🗳️🎸SYS - 3/4/21 Girl Group SYS🎤🎶🗳️

Comments

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    I'm fairly new to this forum but not to this game. And I want to weigh in on the voting debate.
    No one can deny that since the format of SYS was changed the voting distribution has been off. There are several inconsistent things happening that make things sus to me.
    How long does it take to tally votes for each look? I've had looks come back within a matter of 5-10 minutes while others have taken 30 or more.
    Why are people's finished looks in the VB? There are more than 10 million players of this game even if only half play it seems a reasonable request that if my look is in the VB the votes actually count toward my total.
    I and other people spend money on this game. I have the absolute right to question the fairness of this system when I'm spending my REAL coin. 
    And I also want to add that using one or two extra tickets is in no way the same as having racked up the second earnable by the time most people are putting up their second look. 
    Thanks for reading!!

I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

This is one of the best hairstyles in the game....you can’t convince me otherwise 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Actually obsessed with the hair 🥰

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Some of the items we got from this weekend remind me of bubbles from the power puff girls! She was always my favorite growing up😊💙
    @Amy136602 this is too cute ! 💕😊 love it !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    So, I was in Gold for the first time ever since the new system came out and I've learned one thing : I don't wanna be in Gold ever again.

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Looks 7-12
    I’m just hoping i can get to the last earnable and the TS aura because i love them but it’s been so difficult this time, i’m having fun putting looks together but my scores are pretty low and competition is hard this time

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    She's so gorgeous🥺
    edited March 2021
    And this look is also one of my favorites
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Amy136602 said:

Some of the items we got from this weekend remind me of bubbles from the power puff girls! She was always my favorite growing up😊💙
    @Amy136602 this is too cute ! 💕😊 love it !
    Thanks Amy!! 💖 coming from the edit queen 👑 it means a lot!💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @hotgirlmady @KkhElena Thanks a lot, it means a lot to me 💕✨

And a few of my other looks. This theme is fun and I've loved everything that I've submitted
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    OK I've been doing pretty well this SYS. My first couple of looks were the lowest as always then it all picked up and I was getting 50s. I finally get my first ever 60 and just like everyone has been saying my next vote dropped to my lowest of 34? Only difference, I used the hair I'd just earned instead of the big poofy ones. That's a big difference in scores tho!
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited March 2021

Apparently I’m not on ✨ theme ✨
    🤡 I’m glu’s clown of the week for the second time in a row 🤠

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    One ticket left and I’m praying I can get the aura. Last weekend I forgot to submit my last ticket so I missed out on the candle. Not a huge fan of the boots so if I can’t get the aura I may skip the last ticket and hope for a silver box lol
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Can we talk about though how someone has proof that Glu used their 2nd outfit, meaning it was used after the beginning? Kalinda made a statement that "bots" are used only in the beginning when not enough looks are submitted, what would be the reason for Glu to do that long after that? The least malicious explanation would be that not enough dolls are in rotation at that moment, but who cares? Let's say a doll gets her votes after her doll has been shown in 60, adding bots makes things after, but why? There's no rush.

Also it's been said that old dolls are being used, meaning from previous rounds and everyday 
    wear. You show a good Girl Group look you're literally manipulating the competiton,  and in whose favors? Obviously Glu's because no person is getting these votes. This system literally works against us to, what, manipulate us into buying? God, any update has just been so shady to us, are we not more than wallets.

This 
    whole SYS system is so shady and part of that is Glu allowing players to buy hundreds of tickets. Normally you'd expect something like the Triple Threat package and nothing else. Get earnables quicker to use them in more rounds. Not to make people buy 100s of tickets for no reason. There's a middle ground in making people pay for the leaderboard item and making them impossible to get for free players.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I’m 51 points away from getting the second earnable and I’m clueless what to submit to get a 51. Any suggestions? I’ve seen some of the looks y’all done that has higher than a 51 and I either don’t have the outfit or I’m missing something to recreate it. Help ? 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Just got the hair and it's so cute 💕
    With the beautiful @Mayaa

🦋Android Player🦋
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    beba13 said:
    I’m just gonna put this here: A FEW EXTRA TICKETS SUBMITTED IS NOT THE SAME AS 30!!! Now you can go off but it still stays. Its simply not fair to ANYONE!!! No one is bothered with A FEW submitted but double than everyone and more,sorry but no. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    how is submitting a few extra fair but submitting any more is unfair? you’re still submitting extra tickets?? the complaints regarding this are so tired because at the end of the day, the dolls who buy a lot of tickets don’t care about anyone but the prizes at stake lol. they’ll continue to buy to collect the prizes they want 🤷🏽‍♀️
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    Just got the hair and it's so cute 💕
    With the beautiful @Mayaa

Omg your doll looks so adorable 😍🥰 Thank u for including me ❤️
  • NitaAloha08NitaAloha08 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I’m doing good for once! It’s so much more fun. 
    It’s so strange that one week I can’t even reach 40, and some weeks I almost score 60. 🙂🙃

Your looks are Amazing! Stunning! Great scores too
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

My looks I’ve been all over the place cause halfway I just didn’t care😅. But now that I’m close to the last earnable I sorta care lmao. I submitted 2 extra tickets. If I can’t reach it with my last free ticket I’ll probably use another extra ticket just to get the hair. 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i know my looks ain’t even that good but still...

these were my 4 most recent looks btw 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    My looks 1-13, I appreciate everyone’s inspiration as it really helped me! Sadly I can’t seem to break 45 😭😭

Platform: iOS
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @lulula I love the green hair and boots combo 🙌🏻