🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    nachole said:
    I guess bc my kids are white they shouldn’t play with black Barbie dolls or babies too. 😂 
    Yeah no I'm not even gonna explain it bc there's plenty of people here who have done a really good job and you're obviously not gonna listen not even if we show you a whole a*s documentary so there's no point. I've lost hope for pretty much everyone so don't worry darling you're not alone in the circle of ignoring and following these ' trends'as someone said here
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    @KkhElena You just reminded me of this😂

Stop!!!😭😭 Why does this remind me of a cockroach tho?😭👁👄👁
    No matter how many times I watch the original video I’ll never stop laughing at her pushing the shopping cart on its side😭😂
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    @KkhElena You just reminded me of this😂

Stop!!!😭😭 Why does this remind me of a cockroach tho?😭👁👄👁
    No matter how many times I watch the original video I’ll never stop laughing at her pushing the shopping cart on its side😭😂
    I'm pretty sure homegirl even fell at one point or another I'm the video😂😭
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'll repeat that first look in every SYS I think it fits because it's one of my favorites, I don't care if it's not well received lol so yeah, weak start as usual
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Me: only has 5 diamonds 
    Also me: don’t do it
    Seriously I applaud all the dolls who save their diamonds and have a bunch of them (if they bought them or not) I need to learn self control and not fall for the gb every week because I always get dye 😭
    I have little to no self control no matter what game I'm playing so I feel you😭. I've just barely saved about over 6,000 dias💎 on another game and that is bc I've been so busy w school and sleeping that I just don't have any time left👁👄👁(. .. yes I do my homework at the last minute.... yes it motivates me....no I don't recommend it bc the girl is stressful)... just realized how lazy it sounded when I wrote that I'm busy sleeping💀💀....👁👄👁
    Hey, sleep is super important! It isn’t always lazy 😂 Hopefully we learn self control in KKH, I am finally learning self control with my diamonds and taking advantage of the free 10 diamonds for the 10 daily videos because it helps a lot! Just wish that diamonds had that opportunity, too!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut can you please consider banning certain forum members from this thread, namely @Stanislav1103 and @FarahxKKH on account of breaking these forum rules? 

Edit: as well as any other members with accounts made today just for the sole purpose of defending uncalled behavior and escalate things further. 

@FarahxKKH Did you post your inspo on this thread? In other words, they have to be expelled for making a publication elsewhere. Wow.....

She didn’t. She made a post on facebook and someone came here to clearly, start a fight.
    I agree with you. that's why I asked that question when I already knew the answer. 
    And I repeat, the publication was on another network, the comment had to be made on that publication. Not in this thread.
    On other issues. I am disappointed with the voting fund. I thought it would be different.
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    nachole said:
    This thread is full of pettiness and drama. All over some hairstyles and skin color of a DOLL IN A GAME! Man, y’all are losing it. I’m going to use what I want when I want. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    The inherent privilege that lets you play the game for fun and escapism because you don't have a daily reminder of the real life hate you receive for your skin colour and features. 
    Trust and believe if there was another dress up game that gets regularly updated with current and trending styles like KKH then many of us BIPOC would play it. But we're stuck with the Culture Vulture and are trying to make the best of it but y'all insist on making it real hard. 
    @YoMomma the 1st doll on the second row is @rikkksss
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    I got the dress in my first diamonds box and wanted to try for the microphone and shoes, but come on WHAT IS THIS????? @KalindaKing

Omg this is so infuriating! If they’re not gonna remove the dyes at least they should limit it to one tile out of the eight. 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    @YoMomma @pristineperson thank you🥺🥺 finally been spotted 💓
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @rikkksss 💕 I loved your look. Hope it scored big 
    YoMomma said:
    @rikkksss 💕 I loved your look. Hope it scored big 
    It got a 45, they posted it earlier on the thread
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    emmym said:
    Of course i win this right after the cottage core theme ends LOL!
    Oh my gosh the picnickbasket 🥺❤️!! I did not know these boxes had this item it is my most favorite I get so sad when I see it because you can never buy it in voting booth. Does anyone know If there is a better way besides these random boxes to get it? I gave all my diamonds for the pie 😅 .
    I’m not sure srry :(
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    My first two lewkss🤩

Omg I'm OBSESSED! These are perfect.
    Where is the spiked top from??
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut can you please consider banning certain forum members from this thread, namely @Stanislav1103 and @FarahxKKH on account of breaking these forum rules? 

Edit: as well as any other members with accounts made today just for the sole purpose of defending uncalled behavior and escalate things further. 

@FarahxKKH Did you post your inspo on this thread? In other words, they have to be expelled for making a publication elsewhere. Wow.....

I didn't post it here.. I posted it on Facebook and they came and talk about it here.
    edited March 2021
    @jwawawa the spiked top was from the April update in 2020, I’m sure there is no way to get it currently.
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

Since people love changing skin tone, look at my doll 🥰 I’ll be damn if this gets high votes lol. I’ll let y’all know when it’s finished. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    but why previous items is not in those diamond  boxes?
    Im never gonna open any of them if there is only dyes. 
    iOS player 

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    nachole said:
    I guess bc my kids are white they shouldn’t play with black Barbie dolls or babies too. 😂 
    girl.... you know nobody is saying all that lmao y’all embarrass yourselves at this point 
  • giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

First two looks 🔥 went for a glam rock alternative since I don’t have a lot of options 😁 really glad they’re both above the 30’s tho!
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Some cute looks in the VB 💕 I’m not wild about any of the prizes so imma chill 💅

That’s me the 4th one on the bottom ❤️ Thank you 

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    @therealsavannah sorry I can’t remember exactly, but the hair is from a past SYS! 
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    @stellarsphere Hey I think we’re in the same group 🤗I hate being in gold because there are always ticket buyers,Good luck to you though.
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @KalindaKing Can’t the Show Stopping Style Boxes be like the SYS trendsetter boxes, and contain any SYS items we don’t own and not just focus a few items from a particular weekend SYS? I already have all the items offered this month, so my palette has only the new items, tickets and dyes. I certainly would be more willing to chase and use my diamonds if there were more opportunities to get the SYS items I don’t own.

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    @stellarsphere Hey I think we’re in the same group 🤗I hate being in gold because there are always ticket buyers,Good luck to you though.
    Oh hi! Yeah, gold is the worst especially when there’s a bunch of ticket buyers... good luck to you, too! 😁
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Bvtterflies_baddiesBvtterflies_baddies Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    ‼️‼️‼️ATTENTION ANYONE:‼️‼️Ummmm can someone help me it’s been 2 hrs now and I don’t see any gifts I got for the sys and I also spent 5 diamonds for the showstoping shop and all of a sudden a error pops up I dismiss it but I never got to choose anything and now all my diamonds are gone PLZ helppp 😭😭😭 I tried shutting down my device and everything still nothing this game keeps disappointing me 😪