🗳️ SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS 🗳️

Comments

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Thought I would randomly join the forum after being a lurker for a while :D I did pretty good this SYS and ended up 9th in gold, which is a nice change after flopping for so many weeks... Here's my highest, lowest and fav looks
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    My last few looks (look 3 inspired by a forum member but I don't remeber who 🙈)

Submitted a couple extra to get the boots (I was in Silver I)
    Loving the prizes!

Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • michxx3michxx3 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    This might be a stupid question, but why is there only 9 people in my group?
    @michxx3 I want that as my group! What time you submit your first ticket?
    @violettaelliot at 4am last night lmao
    @michxx3 Just to make sure about the time zone, what time is it now in your country?
    @violettaelliot I’m from Norway, right now it’s 16.37:)
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

So happy 😀 I love silver!!! No extra tickets to get all the prizes 😍
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    It’s been well over a year since I came first I’m so shocked and happy! 🌸🌻

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Of course, I didn’t get the last earnable because of my low scores. I decided to use 5 extra tickets just to make sure I can get the last earnable and the TS hair, which are so cute to be missed. Ended 4th - 1 point away from getting the TS dress, but I’m not mad because the TS dress wasn’t my goal. Its cute but not that versatile compared to the hair. Anw, congrats everyone ❤️❤️❤️

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    last four looks... probably the first time i’ve seen the scores improve after repeating outfits 

i’m very glad i got the flower basket! i love the prizes i got

let’s see how i fare in gold 😂
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Got the basket, which is all I wanted 🤗
    Next SYS I'll be in gold, but since I don't like the TS prizes, I'm gonna level down

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My last 6 looks, at the end my top seven were all extreme tbs and I had no chance, even using my extra tickets.
    I hate this new system, in the old sys I would’ve at least gotten the hair

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    No flower basket and I would have preferred being in gold for the next one. I got a silver box but that was just getting a hairstyle I didn't want out of the way. Hopefully the next time I get a silver box, I get something I wanted. 
    Platform: Android

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    😭 was in second all week, only to be pushed down to third by a couple hundred points right at the end. Sad I didn’t get the dress, but I’m happy to have the flower basket
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts

Submitted 5 extra tickets and just barely made third place! I’m so happy to have won these gorgeous prizes and I feel like I could definitely use all of these items for future SYS events🥰
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 15th, I’m sad I only got the bracelet but it’s cute and I’ll be back in silver 🌸
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    My scores were average so I ended in 16th place this week. My low, high and fave looks.

My silver box

• FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    It doesn't make sense that we can't use auras when we are holding the basket of flowers unless, it's aura, meh..
    please take this in your consideration and change it as soon as possible cause it's really irritating. 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I closed a 2nd pop up thread for complaints of 60 then lower scores till the Studio opens and decides what to do.  The first was merged into this thread where the discussion was ongoing.  I explained  that, and now another has been started.  It’s closed for Administrative Review.   Please use this thread to talk about lower scores after a 60. Thanks. 
    First thread: it wAs DelEtEd bY ACcIDenT

Why would we continue to use this thread for an ongoing issue about SYS scores? This is the cottage core SYS and that thread had screenshots from past events and I’m sure will have one for future ones. Seems like that’s spamming this thread with partially irrelevant conversation and a separate thread for this issue would be helpful😊

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I'm in love with the TS dress so i use extra ticket to fight other TB in my silver III group. Ended 2nd with my 14 looks, and i really happy. All the prizes are so cute! But please make the flower basket be able to use with aura, it will be beyond awesome!!!

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My scores were sooo bad. I ended up being 14th and I think it’s The Best thing. I got Lana’s dress. I’m huge fan of her and I wanted it since it was released! 

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    This might be a stupid question, but why is there only 9 people in my group?
    @michxx3 I want that as my group! What time you submit your first ticket?
    @violettaelliot at 4am last night lmao
    @michxx3 Just to make sure about the time zone, what time is it now in your country?
    @violettaelliot I’m from Norway, right now it’s 16.37:)
    Thank you so much for the answer 🥰🥰🥰 btw how about your result? 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Can’t use the basket with this pose @KalindaKing 🥺
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Still no response to the multiple comments about the voting system @KalindaKing?
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited March 2021

• therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

God help me im gonna be in gold for the first time, i can only desperately hope that ill get a chill group, if there is such thing in the gold tier
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I closed a 2nd pop up thread for complaints of 60 then lower scores till the Studio opens and decides what to do.  The first was merged into this thread where the discussion was ongoing.  I explained  that, and now another has been started.  It’s closed for Administrative Review.   Please use this thread to talk about lower scores after a 60. Thanks. 
    First thread: it wAs DelEtEd bY ACcIDenT

Why would we continue to use this thread for an ongoing issue about SYS scores? This is the cottage core SYS and that thread had screenshots from past events and I’m sure will have one for future ones. Seems like that’s spamming this thread with partially irrelevant conversation 😊
    There's a difference between moderating forums and moderating people. GLU needs to stop crossing that boundary. If you don't want people asking questions about something like shady scores then you probably shouldn't be doing it 👀
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Sounds like censorship :) no reason at all to close the second thread. Having the conversation here is irrelevant to the thread topic. A separate thread is an excellent way to highlight the issue and request (again...) glu to give us an appropriate response. @kokokokonut
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My actual cottagecore looks didn’t score well so I just did pastel-colored blazers and suits and that worked much better. I stayed mostly in this color palette throughout the event.