Options

Why am I not able to romance same sex naturally?

MatamumeMatamume Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi guys, I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before. I've tried to use the search function but it didn't answer my question.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but my character is a male isn't able to romance other male npc's that he runs into. He's able to romance men via Kim's matchmaking, the Konnections app, and through the story... But haven't really liked any of them. And for some reason, any male that I just run into organically in any given location... They only offer "Network," where every single female offer "Network" and "Flirt." Am I doing something wrong here? Why can't guys offer "Flirt" when I run into them in a bar or some other location? 

Thanks guys

Answers

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I thought this was determined based on what gender you chose at the beginning of the game when Kim wanted to set up you on a date. It would've been your first romantic contact. Do you remember what you chose?
  • Options
    MatamumeMatamume Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yeah I chose male and actually stayed with who she set me up with for a long while. Even my konnections are set to male. 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Keep looking for guys to flirt with and hopefully that will help!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    bdorkbdork Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    my character is female currently engaged to a female NPC, but i have noticed i can't flirt with all NPC's i run into. i can usually network all of them but can only flirt with some (male or female). i would second the suggestion to keep looking around!