🗳️ SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS 🗳️

Comments

• Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Finally used my last Simon ticket to catch these prices, I love them sooo much ahh so happy 💫😍 had a chill group overall but really: can there be some clarification on the voting system? Reasons have been stated by so many dolls, so often. It's just tiring. 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I’m so excited! It’s been such a long time since I’ve won TS prizes I really wanted to win 😭 I had a chill group in Gold for probably the first time ever, I finished in 6th. I’m super happy about the hair, I’d missed all the similar hairstyles so far so I’m really happy I was able to secure this one ✨

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Came in 3rd :) this is the first time I’ve earned the last earn able in so long! I love the prizes!
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My scores were so bad I had to submit an extra ticket to get the last earnable 😢
    My average was 38, it has never been this low before 😱
    I finished with 536 points for 14 looks (which was a close call for the earnable dress...) Luckily everyone was struggling in my group and so I arrived 2nd 🍀✨

Looks 1-14
    (in order. funny how it was really bad, then getting better until reaching 49, then it went downhill)

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Submitted TT and ended 3rd 😊
    I really like the TS items so I went for all 🤩✨

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I can’t use any aura with the flower handheld, anyone else? 😨
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I almost didn't win anything, but I'm so glad I did! This sys ended at 3pm in the UK, and I got my last ticket at 2:30pm, which meant I was still in school! I loved the prizes so much but was in 11th place, so came up with a plan: I had Maths last period, so put my phone in my bag with my calculator, so when my teacher wasn't looking, I could pretend to be getting my calculator out, when really I was submitting a sys look! I looked at the clock and saw that I had got my last ticket, so secretly went on my phone... but I had no Internet connection! 😭 I honestly thought it was all over for me at that point, but told the boy who sat next to me all about it, and he gave me his hot-spot, and it worked! 😅 So I quickly chose a random dress and some shoes, submitted it and hoped for the best. When I got home I checked for the results, and that look got 31 votes, so I wasn't feeling very hopeful! 😥 But... I came 7th place in silver 3 which meant I got the flower basket!!! 🥳😆 I'm so happy that I came up with a plan - I couldn't just give up on these beautiful prizes! 🥺 And also I'm very glad I didn't get caught on my phone lol. I'm way too addicted to this game - this was the first time I've ever been on my phone in a lesson - and it was just for sys! 😂

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @AnyaArcher I’m really happy for you😊 but I’m also worried about the basket sticking through your arm.. I hope it gets fixed
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I came in 11th place and happy I got the flower basket because I wanted it the most! ❤️🌸
    Edit: but why we can’t use auras with it?🥺

iOS player 

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I came in 4th place and got the basket and the bracelet. I wanted the dress but I’m glad I could get the basket! so cute 🥺🥰
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    This is the third time I've won all the prizes, and it's the first time I've cast 53 votes since March last year, when I played again.
    Plataforma: Android

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

These are my favorite looks i made! i really liked this theme and the rest of my group missed so many looks which was good for me lol i love the all the prizes so much!!
  • MiaColucciMiaColucci Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Looks 1-3

Looks 4-6

I give up 🤷🏾‍♀️
    In that second look, what is that bag from? 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I am obsessed 😍

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Hi guys do you know what to do when my sys icon is not showinh up and I haven't claimed my prize either.
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited March 2021
    mirthe said:
    @AnyaArcher I’m really happy for you😊 but I’m also worried about the basket sticking through your arm.. I hope it gets fixed
    Thank you! And whoops I didn't even realise that - my poor arm! 🤣

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Hi guys do you know what to do when my sys icon is not showinh up and I haven't claimed my prize either.
    @Iridescence your prizes should be in the closet! (edit: im not too sure what happens if you win a silver/bronze box though...)
    Platform: iOS
    @lulula I tried looking in the kloset but no nothing's there. I was number one in my group and on Silver 1 level. 
    No icon at all. But thank you for trying.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    lulula said:
    @Iridescence your prizes should be in the closet! (edit: im not too sure what happens if you win a silver/bronze box though...)
    You pretty much get 'forced' to choose a prize as soon as you enter. Happened to one of my friends while I was at their house
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @lulula I tried looking in the kloset but no nothing's there. I was number one in my group and on Silver 1 level. 
    No icon at all. But thank you for trying.
    Could be your internet connection I think. I was once using the school wifi when it was barely working and it didn't show up until i switched to my data
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @Iridescence. If you still didn’t get the prizes yet, I think it might show up when the next SYS starts.  I usually don’t collect my earnables and it just shows up, but I’m not sure about TS prizes.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

@Iridescence if your prizes are not available in the closet, please send an in-Game support ticket.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options and then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain the situation and ask them to help.  Good luck, sorry this happened. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited March 2021
    @kokokokonut....@lulula.......@Madison101.....and @KkhElena......thank you all soo much for your help...I just got my items in the kloset as soon as the new sys started. 😊😊😊
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I was fifth this morning with 4 hours left to go lol
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I wasn’t able to see what place I got before the new sys started. I was in 4th before it ended but I didn’t receive any prizes. How do I find out how I placed or if I missed prizes? :( I loved them all too I’m sad 
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    How do I get my reward from the previous Show your style cause I wasn’t able to collect before the update and it didn’t reward me the prizes. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The uncollected prizes are waiting for you when you next open the game.  If you feel you did not receive the prize you were entitled to after the last SYS ended, please send a ticket to Support. Go to the top left corner of your game screen.  Hit the 3 lines to access Options, then tap Help, then tap Customer Care.  Explain the situation and submit your ticket.  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Came in 2nd to a TB. I loved the TS dress but I’m happy with the prizes I got this week. The earnables are so cute and the flower basket is adorable. 

- Emmy
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The team is aware of the photo booth glitch with the flower basket and we're hoping it will get fixed in a future update, but I'm not 100% sure.

Based on your comments, we checked @lulula and @FarahxKKH games and don't see anything unusual with your SYS results. Getting a high score like 60 should not affect the scores on your next looks.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I force closed my app and reopened and I got my prizes! Thank goodness, not sure what place I got but here’s the prizes :) and thanks @kokokokonut

Edit: spelling