🗳️ SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS 🗳️

Comments

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    crying because i was in 5th place and i slept through my alarm for my last ticket... scared to see these results lmao
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Looks 8-13! Lol @ me and @mikaylachimo submitting the exact same look- I saw hers after I submitted, great minds think alike 💕 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I can’t remember the last time I properly fought for a top sys prize ! It’s been a long time, I think it was even back when we had the old sys system ! I couldn’t resist though, the dress is adorable 💕
    My adrenaline is pumping lol this sys was definitely an intense one and so many dolls trying to get top 3, but overall I used three extra tickets at the end. I admit I panick submitted the third 😬 I noticed a few dolls changed looks last minute and probably could have saved that ticket but oh well. Fingers crossed I was able to snag the dress 🤞
    Lowest, highest and two favourites ✨

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I can’t remember the last time I properly fought for a top sys prize ! It’s been a long time, I think it was even back when we had the old sys system ! I couldn’t resist though, the dress is adorable 💕
    My adrenaline is pumping lol this sys was definitely an intense one and so many dolls trying to get top 3, but overall I used three extra tickets at the end. I admit I panick submitted the third 😬 I noticed a few dolls changed looks last minute and probably could have saved that ticket but oh well. Fingers crossed I was able to snag the dress 🤞
    Lowest, highest and two favourites ✨

absolutely in love with your last look, so pretty  <3
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I had a sorta chill group, still submitted the 4 extras anyway, I’m very happy with these prizes they are so cute!

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

i mixed up screenshots, after 60 i got 42 :|

so cute 😍

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    13th I’m happy with that. Pretty good palette as well.

Hairs cute 😃

I play on iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
       Don’t mind the cross eyes 😩 glu please fix these eyes!!! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    anyways I love these items!!
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    All I wanted was to get into at least third to win the dress in Gold level. With 30 seconds left on the clock and in second place, I thought I was safe. Nope! I placed fourth. I wasted my tickets with nothing to show for it. Gold level is too brutal. Now I’m starting my day in a terrible mood (oh yeah, weekday SYS ends at 7am in my time zone, so I have to wake up half an hour early if I even want to submit my last ticket). I hate this game. SYS is trash. Seriously questioning why I even play this game. I’ve played for over 5 years but It’s just not worth my time or money. 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

I got high scores, and ended up sniping a tb for the dress. i love it so much! really wish i had one like this in real life 😝
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Submitted 5 extra tickets to win everything 🙈 I love everything too much to let it go but I had a lot of fun with this theme
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    im actually really happy rn. i wanted these eyes for a while.

that’s for amateurs
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I didn’t really care for the earnables or TS prizes, so I’m okay with not getting any of it lol.  My scores were okay, I was stuck in the thirties except for one look that got a 41🥴.  Going back to Silver 3, and I’m kind of excited not to be in gold. 😅
    Silver box:

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Luckily I could still get the basket, shame I had no shot at the dress though. I think 4 people crossed 1000 votes. 😅

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

@KalindaKing the basket doesn’t work in this pose, and won’t let u have an aura with it 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    One fear 👀
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I just love these prizes. 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I really don’t get why they put 3 dyes in a silver box. They only should put old ts items in it, maybe diamonds and kstars as well. But I really don’t understand why they would put 3 dyes in it... the only thing I received this sys is the teapot.

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @siennaishollow tysm ! 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I agree we should be able to stack up to 3 tickets. I’ve been working remotely but going back to the office from April I will be losing tickets. This was fun btw ❤️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Couldn’t get the dress but I’m in love with the basket of flowers 💐 first time in months that I’ve made the top 4 with no extra tickets 🙌🏻
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    is there a reason why we can’t use auras with the basket handheld? 😭 @KalindaKing

anyway, i love these prizes so much! 💖 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Was 6th and got pushed back to 8th at the end ☠️ Flower basket you were so close, yet so far 😭
    🌸✨🌼
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I got 1st Place with only 12 tickets 😱 My best event!

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

this whole sys was beautiful 💓 ( had to fight for the ts i loved it )
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Please let us use auras with the basket!!! 
    Platform: iOS
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Came in 2nd place this week. I really loved the prizes so I submitted one extra ticket and that surprisingly got me to 2nd. I normally come around 6th or 8th in gold so this was a nice change. My group didn’t go super psycho this week so it was a fun sys for me☺️