🗳️🎸SYS - 3/4/21 Girl Group SYS🎤🎶🗳️

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Got 3rd place, not a fan of the boots but I LOVE the aura and the CD, this sys was very fun!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I'm confused by the group I was in since literally no one was trying that hard to finish at number 1 and since Glu actually let me get good scores this time, I actually finished at number one. I didn't think I'd ever finish at number one with this system without using extra tickets or buying them, even when I'm not in gold. The downside is now I'm stuck in gold for Cottage core. I at least hope I can get decent scores for that one and rank high enough to get the flower basket. 
    Platform: Android

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Feeling so Ariana with this prizes! *34+35 plays softly in the background* lol
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts

Feeling so Ariana with this prizes! *34+35 plays softly in the background* lol
    Divinaaaaa me amorrrrr
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Got 5th in Silver 3, and I’m not ready to be back in gold lol.  There needs to be a option to not level up 😭.  Got all the earnables with one extra ticket because of my average scores so I could get the cute Ariana pigtails.  Also got my first aura ever.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

My shoe collection continues to grow😂 I submitted my final ticket hoping I’d at least get the aura, but since my 60 I’ve only managed to hit 30s.. soo that didn’t work out 😭
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I really wanted the aura so i submitted an extra ticket literally the last second... Glu, look me in my eyes and tell me this isn’t rigged

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

I really wish I could figure out why my screenshots are so blurry, but I love the aura 💕
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

I came in 13th place and I’m still in gold🙃 I was hoping to level down. This was the first group I’ve been in with a lot of ticket buyers the top players were in the thousands 8/9 were in the 900’s. It was crazy lol. 
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    🥰

• Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    idk if this is a forum doll but her looks have been so on point😍😍
    Omg this is me! Thank you soooo much for posting me ❤️😍❤️. Your looks were amazing too! 
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    LuxeLife1 said:

we..literally..have..the same items for 1st and 2nd..and her outfit is so ugly anyways. enjoy 1st place 🤪🤪
    babe u ain’t slick i saw your post before you edited it  @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

.....I wouldn’t play if I didn’t get a h*ck anyway, miss me with wasting my money and time on this damn game 😂
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

This aura is so pretty😭 the only one from new ones that isn't ugly
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Oohhhhh loving this fit!!! Didn’t get the hair and I’m absolutely okay with that!! 

• therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Came in 4th, and i gotta say at first I didn’t liked the boots but after I styled it im kinda liking it! Also this is the first aura that i got but i looks too high on the doll so im not sure if im gonna use it that much...

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Decided to fight for the TS hair and I have to say it looks absolutely gorgeous 😭😭😭. I really want to cry because the hair is stunning on my doll. This is how I style the earnable and TS items...

Oops!...I did it again

I’ve been here all night 
    I’ve been here all day
    And boy, got me walkin’ side to side

TS items ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺

@LuxeLife1 if that’s you in second place it seems like you and Loni are doing the same exact thing so not sure why you’re ridiculing them. 
    no. just to clarify, I was in first place all weekend with my score being the same for the entire day today. Loni was not even in top 5 before today. 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @LuxeLife1ah you’re right, you aren’t doing the same thing because that player probably doesn’t hack 🤷🏼‍♀️
    edited March 2021
     @ShayShigil ...i don’t know nor do i care. if i like the TS stuff, i will buy tickets. and that’s what i did this weekend 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m just happy to get another free aura this week — I have wanted the sparkle aura for so long but I’m wasn’t going to spend thousands of k-stars in the special (Kimversary?) boxes to get it.

Now I wish Glu would either make the perfume bottle I missed out on available for purchase with k-stars again or make a new, cuter one as an earnable!

dpeters said:
    Me trying to get the aura with my 13 free tickets lol

This has to be the craziest TS group I've ever been in... EVER!

I finished in 20th place and got a hairstyle in my silver box. At least I'm escaping gold hell for the next one.

Edit - Ps. Congrats to everyone who got prizes they love! 
    OMG that is crazy! I don’t even think my top 3 in Gold had 800...
    nhq1012 said:
    Decided to fight for the TS hair and I have to say it looks absolutely gorgeous 😭😭😭. I really want to cry because the hair is stunning on my doll. This is how I style the earnable and TS items...

Oops!...I did it again

I’ve been here all night 
    I’ve been here all day
    And boy, got me walkin’ side to side

TS items ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺

GAGGED. Everything looks so good on your doll!
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

I really wanted the hair but my gold group being insane TB I couldn’t get it ... this is cute though ! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My first 8 looks were in the high 30s on my side game,  then i started getting high 40s and a couple of 50s. With the ticket glitch and low scores I was gonna give up, but I'm glad I didn't cause I ended up winning 2nd place! I'm excited over this pretty hair. I think it will look great on casual and glam looks.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    @Julietalucia 😭😭💕💕 moria would be proud ah
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Can anyone in Silver 3 please let me know which is the last place in the rankings to receive the stars aura? 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    So i use 1 extra ticket to be able to get the earnable hair and leave it there. Become 16th in my TS group and got dye but i couldn't complain because i really love this color. Will be in silver III next SYS, would never have a chance to get the hair, really miserable.

My 10-13th looks... i redo my previous looks but got lower votes

The earnable hair is so cute and well drawned, hope all the hair have the same quality