KK:H Weekday Professional TB Event 3/8/21 - Tap Tap Tapping for a TB!

2Next

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Almost tapped the 40 kstars 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts

Gold box 
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    First and second box! 🎁 
    1:  Cash
    2:  Hair

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Black box 😊.

• ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Last box🙂
  • merebear2697merebear2697 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    asta said:
    Is there a way to do better at this event? I’m trying to do gigs all the time during the week but I never come anywhere close to finishing and getting all 4 gift boxes
      @merebear2697 I get all 4 boxes every week, and this is my method!
    1. stockpile energy from sys voting during the weekend.
    2. do 3 hour reality shows in bel air. if you invite four guests, and have the bonus star, you only need 17 energy to finish
    3. invite all the guests at once, before you start tapping any of them! that way you build up your relationship faster with all of them, getting the “industry” bonuses faster! (because the stars you get from each of them adds to your relationship with all of them)
    4. only invite guests up until you have a 1000 point relationship with them. after that, they stop giving you energy, when you reach a new friendship level. and the bonuses will be further apart, plus you still only get one k-star.

(and now some energy things you probably know)
    5. make sure to tap all the stars and stuff you get from the guests, it’ll get your energy up faster
    6. every time you’ve finished a reality show, travel around LA and click all the clickable items - some will give you energy. 
    7. if you have the option you should watch a rapid recharge video, then you’ll get your energy up 20% faster for an hour
    Thank you!!! I used your strategies and finished
  • Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    asta said:
    Is there a way to do better at this event? I’m trying to do gigs all the time during the week but I never come anywhere close to finishing and getting all 4 gift boxes
      @merebear2697 I get all 4 boxes every week, and this is my method!
    1. stockpile energy from sys voting during the weekend.
    2. do 3 hour reality shows in bel air. if you invite four guests, and have the bonus star, you only need 17 energy to finish
    3. invite all the guests at once, before you start tapping any of them! that way you build up your relationship faster with all of them, getting the “industry” bonuses faster! (because the stars you get from each of them adds to your relationship with all of them)
    4. only invite guests up until you have a 1000 point relationship with them. after that, they stop giving you energy, when you reach a new friendship level. and the bonuses will be further apart, plus you still only get one k-star.

(and now some energy things you probably know)
    5. make sure to tap all the stars and stuff you get from the guests, it’ll get your energy up faster
    6. every time you’ve finished a reality show, travel around LA and click all the clickable items - some will give you energy. 
    7. if you have the option you should watch a rapid recharge video, then you’ll get your energy up 20% faster for an hour
    Hi! How do you stockpile energy from weekend sys? I normally spend all my energy during the weekend events :-)

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Got this green dress from my tb box💚

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

What... I didn't know the GS lips are in the throwback boxes 👀
    I would prefer those lips, but I'm also happy with my pick. One item less for Halloween boxes. And I think the dress would have been great for the cottage SYS, too bad I got it when the event already finished

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts

Kind of wish we got the option to open another box for k stars...
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Sooooo cute 🥰 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • helelehelele Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Do throwing parties count in these professional gig events? And if so would it be more efficient than the reality show method since you can invite more guests?
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @helele i don’t think parties would count as professional gigs. they wouldn’t be as efficient anyway because you don’t get a bonus star to start off. you have to use more energy in a 3 hr party
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My boxes ⚡️💵💛💜omg you can’t understand how happy I am that I won this dress because in 2015 my phone broke and I lost a month of progress and a month of prizes this dress included and Now I have it back 💜💜
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Last box 😊.

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    First time in a year that I didn’t get my throwback box. Got some cash and dye and lost motivation to try. 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I almost picked the bird in my second box 😭 
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

Kind of wish we got the option to open another box for k stars...
    I believe u can open more boxes for 60 kstars🤷‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Since I maxed out the parenting achievement, I haven’t visited my babies in the nursery closet in months 😂 So glad they’re still alive!