset anyone
  • fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    looks 6-10

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I usually like to google and do some research on the SYS themes and i went down a rabbit hole of girl bands and all i really miss some of these old bands. 

Mid-Teeq. Scandalous was my jam and my friends and I used to sing to it without realising how suggestive the song was. Oh young silly innocent me. 

Atomic Kitten. Whole Again and It’s OK! They were so good! 

Sugababes. I remember Ugly and Stronger used to make me ugly cry with emotions. 
    IOS Player 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-12 should get the last earnable on my 14th ticket.

I play on iOS
  • junjjunj Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited March 2021

paying homage to one of the most beloved and influential girl bands of the 00s, The Plastics, known for hit singles such as 'Make it Happen', 'Life-Ruiner', 'The Limit', and 'Vintage (So Adorable)'
    old to the game, new to the forum 😺
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts

My first ever 60 yasssssss!!! Got me the earnable hair as well so even better. 😊
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My looks 1 - 9. I took my inspiration from ariana grande and kpop style. So sad look #5 just got 38 votes, it's actually from ariana's 'Thank U, Next' MV

I lost 2 tickets because i don't really wanna play this theme at the beginning, but oh my! The earnable hair is really grow on me so i just could regret my lost. I need to get 56 votes average for my last 2 tickets or i need to use 1 out of 3 extra tickets i've been keeping since a long time. So confuse because i also really like the TS prizes and earnables for next SYS, i know that will gonna be a blood bath event.

Please give me a suggestion
    Agree - use 1 ticket to get the earnable hair
    Like - keep it for the next event
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2021
    The hair is *amazing* 🔥🔥🔥

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    My scores are average but I’m not complaining too much, at least I know I’ll get the hair if I keep scoring similarly 🙌 I really liked my purple look so it’s a shame it didn’t score slightly better 🤷‍♀️ Oh well, overall I’m loving this theme though ! Definitely a favourite 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I 100% agree the votes are fishy. I tend to recycle my looks once they unlock. When this sys started i was only getting low 30s but now ive submitted the same exact looks and they’re breaking 50. It’s not a matter of just submitting bad looks because why would the same look be ugly the day before yesterday and cute today?
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I hate this SYS, can't even get the earnable hair with a triple threat. 😥

About the rigging... I think the algorithm definitely isn't fair because we know Glu submits bots from our models which voids votes. 100 people vote, 20 people vote for the bots and those votes don't go anywhere. Without Glu's interference the average votes for every player would be higher, that's just a statistical truth.
    But I also agree that people sometimes expect unreasonable high scores for average looks. Sometimes your look isn't better than others. 
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

One of my favourite looks so far 💜 I’m not going to get the earnable hair unless I submit an extra ticket and even then all my next submissions have score at least over 41 🥺
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    iamkoko said:

Saw someone here use the sparkler with the guitar, and trying to recreate that broke my 30s streak so thank you!
    Absolutely obsessed with your 4th look😍😍😍
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited March 2021

This is sad and comical at the same time. I find it hilarious when people join the forum to post something like this and then never post again. 🤣🤣

I find it sad and comical that you made such a rude comment, but in ur signature you put 
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!

.... Unless you've used tickets? Lol. So gross.

Where's that kindness to the doll who just wanted to share their 50? 

Edit to Lol at the hypocrisy of ticket buyers, it's ridiculous. A few extra tickets still makes you a ticket buyer, other dolls will miss out on TS prizes and be bumped down the rankings from people using just 1 or 2 tickets.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Not my best scores but I’m really into the theme 🥰🥰🥰. 
    Looks 1-12

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    brenhin said:
    okay, I don’t mean to offend anyone or say anything that will lessen on their choices on their looks but what is with all these weird conspiracies! like are people so self delusional that they think all their looks are gonna he big hits and score 50! please- let’s also not forget that your looks could be going against even better looks! 
    maybe- JUST maybe! your looks... are just not always it and on theme? there’s no need for all this insecurity and blaming of others/glu? it’s all based on luck because I’ve also seen PLENTY of creative and amazing looks score 30! this forum paranoia is getting too much lately, put your tin foil hat on girls! 😭
    I totally understand what you are saying, BUT a lot of dolls (including me) are used to score above 50 in EVERY sys theme. Since the update, some sys themes they score around 30 and some around 50. That is the problem here. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I just came here to say that I'm dumb and feel asleep which caused me to miss a ticket 😭 I hate myself right now
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Spleen said:
    I'm sorry I feel like I'm always complaining but my scores have never been this low before... I mean it has been like this for the last couple of SYS and I'm tired... Getting to the second earnable is impossible for me now when I was usually getting it around my 12th ticket before. 
    I even lost two tickets because I'm losing interest in the game because of this 🤷🏻‍♀️ I love the earnable hairstyle but the only way I will get it is by submitting my last extra tickets.

So here are all my looks so far, my average is 37. I was happy when I hit 40 but it didn't last.

Your doll looks amazing. You deserved way more❤
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    These are the highest scores I've gotten in a while. Feels like old times, wish we could have the old SYS back.

Last SYS I couldn't even break 40.

- Emmy
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    These are the highest scores I've gotten in a while. Feels like old times, wish we could have the old SYS back.

Last SYS I couldn't even break 40.

That black and gold look is a stunner 🤩😍