🗳️ SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS 🗳️

Comments

• equinoxequinox Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

When I submit my second look (right after I submit the first look), I already got score for the first look. Like, 2-3 minutes? And I still found some sparkling dress with extravaganza hairdo and makeup and they got high scores like, what's the theme we are doing right now? 
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we please get an explanation about @FarahxKKH thread?

Unfortunately, many players are facing the same “problem” while playing SYS. 50+ votes, and then suddenly it’s impossible to get at least 40. Probably, GLU trying to make us buy tickets. And what about results appearing in seconds? I can’t believe I got 49 votes in 20 seconds, I’m sorry, it’s impossible.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:

First 2 looks!! (creds to @Berenice13 for inspo on the first look💞) Very happy with how these scored considering that I’m currently in 4th place in gold with 2 ticket buyers ahead of me.

Also saw the beautiful @Basak in my group!! Best of luck to you!😊
    Aww! Good luck to both of us! 😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • nacholenachole Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Glu legit does not even care anymore. They are making it sooooo clear that these votes are rigged. Couldn’t get over 40 votes last SYS. I know my doll look great! I’d also bought $10 bucks in tickets, to try and win the hair.  This sys, can’t get over 36. It’s getting ridiculous and this game won’t last much longer if it keeps going the way it is. It’s very sad bc I love it!  :(
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My looks 1-4. Don't know why i get 43 votes 3 times in a row. Hope i could get 50+ votes because i love the TS prizes but don't want to use any extra tickets to beat the TB.

• nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Thank u @uglyjackie I got them 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Looks 3 & 4. Happy I’m scoring way better than last SYS and I’m in 4th in Gold, hoping my
    group stays chill and I get the chance at some items 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Some gorgeous looks I’ve seen in the VB 😍

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited March 2021
    NaniSix said:
    @KalindaKing can we please get an explanation about @FarahxKKH thread?

Unfortunately, many players are facing the same “problem” while playing SYS. 50+ votes, and then suddenly it’s impossible to get at least 40. Probably, GLU trying to make us buy tickets. And what about results appearing in seconds? I can’t believe I got 49 votes in 20 seconds, I’m sorry, it’s impossible.
    @KalindaKing the response is to delete the thread?! Not responding to our concerns is an admission of guilt from Glu. But to try to silence users by deleting threads is unacceptable. We have no comments on people who score 60s getting in the 30s their next look + votes coming in within seconds of submission + first looks getting the same scores= seriously, just admit an equation determines our scores. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Happy with the scores this time.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

First 5 looks. Even though my scores are bad and there are like 6 TB in my group; I kinda do enjoy this theme 😊
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My firsts! I don’t have a lot of cottage worth outfits but I hope I can keep up.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • shero_97shero_97 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Let me just tell you that it took me less than a minute to put this look together (after I woke up I realized that my tickets had stacked so i had to submit a look)How did this score better than anything that I actually took time to put together?
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    As I mentioned previously I have a limited closet. So it’s quite challenging putting outfits together but I think I’m doing a pretty decent job. I like the looks I’ve managed to come up with but votes are quite low 🙃😭 somehow I’m in first place but im pretty sure that it’s not going to last long lol 😂 Do you guys think my looks match the theme? If not what can I do to improve?

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    More looks, pretty consistent. 

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The thread got deleted?! Omg glu 😂
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

So this girl in second place has this cup in her hand where is it from?? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24