šŸ—³ļø SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    it's amazing how quickly "cottagecore" became "home on the range"
    itā€™s the background! itā€™s not gluā€™s best smhĀ 
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Yaaaaay, it's even worse than last time šŸŽ‰šŸ˜‚

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Totally agree! I was expecting something much more ā€œcozyā€ šŸ¤Ø
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    agreed! it's too dark
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    As your looks come back in 5 seconds with horrible scores let these gorgeous ladies be an inspirationĀ 

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    the voting system is even worse this sys than the last one and we are all getting the votes faster than usual and low too. will glu stop doing this? of course not, maybe they lost lots of money the past few days so, they are punishing us to force us to pay more and more money..

have you noticed dolls that got 60 last sys or even any sys how their vote dropped to 30s-40s after getting a perfect score? well, let me show youĀ 

not only female dolls but also, male dollsĀ 

and this theory was no only seen last sys, it was seen in all sys eventsĀ  before, lets see an example from spa day sys for both male and female dolls :)Ā 

glu, don't you dare to tell us that these votes are voters' choice causeĀ  they are not and you are all exposed now.. your voting system is rigged and fake. it is not even close to reality. We know that you are manipulating votes cause that's the only way you are going to force us to buy tickets :) don't tell me that it is a coincidence too cause we are done lying and you know what? we won't buy tickets :) and if this going to last long trust me we are mature enough to leave the game. We don't deserve to be treated this way, almost 90% of us are grown ups :) enough is enough and WE NEED AN ANSWER FOR THIS @KalindaKing
    I ALREADY KNOW THE ROBOTIC ANSWER BUT, LETS HEAR IT AGAIN :)Ā 
    Same thing happened to me:

• kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:

Have you ever saw yourself in the voting booth after the voting of your look ended by days? Well, don't worry, you will cause this will happen over and over again. Another way that i found that the voting system is rigged :) I saw my doll before and the sys event ended and a new one started HAHAHAHAH and in the photo above I saw my friend's doll after their voting ended by 2 days :D what's your comment on this @KalindaKing ?
    I would really like to know where this vote went since the look was finished lol šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Pls why cant i see the option to buy highlights and blush when i click ' get this look' ?Ā 
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts

First 2 looks!! (creds toĀ @Berenice13 for inspo on the first lookšŸ’ž) Very happy with how these scored considering that Iā€™m currently in 4th place in gold with 2 ticket buyers ahead of me.

Also saw the beautiful @Basak in my group!! Best of luck to you!šŸ˜Š
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I swear if we keep getting the votes fast and too low we are going to ask for compensation after the sys event :)
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts

Sorry if this isnā€™t the right thread to ask this, but can someone please show me what this dress looks like in their kloset and what event itā€™s from? I could have SWORN that I owned this dress but I canā€™t seem to find it anywhere in my storage or in my kloset?? (Picture isnā€™t mine)
    AnnaKKH_ said:

Sorry if this isnā€™t the right thread to ask this, but can someone please show me what this dress looks like in their kloset and what event itā€™s from? I could have SWORN that I owned this dress but I canā€™t seem to find it anywhere in my storage or in my kloset?? (Picture isnā€™t mine)
    it's an old sys earnableĀ 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:

@AnnaKKH_ hereā€™s what it looks like in the kloset! itā€™s a previous sys earnableĀ 

āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @FarahxKKH @tortor
    Me too!!!!Ā 

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    So apparently glu could arrange 34 votes for each of my looks in 2-3 minutes. Oh well, please do take your time for the next roundšŸ˜‚

ā™Žļøā™Œļø
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onĀ https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    šŸ¤—
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Isn't this doll on the forum?
    KkhElena said:
    That's my side game doll but that outfit was from the love yourself SYS as far as I remember!
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    KkhElena said:
    That's my side game doll but that outfit was from the love yourself SYS as far as I remember!
    Glu really being caught red handedĀ 
    KkhElena said:
    FoxieLola said:
    KkhElena said:
    Glu really being caught red handedĀ 
    I want some royalties for using my image šŸ˜‚
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    My first two looks as Iā€™ve started late. I loved the first look and thought it was better than the second šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I guess the voters didnā€™t agreeĀ 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Which one of my hairs from my closet would match the best iā€™m not sure could someone reply and helpĀ 
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

First two looks in Golden I, thereā€™s already ticketbuyers and the votes are suspicious but Iā€™ll have fun with the theme regardless.
    @AngieWithK we are in the same ts group! Your doll is gorgeous!šŸ’ž
    Iā€™ve been waiting to be spotted for so long that it kinda feels like Christmas! Just went and checked and yours looks amazing as well! šŸ„ŗšŸ¤
    the voting system is even worse this sys than the last one and we are all getting the votes faster than usual and low too. will glu stop doing this? of course not, maybe they lost lots of money the past few days so, they are punishing us to force us to pay more and more money..

have you noticed dolls that got 60 last sys or even any sys how their vote dropped to 30s-40s after getting a perfect score? well, let me show youĀ 

not only female dolls but also, male dolls

and this theory was not only seen last sys, it was seen in all sys eventsĀ  before, lets see an example from spa day sys for both male and female dolls

glu, don't you dare to tell us that these votes are voters' choice causeĀ  they are not and you are all exposed now.. your voting system is rigged and fake. it is not even close to reality. We know that you are manipulating votes cause that's the only way you are going to force us to buy ticketsĀ Ā don't tell me that it is a coincidence too cause we are done lying and you know what? we won't buy ticketsĀ Ā and if this going to last long trust me we are mature enough to leave the game. We don't deserve to be treated this way, almost 90% of us are grown upsĀ Ā enough is enough and WE NEED AN ANSWER FOR THISĀ @KalindaKing
    I ALREADY KNOW THE ROBOTIC ANSWER BUT, LETS HEAR IT AGAIN

Ā Have you ever seen yourself in the voting booth after the voting of your look ended by days? Well, don't worry, you will cause this will happen over and over again. Another way that i found that the voting system is riggedĀ Ā I saw my doll before and the sys event ended and a new one started HAHAHAHAH and in the photo above I saw my friend's doll after their voting ended by 2 daysĀ DĀ what's your comment on thisĀ @KalindaKingĀ ?

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    tortor said:
    As your looks come back in 5 seconds with horrible scores let these gorgeous ladies be an inspirationĀ 

OMG the third look on the bottom row is me! That look got me 46 votes. No one's ever found and complimented my doll in the voting booth before so thank you so much this has made my day!