🗳️ SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS 🗳️

Comments

• Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Since the doll with the robe and both male dolls are mine, I can confirm that the last few months after every 60 my scores drop down to 30-40. It works like a charm every time. I even posted about it on Facebook. It happened again during the Girl Group SYS. It happens immediately after I hit 60, so the entire event I was praying not to hit it. Every single look I had was 50+ (50 being my lowest score). Once I reached 60 - baaam 35... same happened to my boy doll as well. 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Votes are coming in super fast now which I like but it’s also suspicious? I know before it took me at least 20 minutes to get my votes in
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    This happens to me each time but the first time I posted it on the forum was during the Out of This World SYS... 

Platform: iOS
  • natcurtesnatcurtes Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This is soo accurate! It always happens to me. I start doing great but then the last looks just blew. Glu really thinks we believe that the voting system is done by other players hahaha 
    @KalindaKing we are not stupid.
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited March 2021
    My first two looks. I just think the counting is ridiculously fast 🤨

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    HJLeonie said:
    tortor said:
    As your looks come back in 5 seconds with horrible scores let these gorgeous ladies be an inspiration 

OMG the third look on the bottom row is me! That look got me 46 votes. No one's ever found and complimented my doll in the voting booth before so thank you so much this has made my day!
    I am so glad I spotted a real person!!! Since my scores came back in 3 seconds I didn’t think anyone is actually voting on the looks ❤️❤️
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    edited March 2021
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Here are my first two looks. The votes came in for both in under 5 minutes though, so I don’t even know how anyone had time to vote!
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Votes coming in 2-3 minutes?! It took me more time to put together that look😂
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • blanemuiseeblanemuisee Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Look 1-3 :/
    I'm so done with this game these aren't amazing but ig they're not that bad....been having 30-35 votes for like 3 months i can't break the 35 can someone help me please?
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @blanemuisee your outfits are on point!! Do you have different eyes?
  • blanemuiseeblanemuisee Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Look 1-3 :/
    I'm so done with this game these aren't amazing but ig they're not that bad....been having 30-35 votes for like 3 months i can't break the 35 can someone help me please?
    also it tipo like less than a minute for the votes to come in...
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Excuse the sloppiness, but here are 1-3! I was basically asleep on the 1st one, but I’m not mad about the scores... yet.
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @iamkoko Your looks are so cute 🥰 The 3rd has to be my fave, it’s so fun! 
  • hotgirlmadyhotgirlmady Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    Excuse the sloppiness, but here are 1-3! I was basically asleep on the 1st one, but I’m not mad about the scores... yet.

Your looks are so cute🥺 I love how the bag matches with the shoes on the 3rd look
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 and @hotgirlmady aww thank you!

I wish the right set was the famous strawberry dress instead, but I’m glad it still worked like this 💕
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    emmym said:
    Which one of my hairs from my closet would match the best i’m not sure could someone reply and help 
    @emmym is this you? 

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    First 3 ✨

• Miss_PrettyMiss_Pretty Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    wow, love all your looks 💓💓💕💕💓 . i just want to say how rigged the system is. this game is so messed up and glu only cares about MONEY MONEY MONEY. And another thing. Maybe it’s racism (probably colorism at best), maybe not, but every time I submit a look with my own skin tone (caramel) I get the LOWEST SCORES. the scoring is already trash, but I can submit the exact same thing with olive skin and the votes are significantly higher. sys is disgusting, this whole game is disgusting. I bet Kim herself isn’t even associated with the game anymore. There’s some other stuff that’s so messed up about glu, but of course we know what happens if anyone speaks on it. All i’m gonna say is, Good Luck. Good luck with everything. we are in a global pandemic and people are spending money/playing games to cope with the absolute mess of the world right now. but then I come here and it’s just another damn problem and it hurts so bad. Goodbye. not coming back on these forums ever again. not even worth it.
  • SaudiArabiaKKHSaudiArabiaKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Platform: Android

This is not the first time this happens but I'll post it here so others could be aware what happens right after we hit 60. Our scores drastically drops! It takes several looks to start scoring decent again. Voting is rigged! There's times that our looks come back from voting within minutes of submitting and end up with an unfair score. It's impossible to get so many votes in so quickly 
    :| 
  • anapaukkhanapaukkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    @KalindaKing we ALL know SYS voting is totally rigged. It isn’t funny and it isn’t fair. Please fix this, it’s ridiculous that we keep spotting our own dolls or our friends’ dolls sporting old looks in the voting booth, yet our looks get random, quick votes that no one knows where they came from. It’s also kinda ridiculous how I always get 30-40 votes on gorgeous looks, and right after I buy tickets, my votes get an immediate boost up to the 50s. Quite suspicious actually so please, enough. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@julia19
    is this u?
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Now scores are coming in slower like they used to, is this happening to anyone else?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨