🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @Idkkh 200$ for Learning Empathy sounds a bit heavy for someone who address me as an ignorant without knowing absolutely anything about me. Maybe we can agree on a discount?
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • kkhsweetkkhsweet Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    deliqhted said:
     I think i’ve said this before but yall keep saying our culture should be shared and celebrated or it could be bigger if we let yall in but what culture would there be for us to be proud of if everyone and their dog are using it, you get me? Like nothing would make it special and unique. Generations from
    now all of our ancestors struggles and legacy would be lost. I mean the fact that currently so many ppl already dont know the cultural significance of these hairstyles. Also there’s very blatant and obvious racist undertones in your comments (whether you choose to accept it or not) from telling black people how to feel, to telling us what to do with OUR culture, telling us to leave or look away if we dont like it, how we should educate ppl, etc. Yall know d*mn well this convo is had every week and yall neverrrr listen. Yall wanna paint us as aggressive and controlling so bad yet when we actually do explain in a ‘polite’ manner we still get the same backhanded responses and its shocking that some of it is from other poc like if anything you should completely and wholeheartedly understand due to your own cultures oppression. 
    It be your own people sometimes but yeah. I agree w everything. I personally feel like after 2019ish everyone seemed to start loving the idea of African cultures (the idea not the culture itself) it feels useless to me asking us to be more open about it when we all know what happens after ‘trends’ die
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    @Idkkh 200$ for Learning Empathy sounds a bit heavy for someone who address me as an ignorant without knowing absolutely anything about me. Maybe we can agree on a discount?
    Lol no but I'll give you a freebie. Just because I asked you if you understood how ignorant your comments sounded doesn't mean that *I* lack empathy. I don't know if you truly are an ignorant person but what I do know in this very moment is that YOU made an ignorant comment. Hence why I asked. 
    edited March 2021
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:
    Lol no but I'll give you a freebie. Just because I asked you if you understood how ignorant your comments sounded doesn't mean that *I* lack empathy. I don't know if you truly are an ignorant person but what I do know in this very moment is that YOU made an ignorant comment. Hence why I asked. 
    @Idkkh and you sounded like arrogant and rude. So I think we're done with each other. 
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    emmym said:
    Of course i win this right after the cottage core theme ends LOL!
    Oh my gosh the picnickbasket 🥺❤️!! I did not know these boxes had this item it is my most favorite I get so sad when I see it because you can never buy it in voting booth. Does anyone know If there is a better way besides these random boxes to get it? I gave all my diamonds for the pie 😅 .
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    This isn't about KKH but I had to post this... girl now you KNOW you're catfishing💀💀
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Just gonna leave this here bc it seems fitting at this point
    abasili93 said:
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:
    @Idkkh and you sounded like arrogant and evil. So I think we're done with each other. 
    Aww I know taking personal responsibility must be so hard for you. Good thing I have sympathy.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    what i got in my sys box

now let’s just pretend this runway is actually a stage 🥴

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Opened 2 boxes! Is this look cute to submit? 
    agree, yes 
    like, maybe something diff 

• Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I didn’t want to say anything on this subject because I am ✨tired✨ of explaining this to people in my own life. So ima leave y’all with this. 

“It’s just a game” 

Like don’t y’all think we know it’s a game?? We can careless that it’s a game but the audacity of some of y’all. Y’all want to be us so bad, want our cultural, want to look like us but yet y’all don’t want us??? Make that make sense. If you disregard how we feel about whites using our skin our hair in a game makes me wonder how y’all are in real life. Our skin our hair isn’t something we can change in our actual life. People have said this many times but y’all choose not to listen. Y’all want us to talk to y’all like y’all in preschool? Heck I bet preschoolers would understand better than some of y’all. 

And yes I understand not all whites are like this. And I understand there’s different cultures so don’t come at me saying otherwise. This is for those who still refuse to listen and understand. 
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:
    @Idkkh and you sounded like arrogant and evil. So I think we're done with each other. 
    Aww I know taking personal responsibility must be so hard for you. Good thing I have sympathy.
    @Idkkh again, you don't know anything about me. What should I take responsibility for? I've already said I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Please just continue to live your life without addressing me this kind of comments.
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    abasili93 said:
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:
    @Idkkh again, you don't know anything about me. What should I take responsibility for? I've already said I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Please just continue to live your life without addressing me this kind of comments.
    Saying "sorry IF I offended anyone" isn't an apology lol. I don't have to know your life story when I am commenting on the actions/comments you have made. Notice how I can back up what I say with actual instances but you just fall on personal attacks? 

Don't worry about my life babes, I am able to multitask just fine and setting you right takes half a brain cell and .2 seconds
    edited March 2021
    @Idkkh I feel like we're speaking two different languages. Did I offend you? I apology for it. I just think that an empathic person as you claim you are would never say "I don't need to know your life when I'm commenting you actions" (when well instead yes, you should actually). I don't know what else to say. Just don't comment more and leave me live my ignorant life. Surely you can multitask something more interesting than my comment.

Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Spleen said:
    I think I saw the beautiful @dpeters in the VB, you were the popular pick ✨

OMG thanks @Spleen but that's my doll's doppelganger lol unfortunately I don’t own the nose blush but the rest is almost identical 😱 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I think I have the beautiful @AmyMimi in my TS group!

@pristineperson yep that’s me 🤗💕 Good luck, hope you do well !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • camidvcamidv Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This discussion makes me sad. Why can’t we just be equal. Using all colors and hairs en clothes because we are the same. why differentiate between races. I'm not pointing my finger at anyone. it just really makes me sad.
    abasili93 said:
    @Idkkh I feel like we're speaking two different languages. Did I offend you? I apology for it. I just think that an empathic person as you claim you are would never say "I don't need to know your life when I'm commenting you actions" (when well instead yes, you should actually). I don't know what else to say. Just don't comment more and leave me live my ignorant life. Surely you can multitask something more interesting than my comment.

there definitely seems to be a language barrier, because I am literally commenting on your actions that you made. In this post. On this day. At this time. What backstory is needed?
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    This is unacceptable 🤬🤬🤬

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

I’m off to a rough start!
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:

there definitely seems to be a language barrier, because I am literally commenting on your actions that you made. In this post. On this day. At this time. What backstory is needed?
    And I already said I apology if my actions hurted you. In this post. On this day. At this time. 
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Here we go again 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29