🗳️ SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS 🗳️

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @kokokokonut so how come it's alright to post our scores of 30s after 60s here in the SYS thread and express our concern, but when a new thread is made to highlight how often this happens, it gets taken down and you become radio silent? It's obviously not against forum rules to post about this, otherwise the posts would be deleted
    Platform: iOS
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

I have quite enjoyed this theme, although at the start i thought i had nothing to use i think i managed to make some nice, on theme looks :) (confused how that bottom left one scored 50 cos it’s deffo the worst😂 that’s when i had ran out of clothes haha)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @mandamay76 they’re from a kollection, apologies I can’t remember the name of it off the top of my head.
    I play on iOS
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

My favorite looks I’ve done. This theme is everything.
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Artemiis said:

I think I spotted @Amy136602 in the VB. So gorgeous 💕

Yup that’s me!! Thanks for spotting me @Artemiis 💕 that look for me 52 votes! 😊
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm doing really well and I started the event late, I'm not going to be able to use my last ticket 😭😭
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I need advice!!! I just got a 60. Do I wait 6 more hours to get my dreaded cursed 30s or do I just submit an extra ticket now to get it over with so I can stop stressing about how bad it is going to be?!?

LOL=Waste the ticket you will have to use it anyways to get the prize you want now anyways because your scores are inevitably going to suck 
    Like=Wait and you probably won’t die of anxiety and maybe even that look won’t score as bad as you think...
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm now wishing I had been in a more competitive TS group during the girl group theme because I'll be able to level down for Rock Star but I like the Cottagecore TS items better than those. 
    Platform: Android

• AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Well... I was happy to get my first 60 until I came here. 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

lulula said:
    @kokokokonut so how come it's alright to post our scores of 30s after 60s here in the SYS thread and express our concern, but when a new thread is made to highlight how often this happens, it gets taken down and you become radio silent? It's obviously not against forum rules to post about this, otherwise the posts would be deleted
    I'm sorry, That thread was merged into this  one, where the conversation was ongoing.. A tech error didn't leave a forwarding link, as it normally would.  I would have caught it then and explained, but I had a family emergency.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Looks 6-11

thank you to the doll who inspired my 6th look!!

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I’ve seen so many dolls with the butterfly aura, where is it from?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨

lulula said:
    I'm sorry, That thread was merged into this  one, where the conversation was ongoing.. A tech error didn't leave a forwarding link, as it normally would.  I would have caught it then and explained, but I had a family emergency.  
    @kokokokonut thanks for the response! if you don't mind, I will be creating a new thread as the topic goes well passed this SYS. Appreciate it!
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I’ve seen so many dolls with the butterfly aura, where is it from?
    It’s from Halloween I think. It’s in the Halloween boxes, or you can buy it for diamonds in the booth. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    tortor said:
    I need advice!!! I just got a 60. Do I wait 6 more hours to get my dreaded cursed 30s or do I just submit an extra ticket now to get it over with so I can stop stressing about how bad it is going to be?!?

LOL=Waste the ticket you will have to use it anyways to get the prize you want now anyways because your scores are inevitably going to suck 
    Like=Wait and you probably won’t die of anxiety and maybe even that look won’t score as bad as you think...
    Update 

@tortor I feel you, girl. If you want you can add your screenshot to the thread I just made here: communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5461557/infamous-60-a-thread-of-30s-after-a-perfect-score
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I would like to message this girls to let them know they’re all getting the dress, they don’t need to compete with eachother... the 4th doll has ~700 points, there’s really no need for this lol

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 5 - 12 

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Pink sunshine on my mind💕

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m super happy I got both the earnables, I also really love the colourful buttons!

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Scores have been picking up!

Look 3 inspired by @violettaelliot
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • kaalja25kaalja25 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Make it make sense🤠
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Got the dress with my 13th ticket, It’s so cute

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    e_corvo said:

i'm not sure if i like the dress. on one hand this type of dresses never scores well for me, but on the other hand the dress is pretty and kinda unique. so should i fight for the dress or should i let it go?
    LIKE - go for the dress
    AGREE - let it go
    lmao now i need 4(!) extra tickets to have a chance on the dress

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    ❤️
  • PettyPrincessPettyPrincess Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

I feel like people are unaware of Cottagecore’s queerness but i love this theme and all the looks!