🎈 KK:H Party Weekend Event - 3/12/21 Let's Party🍾🎵

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

It's a Party Weekend I love them!

Good thing the SYS is for Rockstar this weekend, We won't need music, we'll just open the windows and listen to all the RockStars next door. What? No?  We need real music?  ok.
https://youtu.be/mW1dbiD_zDk

KK:H Party Weekend
Starts Friday, March 12th @ 5am Eastern
Ends Sunday, March 14th @ 10pm Eastern
Earn points for 5Star ratings on Parties you throw
600 points wins all the earner prizes!

If you start a party in the Dining Room of the Bel Air Manse, invite 3 guests in the Dining room
Move to the Foyer, and invite a guest by the door to the outdoors.
Invite 1 guest at the pool
Move to the Grotto and Invite 2 guests
Into the Living Room and Invite 2 more.
That should be 9.Tapping these 9 should complete a 3 hour party for you!

Good Luck and Have Fun!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Spoilers please 🤩
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Ha! I’ve always wanted to be first!  I’m excited for parties because I just got the #1 show

Oops. Too slow lol
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    spoilers spoilers!!!! So excited!!!!!!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Party party party ! Hope the items are cute ! 

IOS Player 
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Spoilers Please!!!✨✨✨
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Someone tell me how they’re able to complete this event as a free player because I never get that last item since parties don’t give you a bonus star 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    edited March 2021
    @stellarsphere doing 3 hours party at   Bel-Air with all the guests is the quickest way. You do get bonus star when you reach the first earnable or get an item in the giftboxes. But also don’t stress yourself and space out your parties and do one when your energy is filled up. 

Edit: I meant Bel-Air not Calabasas. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 
    IOS Player 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH is there a difference between Calabasas and Bel Air?
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we get some answers about the scores before spoilers? It is shady the threads on it keep getting closed and we have zero answers 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @stellarsphere 3h parties in BelAir, you have 9 guest and you just need to tap on their bubble to finish the party, so you only need 36 energy
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    A BelAir 3 hour party takes me 36 energy.  5 for each guest, with one back from each guest=36.   The bonus @TrashleyKKH is talking about, is after you either get an event item from the gb or earn one, your Event Points from tapping each guest goes to 2 event points instead of one.  Then the event items you have give you a bonus of more event points each time you finish a party with 5Stars.   
    If you have all the GB items, and you earn the 300 pt prize - instead of 2 event points from each guest, you get 3.  in Bel Air that translates to 27 guest points, 12 base points for the 3 hour part, plus the bonuses from having event items. 
    So, the 1st step is getting an event item (from GB or earned) so you start getting 2 points from each guest, and a bonus for items. 

And the missing Bonus @stellarsphere mentioned was probably the Bonus Filled in Gold Star for most events.  Parties don't have it, so instead of filling 4 stars, we must fill 5.  But it's still very doable.  Good luck, and we're here for moral support and encouragement. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited March 2021
    @mirthe I am an idiot. I meant Bel Air but typed Calabasas. But do parties at Bel Air. You can invite more guests. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Spoilers pleaseeeee, I hope the earnables are good🤞🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Someone tell me how they’re able to complete this event as a free player because I never get that last item since parties don’t give you a bonus star 😭
    I do parties in bel air, and when i’ve invited half of the guests i travel around LA to get energies from the tap-able items, and after i’ve finished a party i travel around again! when i’ve done a “travel round” i vote for a few minutes and do it again. that way you get your energy up fairly quick
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @stellarsphere I recommend the 3 hours party in bel air, you have an option for 9 guests and it costs 5 energy for each one, do the "small talk" action they have above their heads and the interaction with them will complete the party+ every guest gives you a star or 2, make sure you press only on their bubble thingy and you won't need to do any other action to complete the party, you can have guests in the dining room, living room, the main room, grotto and pool

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

edited March 2021
    @TrashleyKKH @AmandaMKkh @kokokokonut  @asta @nnnooy thank you all so much! I kept doing mine in Calabasas which only was like 7 guests I believe? So an extra two guess help a lot! I hope I can win something in the GB, it’s always a hit or miss for me so I’m hoping spoilers come soon to see if I need to stack up on energy and work on getting to the 600pts or just relax and try to get as many without worrying. 
    @stellarsphere you can do it. I remember when I started playing with 20+ max energy bar and  zero pets to tap for energy, I can’t even finish a professional or keep the camera rolling events. On the long run , you might want to buy pets and level up for a higher energy bar. 
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH I’ve been stuck at 39 energy for who knows how many levels now, it hasn’t changed at all for me... I have two pets already but I’ve already got all their earnable paw print thingies (I don’t remember what it’s called, sorry!) so I’m not sure if I’ll ever go past 39 unless I get free energy from a GB
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Spoilers please!!!
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @TrashleyKKH I’ve been stuck at 39 energy for who knows how many levels now, it hasn’t changed at all for me... I have two pets already but I’ve already got all their earnable paw print thingies (I don’t remember what it’s called, sorry!) so I’m not sure if I’ll ever go past 39 unless I get free energy from a GB
    you can increase your max energy by doing the three comeback challenges 🥴
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Spoilers please🥰🥰
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Yay spoilers please
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Spoilers please! 🙏
  • asuna_KKHasuna_KKH Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Spoilers please!👀
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Ahh, it's so hard to keep up to finish these party events so I hope for stunning spoilers, please 💫
    Spoilers please!!!!!!
    Where are the spoilers @kalindaking?
    Maybe these super cute puppies can lure Kalinda over to the thread!

Linda

#KKH4Life
    Or some lovely Prince??

Linda

#KKH4Life