🗳️🎸SYS - 3/4/21 Girl Group SYS🎤🎶🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @maggiey Number 7 is the lowest rank that gets it. 
    Platform: Android

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @iamkoko ❤️❤️❤️ Thks so much
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I’m so tired of my scores being so consistently low that I can’t even make it to the last earnable because literally atp that’s and the diamonds are the only reasons I play SYS.😭😭 Like I’ve completely given up my obsession of fighting for TS because the act of getting my hopes up and putting in all my effort just to get a low/mid 30 fuels the flame of my internal rage😂😂😂I’m trying to pick my battles but MAN I wanted that hair so bad I’m sad af🥺😪
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited March 2021
    i’m staying in silver III yet again which is probably a good thing considering that gold is a mf bloodbath 😂 i got these leggings from my bronze box

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    LuxeLife1 said:
     @ShayShigil ...i don’t know nor do i care. if i like the TS stuff, i will buy tickets. and that’s what i did this weekend 🤷🏽‍♀️

People who have a hacked game buy tickets? 🤔🤔

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @maggiey Number 7 is the lowest rank that gets it. 
    Thanks! I could have sworn it was 8th place when the event first started but I guess I need to pay better attention. Was pushed down to 8th place after final votes were counted after having been in top 3 almost the entire event so i'm a little irked 🙄
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

@ashleyy
    im pretty sure this is you !
    Yes it is, ty you for spotting me 💖 @therealChar
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Came in first place, in bronze lol. I wish they didn't separate the boots from the jacket. Those prizes should have stayed together. 

- Emmy
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I used some extra tickets bc I really loved the hair 💖

Love every item from this sys 💜
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I was in 10th place the entire event... Ten minutes before the end of the event I went to 14th place.
    I'm so sad, the aura was the only thing that I wanted in this game for a long time. This system is terrible.
    Don't wanna play kkh anymore.

Edit: I had great scores, the highest one was 57. I'm really sad.
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Can someone help me on what to do. When the SYS ended I got my items it said I was in 13th place and now that I went back to the game it’s saying i was 12th place, is there a way I can get the rest of the items I’m missing? 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thanks @nougat! The black and gold was one of my favs
    - Emmy
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    God this SYS was so hard for me, and it seems like a lot of other people had issues with it too, Gold is usually bad but this time it was a real bloodbath, I hit the bottom of the list twice, peaked at 2nd and at the literal last two minutes of countdown went down to 5th place. I think joining the SYS as soon as it's released is a bad idea I've had to purchase a few tickets to avoid getting kicked out of Gold. 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Accalia said:
    I was in 10th place the entire event... Ten minutes before the end of the event I went to 14th place.
    I'm so sad, the aura was the only thing that I wanted in this game for a long time. This system is terrible.
    Don't wanna play kkh anymore.

Edit: I had great scores, the highest one was 57. I'm really sad.

Similar happened to me 😔 I got my 14th ticket like 15 min before the event was over and by the time my votes were counted I was in a place that would get me the aura, but once the event was over I ended up in 13th place so no aura for me ☹️ I just needed to be in 12th. Pretty upset about it but I’ve learned to just expect that. It’s still disappointing but it is what it is. My top 2 were in the 2 thousands, top 4 in the thousands.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I overslept and didn't get the earnable hairstyle, didn't submit tickets to reach the aura at least, and didn't get the backpack from the Weekend event 👁️👄👁️ Slightly disappointed.

Finished 13th and got one diamond which is neh because you always can get 3 in the SYS. 

On a positive note, at least the TS Model hairstyle was useful, usually it scores bad for me 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Lucky to take 7th place this sys. I also loved the theme & background too. My low, high and fave looks.

• GlossyBratGlossyBrat Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    LuxeLife1 said:
     @ShayShigil ...i don’t know nor do i care. if i like the TS stuff, i will buy tickets. and that’s what i did this weekend 🤷🏽‍♀️

you can’t hack tickets 😂😂
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    LuxeLife1 said:

you can’t hack tickets 😂😂
    That’s not what she meant, of course you can’t hack tickets, it seems obvious. I assume she meant something like, why buy tickets when you already have all the items?
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Yupi 6th place - and I have stars efect
    I am really happy because I forgot about this SYS and I submitted 12 looks  

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so happy I end 6th as I wanted the aura ✨✨

@tortor thank you, I love them 🖤
    @Rikk happy for you, I always wanted the sparkle aura too 💖
    @Bear_KKH your doll is one of my fav, so beautiful and I love your styling 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My best look on this SYS

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My group was crazy since the beginning, but aura and hair made me fight for them🙈I love these items and also dress is really cute ❤️

iOS player 

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I was doing pretty alright compared to the rest of my group this weekend, and I thought I had a chance at 3rd place. But alas, my last two looks scored really low and I ended up on 5th.

I hope the aura will be useful! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My palette was not it. Dyes in silver boxes are Big No No. 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Came 9th so I got the handheld, boots and aura which I’m very happy with 😊 I ended up using one extra ticket because I didn’t want to chance being pushed out and I want to try my luck in gold for the next sys. I got a few 50 looks but that’s the highest I was able to score 🤷‍♀️ I really did enjoy this sys though, such a fun theme !
    Lowest, highest and a favourite

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Finished 11th super happy about the aura 🌟🌟🌟 you all rocked this one! I saw all the looks tried to react to as many as possible but my Ipad is constantly acting up since the last update. Anyway good job dolls ❤️

Happy international women’s day 🌹

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last two looks. Managed to get the earnable hair, finished 19th in gold and “won” champagne dye in my silver box. Congrats to everyone who won a prize.

I play on iOS
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Omg, I did it! I got the hair, I'm so happy 😍
    At the beginning I was considering to level down this SYS, because of the crappy scores. But I'm glad I played till the end, I'm obsessed with the hair and the aura 😊

Happy women's day 🌹💖

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    My apologies, but I'm afraid I couldn't help myself with this one. 😩

My best look used an umbrella-ella-ella-a, I spent over 200 K stars for accessoires on this SYS oof.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014