๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŽธ SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) ๐ŸŽค

Comments

• IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:
    @Idkkh I feel like we're speaking two different languages. Did I offend you? I apology for it. I just think that an empathic person as you claim you are would never say "I don't need to know your life when I'm commenting you actions" (when well instead yes, you should actually). I don't know what else to say. Just don't comment more and leave me live my ignorant life. Surely you can multitask something more interesting than my comment.

there definitely seems to be a language barrier, because I am literally commenting on your actions that you made. In this post. On this day. At this time. What backstory is needed?
    And I already said I apology if my actions hurted you. In this post. On this day. At this time.ย 
    Keep it. Wasn't asking for it. Especially if it's disingenuous. You clearly can't understand the points I've made so this discussion is null and void lol
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @Stanislav1103 can you stop running off to your little Facebook group where people are blindingly defending and agreeing with you? Can you respond to criticism if you are going to offer your own โ€œcriticismโ€ by calling people creatures and saying they need to lose their virginity? What happened to you โ€œnot being disrespectfulโ€ and wanting to โ€œadmire and enjoy diversity.โ€ Oh my bad. Youโ€™re sitting in the corner loling and being more ignorant than ever while trash talking on Facebook. And btw Iโ€™m not in the facebook group; otherwise, Iโ€™d say it straight to your face. However, considering how things work around there, I would be kicked out because my โ€œopinionโ€ is different.ย 
    It's bc it's 'performative' activism. I highly doubt any of those people who are sitting here and giving back handed comments about black people's feelings even bother to show the slightest support for black people outside of the forum
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut can you please consider banning certain forum members from this thread, namely @Stanislav1103 and @FarahxKKH on account of breaking these forum rules?ย 

Edit: as well as any other members with accounts made today just for the sole purpose of defending uncalled behavior and escalate things further.ย 

Android player. ๐Ÿ‘พ
    camidv said:
    This discussion makes me sad. Why canโ€™t we just be equal. Using all colors and hairs en clothes because we are the same. why differentiate between races. I'm not pointing my finger at anyone. it just really makes me sad.
    Because races and certain hairstyles arent accessories that we can take off whenever there's an inconvenience or when we get discriminated for those same features
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Hi, guys! Iโ€™ve just joined the forum and i wanted to ask you what you thought of my looks? I was honestly very disappointed with how the first one did, so i just wanted to hear your opinions and suggestions on how i should improve my style. Thanks!
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:
    @Idkkh I feel like we're speaking two different languages. Did I offend you? I apology for it. I just think that an empathic person as you claim you are would never say "I don't need to know your life when I'm commenting you actions" (when well instead yes, you should actually). I don't know what else to say. Just don't comment more and leave me live my ignorant life. Surely you can multitask something more interesting than my comment.

there definitely seems to be a language barrier, because I am literally commenting on your actions that you made. In this post. On this day. At this time. What backstory is needed?
    And I already said I apology if my actions hurted you. In this post. On this day. At this time.ย 
    Keep it. Wasn't asking for it. Especially if it's disingenuous. You clearly can't understand the points I've made so this discussion is null and void lol
    @Idkkh clearly I didn't. But I'm sure I'm in good company in not understanding. Keep your superiority and watch us poor stupid people live in our ignorance, if this can make u feel better.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 ๐ŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ย โœจ
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Me: only has 5 diamondsย 
    Also me: donโ€™t do it
    Seriously I applaud all the dolls who save their diamonds and have a bunch of them (if they bought them or not) I need to learn self control and not fall for the gb every week because I always get dye ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    ๐Ÿ’– Chi | Level 37 | A++ |ย Free Player |ย iOS ๐Ÿ’–
    โœจ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only โœจ
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Here are my first two looks. ย Off to a good start! ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 29
    iOS
    โœจ๐Ÿ’–
    edited March 2021
    Me: only has 5 diamondsย 
    Also me: donโ€™t do it
    Seriously I applaud all the dolls who save their diamonds and have a bunch of them (if they bought them or not) I need to learn self control and not fall for the gb every week because I always get dye ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I have little to no self control no matter what game I'm playing so I feel you๐Ÿ˜ญ. I've just barely saved about over 6,000 dias๐Ÿ’Ž on another game and that is bc I've been so busy w school and sleeping that I just don't have any time left๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘(. .. yes I do my homework at the last minute.... yes it motivates me....no I don't recommend it bc the girl is stressful)... just realized how lazy it sounded when I wrote that I'm busy sleeping๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
    Not off to too bad of a start! My goal is to add fun pops of color where I can๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽธ

Uff you're serving looks. They're gorgeous
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:
    Idkkh said:
    abasili93 said:

@Idkkh clearly I didn't. But I'm sure I'm in good company in not understanding. Keep your superiority and watch us poor stupid people live in our ignorance, if this can make u feel better.
    You're the one that said that about yourself not me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut can you please consider banning certain forum members from this thread, namely @Stanislav1103 and @FarahxKKH on account of breaking these forum rules?ย 

Edit: as well as any other members with accounts made today just for the sole purpose of defending uncalled behavior and escalate things further.ย 

@FarahxKKHย Did you post your inspo on this thread?ย In other words, they have to be expelled for making a publication elsewhere. Wow.....

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @KkhElena Tysm love! Iโ€™ve already got like 5 more looks planned and ready to go lol! I think Iโ€™m gonna have fun this sys๐Ÿฅฐ
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @KkhElena You just reminded me of this๐Ÿ˜‚

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

Nice.
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Sarah girl you win ! You can chill for rest for the rest of the SYS. And she keep summiting looks ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
    ย ย 
    Why tho?๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ like I'm curious... is she Woah Vicky? Fighting the air?๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
    Idk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the prizes are decent I think theyโ€™re nothing to be going this wild about.ย 
    @KkhElena You just reminded me of this๐Ÿ˜‚

Stop!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Why does this remind me of a cockroach tho?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
  • NinaKatherineNinaKatherine Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited March 2021
    What do you guys think about my first two looks? I thought I nailed it, but it seems that I don't.. (that first one from left I just submit, that's why it hasn't got any votes) If you can give me a few tips how to improve, it'll be great!
  • nacholenachole Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    This thread is full of pettiness and drama. All over some hairstyles and skin color of a DOLL IN A GAME! Man, yโ€™all are losing it. Iโ€™m going to use what I want when I want. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธย 
    Not me waiting until tmr to submit a look like it's gonna make a difference since I'm in Gold๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘.... I deleted all of my reactions memes and this is what is left... I'm sorry๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    What do you guys think about my first two looks? I thought I nailed it, but it seems that I don't.. (that first one from left I just submit, that's why it hasn't got any votes) If you can give me a few tips how to improve, it'll be great!
    I honestly love your looks! The first one honestly deserved more votes!
  • nacholenachole Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I guess bc my kids are white they shouldnโ€™t play with black Barbie dolls or babies too. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
    nachole said:
    This thread is full of pettiness and drama. All over some hairstyles and skin color of a DOLL IN A GAME! Man, yโ€™all are losing it. Iโ€™m going to use what I want when I want. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธย 
    Another one glossing over sh*t right here. But yeah call our feelings pettiness and drama at this point I'm used to it. Go on darling give us a beautiful speech about why POC are wrong๐Ÿฅบ
  • NinaKatherineNinaKatherine Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    mia1 said: thank you so much dollย  <3ย 
    I honestly love your looks! The first one honestly deserved more votes!