🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I don't own any guitars or the mic or the music aura. Plus, I did horrible in the Girl Group SYS so I'm scared of this theme. I can already see it...

This is exactly how I feel. I like the theme a lot but I'm going to fail miserably. 
    Hope we do average at least 😬
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    thank you! @pristineperson
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

inspo even tho i'm not so sure about the make up and hair in some looks 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Some ideas I had for looks. I don’t really have many music-themed handhelds, so I’m a little worried about that, but it seems like this theme will be fun.
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Some looks ✨ I don’t know if I’ll do well or not this sys because I don’t have too many suitable handhelds or auras. Hopefully I don’t do too badly 🤞

i love your outfits so much and ur doll is soo pretty 😻😻
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @FarahxKKH rockstar isnt an excuse to use poc hair styles lets not do that.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @kkhxio that’s so sweet, thank you 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I was giving ideas to both white and skin-toned dolls. That's it. so, don't mistake my intention please. and if you want to tell me anything you can just tell me on my post :) 
    FarahxKKH said:
    I was giving ideas to both white and skin-toned dolls. That's it. so, don't mistake my intention please. and if you want to tell me anything you can just tell me on my post :) 
    Literally dont need to do that. Im quite sure we skintoned dolls know what hair we can use and skintone :) no need to seprate cause anyone can be rockstars. 
    FarahxKKH said:
    Literally dont need to do that. Im quite sure we skintoned dolls know what hair we can use and skintone :) no need to seprate cause anyone can be rockstars. 
    you are not the one who will tell me what should I do and what should I not do at all.. I asked the group if they need inspo and they all said yes.. I posted it and lots of skin toned dolls hearted the post. I did not offend anyone. I did not hurt anyone. I was offering help and sharing my looks. That's it. If you want to throw shade, I won't let you.
    FarahxKKH said:
    and please, if you want share your opinion don't hide. You should have came and confront me on the main post but, you chose to come and rant here and make fuss out of nothing.
    edited March 2021
    FarahxKKH said:
    FarahxKKH said:
    and please, if you want share your opinion don't hide. You should have came and confront me on the main post but, you chose to come and rant here and make fuss out of nothing.
    Um literally not hiding its my actual profile but ok and i said what i said literally any edgy sys yall wanna use these styles and yes  im say something about it. I dont care if u dont like my opinion. 
    FarahxKKH said:
    FarahxKKH said:
    Um literally not hiding its my actual profile but ok and i said what i said literally any edgy sys yall wanna use these styles and yes  im say something about it. I dont care if u dont like my opinion. 
    I respect your opinion but, you are literally trying to make a black cloud over me for nothing.. I did not harm anyone and you know really well that  you can say your opinion on the group but, you chose to come here and start a show out of nothing. and you know really well how I love and like all styles and I do not usually harm anyone so, it's not cool when you do this over here. My messenger is available for you and you know here you can find my post.
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

I live for the rock look so I’ve amassed a lot of clothes 😄😄😄 prepared to slay it 
    Omg!! These are so good
    abasili93 said:
    @therealChar I'm saying this with all the due respect. This POC discussion is actually taking place in all the SYS' discussion. I strongly respect POC dolls' requests and I play the game consequently.
    But (also given you can't be sure all the dolls will pay the same respect) I think we have to resize the discussion because it is becoming heavy.
    I don't think @FarahxKKH wanted to disrespect you or any other POC doll. Please, consider also others' freedom of expression.

Its a good question why we have to have the same discussion 🤷🏽‍♀️ but its pretty clear to me. Anyways im stop repeating myself anymore. 
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts

I'm sure this is American thing but braids originate from ancient Egypt and Farah is literally Egyptian. It's also a traditional practice in South Asia where Hindu sadhus have had dreadlocks for thousands of years till date and even till a decade ago, women would not be allowed to leave their homes without braided hair. You all should probably get some history lessons or learn about other cultures 
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts

I'm sure this is American thing but braids originate from ancient Egypt and Farah is literally Egyptian. It's also a traditional practice in South Asia where Hindu sadhus have had dreadlocks for thousands of years till date and even till a decade ago, women would not be allowed to leave their homes without braided hair. You all should probably get some history lessons or learn about other cultures 
    I would also like to add that I never use POC hair on my doll out of respect for Black dolls. But don't go losing it. Humanity is fascinating because we have so much in common despite so many differences. There are many cultures which use braids and have been using it for centuries, not only Black people. Even though it's part of my culture, I don't use it because I'm now apparently not allowed to claim it as part of my culture because someone else has and they refuse to learn what my culture is but I should learn theirs and sympathize.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Stanislav1103, when you didn't get the black friday discount literally every doll on here came to your defense. Please respect the feelings of others when so many have respected yours when you had something negative happen to you