🎆✨v11.9 Update - Like A Boss ✨🎆

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Is John back to be a troll again? And trying to convince people who want to play as female dolls not to? That already got old a while ago. Also don't tell people they're not allowed to complain when the complaints are valid.
    Platform: Android

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    edited March 2021

Is this a glitch? Are pets supposed to block the view?

edit: i did click on the pet icon when i saw this, but the icon is not doing anything
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @e_corvo it’s not a glitch! you can have your pets either in front or behind you by pressing on this icon

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @e_corvo it’s not a glitch! you can have your pets either in front or behind you by pressing on this icon

I pressed the icon and sadly it's not working
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts

@Brandy1982 where is that purple necklace from in the second row? it's so cute! i'm guessing a diamond kollection?
    Platform: iOS
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @lulula Yes, I’m still pissed at the amount of diamonds I used chasing that bundle!

• Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Ok, why is the bag from last week’s SYS with the handhelds and the guitar from the Diamond Collection in with bags? And the guitar from new FG is with the miscellaneous items?? WHO at GLU is organizing the Kloset?

The strawberry bag where do you get it from? It’s so cute!
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    New prof pic for St Patty’s 🍀

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Also would be great if we could separate short dresses and swimsuits. Because I’m some sys is really hard to find them and some I forget i have 🙈 
    and I always forget about necklaces in misc section, I come there for auras only 😂
    iOS player 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Ok, why is the bag from last week’s SYS with the handhelds and the guitar from the Diamond Collection in with bags? And the guitar from new FG is with the miscellaneous items?? WHO at GLU is organizing the Kloset?

They should allow us to organize our closets a bit better. Sometime I spend a lot of time looking for an item or at time I forget that I have it because I pass it all the time. Or at least, organize it much better than it is right now.
    It would be nice if they’d let us completely organize our closets by choice really. I’d love that a lot!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Uhm.... LOL 

Since you’re not gonna do it-
    Everybody... John loves us❤️
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Uhm.... LOL 

I have to admire his tenacity at this point 😂
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    we were gonna have such a nice vacation with raul and then we got roped into helping skylar with her flopped music festival 😭 this is kkh’s version of tanacon 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    we were gonna have such a nice vacation with raul and then we got roped into helping skylar with her flopped music festival 😭 this is kkh’s version of tanacon 
    Hold on I completely forgot about Tanacon😭 this is Skylarcon..... I was hoping to spend the week w my Raul and now I have to help this ungrateful spoiled brat?👁👄👁
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Im a bit confused 👀 how did we go from talking to Raul to this🤷🏼‍♀️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing the game has been super glitchy especially SYS since the update for me and several non forum dolls-  
    keep getting match fail and booted out of voting booth among other things effecting sys and being able to vote and submit on time 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Isn't this more Fyre Fest than Tanacon? 😂😂
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    I don't wanna help Skylar and her flop Fyre Fest!! Let her get her own Evian water..... 
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Don’t know where to post this, but for someone who got the Rival thing quest with Willow what was the prize for finishing it?  I don’t remember when I got the quest, but it said I didn’t finish it within the deadline, and I got cash and xp?? (lol I don’t what it’s called).

Edit:  The quest was called Rival Resolutions
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.