🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• kkhsweetkkhsweet Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    The silence now from those people who were just a minute ago being like ‘Americans should educate themselves on other cultures’ is kinda funny tho. Especially now. Like you lol at their posts and invalidate their feelings but the moment that they take their time to explain and even include simple google research it’s silence. Another thing that some of you should know. From a POC to other POC Americans aren’t the only one w issues when it comes to racism. Let that sink in. From someone who doesn’t live in America
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    When are we getting wine red as an earnable dye again? I'm waiting forever to get any. 
    Platform: Android

• MarinaKKHMarinaKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    More than half of my box was dyes?! Pls fix this 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    ashleydianem said:
    @sardelis09 who are you and why did you lol my looks? That’s not nice. 
    @ashleydianem omg I'm so sorry, I meant to hit awesome, I must have hit the lol by accident... Sorry!🙈 Your looks are really great!
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    My showstopper box was just dyes and ticket wtf, Straight BS...
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    @FarahxKKH rockstar isnt an excuse to use poc hair styles lets not do that.

I'm sure this is American thing but braids originate from ancient Egypt and Farah is literally Egyptian. It's also a traditional practice in South Asia where Hindu sadhus have had dreadlocks for thousands of years till date and even till a decade ago, women would not be allowed to leave their homes without braided hair. You all should probably get some history lessons or learn about other cultures 
    I'm pretty sure that POC includes Egyptian tho. I mean y'all love to scream we should get educated but will gloss over everything we try to educate you for. And no this isn't an only American thing. Black person here who was bullied bc of her braids both in Germany and Italy
    @KkhElena I'm sorry but the more you are trying to "educate us" the more seems like you actually feel legittimate to blame others for their racist (???) behaviour and offend them for "not being educated". And this is disrespectful too. Mostly because you cannot understand a cultural problem (within a continent different from mine) just by "googling" it. If you want to educate us, I'm all for it! But I'm sure you could do it without calling anyone ignorant or disrespectful for the skintone of a virtual doll, but kindly and gently.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    I have no idea what my first 2 looks will score but I'm just going to have fun with this theme. And I can use the boots I got from the girl group theme with this one. I wish the background was outdoors and at night since the aura from that theme looks different in the night. 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2021
    The handheld pose is missing from my photo-boot I reported the issue. Not sure how this item is related to this sys but it will be useful for the future ones.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2021
    abasili93 said:
    KkhElena said:

I'm sure this is American thing but braids originate from ancient Egypt and Farah is literally Egyptian. It's also a traditional practice in South Asia where Hindu sadhus have had dreadlocks for thousands of years till date and even till a decade ago, women would not be allowed to leave their homes without braided hair. You all should probably get some history lessons or learn about other cultures 
    I'm pretty sure that POC includes Egyptian tho. I mean y'all love to scream we should get educated but will gloss over everything we try to educate you for. And no this isn't an only American thing. Black person here who was bullied bc of her braids both in Germany and Italy
    @KkhElena I'm sorry but the more you are trying to "educate us" the more seems like you actually feel legittimate to blame others for their racist (???) behaviour and offend them for "not being educated". And this is disrespectful too. Mostly because you cannot understand a cultural problem (within a continent different from mine) just by "googling" it. If you want to educate us, I'm all for it! But I'm sure you could do it without calling anyone ignorant or disrespectful for the skintone of a virtual doll, but kindly and gently.
    Nah this dont sit right with me at all no one needs to "kindly" educate yall when ur the ignorant ones being the most extra when someone tells and educates u about ur problematic comments and the backhanded condescending tone that you have going on is not flying right here. 
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts

I’m never spending diamonds in this again
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

i'm gonna scream 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Why am i even trying? The game hates me every time i try to open a box :') 🥴

Also, why do we need dyes in that box if we already have a specific box for it? 🙄
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I was going to click the Bowie dress then clicked this instead 🥴 I’ll take the tambourine tho ..
     it’s definitely my second favourite item 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Already in 9th place because there’s ticket buyers in my group and it’s gold ): as long as I can at least get the boots/mic stand or even a silver box I won’t be upset; here’s look 1 and 2, I guess my josie and the pussycats influence helped look 1!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I’m happy I really wanted the microphone 💖

Tambourine AND a microphone! Girl, you're lucky 😍
    The palettes I see are making it very easy to save my diamonds. I'll get something from the voting booth instead when I save up enough. 

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    horrendous
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    KkhElena said:

Nah this dont sit right with me at all no one needs to "kindly" educate yall when ur the ignorant ones being the most extra when someone tells and educates u about ur problematic comments and the backhanded condescending tone that you have going on is not flying right here. 
    @therealChar It is not backhanded nor condescending. It is called education. I've remained silent for so long and now I'm just trying to share my opinion in an educate manner, things that you never attempt to do. I'm not gonna answer to you anymore cause I don't want to speak with people that don't want to hear and I don't deserve your arrogance and disrespect. And I'm gonna leave the forum if this is going to be the mood for all the sys discussions, so you will be free ti continue to disrespect people for "disrespecting" you 🙃
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Does anyone know whether these new items from the Showstopping style boxes will be available after a year or not? Did Kalinda ever clarify this? 
    The box items should definitely be available in the VB later. It's only fair when people get so much dye in their boxes.

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @sardelis09 oh okay I understand! No hard feelings ☺️