🗳️🎸SYS - 3/4/21 Girl Group SYS🎤🎶🗳️

Comments

• kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

Looks 5-12... maybe I haven’t been very creative but very upset about the sudden vote drop after 60. I’m happy I’ll get the last earnable though😊

Also don’t judge the overuse of the straight ponytail hair I did just buy it 😅
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    beba13 said:
    I’m just gonna put this here: A FEW EXTRA TICKETS SUBMITTED IS NOT THE SAME AS 30!!! Now you can go off but it still stays. Its simply not fair to ANYONE!!! No one is bothered with A FEW submitted but double than everyone and more,sorry but no. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    how is submitting a few extra fair but submitting any more is unfair? you’re still submitting extra tickets?? the complaints regarding this are so tired because at the end of the day, the dolls who buy a lot of tickets don’t care about anyone but the prizes at stake lol. they’ll continue to buy to collect the prizes they want 🤷🏽‍♀️
    I guess it seems pointless to submit many tickets after 5 min that the event started? Most people who submit extra tickets here don't submit about 15 extra tickets but probably 3 or 4 depending on how far the last earnable is or if they're a few points away from getting a certain spot on the TS. I also like to assume that they just don't know that the tickets are gonna be stored if they don't use them but yeah there's a huge difference in submitting 3/5 extra tickets and submitting 15 or even more extra tickets
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I am a visionary.

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    lulula said:
    My looks 1-13, I appreciate everyone’s inspiration as it really helped me! Sadly I can’t seem to break 45 😭😭

All your looks are absolutely perfect! Love them.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    First time getting the last earnable in a whilee. Glu chose me this week
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SamanaKKH that outfit is EVERYTHING 🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited March 2021

@YoMomma thank you!! i was going for watermelon realness 

@Stefani_H thank you so much!!
    Platform: iOS
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I literally feel like I’m ranting every single time I comment but I did REALLY bad this SYS! My scores hadn’t been this bad in a long time. I mean my votes weren’t less than 28. But this sys my highest score was a 28 🤡 And I barely made it to the diamonds! Hopefully I will do better next SYS. And I tried EVERYTHING but my votes were still low. I mean maybe I just have a really bad taste I don’t know 🤷‍♀️  If made it this far thank you for reading ♥️ Hope you have an amazing day🌸
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

My last look in an attempt to get into Second to win the hair TS hair 🤞🏼
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I am so excited I just reached the earnable hair with my 13th look. It’s felt like a while since I’ve been able to reach the second earnable and I’m really happy about this one 🥺 Also the look I am wearing with the hair is what’s scored the highest for me so far.

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    idk if this is a forum doll but her looks have been so on point😍😍
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    i just wanna say one thing i dont consider most of my looks particulary trend setting /lol/ but its not like i see an abundance of amazing show stopping never done before looks in the voting booth or from the people in my ts group so yeah it feels weird being stuck in the 30s when most dolls in my group for example are just starting from what it looks like or straight up look like bots only ever sporting the starter items never even the first earnable
    Lady Gaga GIFs  Tenor
    to me it almost feels like you have a selected minimum and then a smaller percantage of your score is made up by real votes...mainly because i almost never vote myself except for the initial easy ones at the begging. it seems impossible to me that there is that many people voting..if i had a meter showing me reach 200kash,1000kash, 3 energy, 5energy 1star, 2 kstars, 5kstars...etc, 1 diamond - and after you do the first set it would get tougher to reach id be more inclined to vote cause i havent seen a diamond in the vt in sooo long and the looks get boring after a while i just dont really vote anymore 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    beba13 said:
    I’m just gonna put this here: A FEW EXTRA TICKETS SUBMITTED IS NOT THE SAME AS 30!!! Now you can go off but it still stays. Its simply not fair to ANYONE!!! No one is bothered with A FEW submitted but double than everyone and more,sorry but no. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    how is submitting a few extra fair but submitting any more is unfair? you’re still submitting extra tickets?? the complaints regarding this are so tired because at the end of the day, the dolls who buy a lot of tickets don’t care about anyone but the prizes at stake lol. they’ll continue to buy to collect the prizes they want 🤷🏽‍♀️
    It can,having in mind that it is allowed by GLU and i personally can understand it because of the voting system manipulation that is done and dolls who would normally get better votes are stuck in 30’s and left out of the run for everything (keeping in mind that they are following the theme,etc.). But a few (2,3 i wouldn’t see a point in more personally because in the end submitting more is just showing its not even sure they will stay in the competition for certain places). And in all i repeat,i said i can understand,not that i like it or support it. I would rather have a fairer system (examp. 14 tickets with highest votes count for your position which allows more people to get the prizes and not just 1) that way literally everyone would be satisfied,people could spend if they wish so and us free players would have a more fair chance to actually compete. But trying to defend people that spend obnoxious amounts of money for no apparent reason other than that they can is just mind blowing 🤯🤯
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    This hair has been doing really well for me this event 😊 

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    So happy how this SYS went, I really wanted the hairstyle and got it! Here are some of my best/favorite looks 💖
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @NitaAloha08 thank you! Means a lot 🥺
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

Really Glu😭 y’all couldn’t just given me the 2 points I needed to reach the hair?? I don’t want to submit another look but I do want the hair lol🤦‍♀️ 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    beba13 said:
    clarizzo said:
    beba13 said:
    It can,having in mind that it is allowed by GLU and i personally can understand it because of the voting system manipulation that is done and dolls who would normally get better votes are stuck in 30’s and left out of the run for everything (keeping in mind that they are following the theme,etc.). But a few (2,3 i wouldn’t see a point in more personally because in the end submitting more is just showing its not even sure they will stay in the competition for certain places). And in all i repeat,i said i can understand,not that i like it or support it. I would rather have a fairer system (examp. 14 tickets with highest votes count for your position which allows more people to get the prizes and not just 1) that way literally everyone would be satisfied,people could spend if they wish so and us free players would have a more fair chance to actually compete. But trying to defend people that spend obnoxious amounts of money for no apparent reason other than that they can is just mind blowing 🤯🤯
    i agree that there should be a better system in place (although the voting is obviously rigged, because it isn’t just free players getting low scores), but i am not going to cry to ppl about how they should spend their money. at the end of the day, this is glu’s fault and it’s a free-to-play game; extreme TBs aren’t going anywhere and shaming users on the forum isn’t going to help matters. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Só pretty
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    These hair bunches remind me of my own childhood icon - angelica pickles
    (inspired by @Amy136602 amazing power puff cosplay)

@YoMomma
    This is so cute!! 🤣💖 love that you included Cynthia!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Love the hair 🖤

• Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

My doll out there doing concerts lol. I love the hair! 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Really enjoyed this event!💕
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @Xabbey love your first look so much 💖