🎆✨v11.9 Update - Like A Boss ✨🎆

Comments

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    we were gonna have such a nice vacation with raul and then we got roped into helping skylar with her flopped music festival 😭 this is kkh’s version of tanacon 
    Isn't this more Fyre Fest than Tanacon? 😂😂
    haha you’re right it is 😂
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I wish glu would just cut the crap! And let us actually date Raul, like we can't even have his number in our phone smh. This back & forth love intrest with these NPC is really getting boring. What is you guys end game here? Cassio, RT, maya, a recently divorced Kim kardashian etc.. there is so many people we can choose to date. Glu, you see us in the forum everyday, wanting to date the NPC I just named. Can you please make it happen. NEXT UPDATE
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Why cant I contact support?

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Type something unrelated to the game  in the search bar, I use David Bowie. They have no answers for David Bowie and a contact form will open up.  @brunakkh. Then explain your issue and hit submit. Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you, love 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Is there a hairstyle similar to this one that I don’t have to pay for? I love it but can’t justify £9.99 for it 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @KkhElena same, I just wanted a nice vacation with Raul😭. I got excited for it just for Skylar to ruin it😂. 

Btw anyone. Who’s Skylar? I can’t remember who she is lol 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Villa12 said:
    @KkhElena same, I just wanted a nice vacation with Raul😭. I got excited for it just for Skylar to ruin it😂. 

Btw anyone. Who’s Skylar? I can’t remember who she is lol 
    She faked being a fan at one point or another. I think we had a few gigs w her then we basically made her relevant and gave her a career. She then said buh bye and because our doll was older than her or something similar (either that or she and her new manager insulted Simon's age) but yeah she's a younger version of Willow. Your doll will loose a few followers if you ever have to get the storyline where you first meet
  • jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @KalindaKing how/when do I unlock rts quest where I can get the makeup palette can you tell me please?
    So uhmmmmm when do I get to spend some time w Raul this week? Bc I am not some good samaritan, I am not willingly helping Skylar. Wish there would be an option to just reject her bc jesus sis doesn't deserve it
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @jaderosekkh I believe that was a limited time quest and I've asked the team to offer those items soon. It's on the radar!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    So uhmmmmm when do I get to spend some time w Raul this week? Bc I am not some good samaritan, I am not willingly helping Skylar. Wish there would be an option to just reject her bc jesus sis doesn't deserve it
    Glu team, really has to knock it off! I'm tired of being teased all the time. Just let us date him. or let us have his contact so we can call him to hang out. I know I'm not the only one who is getting tired of this. We should be able to date any NPC. Celebrities date other celebrities ALL THE TIME! Why can we have the option to date maya, RT, Cassio, let's throw in some wild cards, a recently divorced Kim, or even skylar herself. Let's make this game fun again.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the pop up shop quest become available again as well?  I need that cute updo with bangs. 
  • jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @jaderosekkh I believe that was a limited time quest and I've asked the team to offer those items soon. It's on the radar!
    Ok thank you I appreciate it
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @SDC93 hey I’ve heard a lot of dolls mention the pop up shop quest.What is it?
    @SDC93 hey I’ve heard a lot of dolls mention the pop up shop quest.What is it?
    It was from the March update in 2020, but I had too many quests in my queue to get it I guess. I’ve spent the last year getting my quests down so it never happens to me again lol. You basically got a free hairstyle and could chose to buy other outfits from what I understand. 
    You can bet your f*ucking money on it that I am💅🏿💅🏿👁👄👁Not me playing KKH in my history class💀
    So in this entire weekly storyline I only got to interact w Raul TWICE??!?!!!? Nah this is clownery luv pure comedy👁👄👁
    With SYS votes the way they are, I’m pretty close to quitting. @KalindaKing do we have any information from the team?  I’m considering just stepping away from the game for a few days as a test run to see how it feels. I was a daily player who almost always does her videos, but this week I didn’t even finish my TB box. SYS isn’t fun anymore and that’s what always got me excited about the game. 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    With SYS votes the way they are, I’m pretty close to quitting. @KalindaKing do we have any information from the team?  I’m considering just stepping away from the game for a few days as a test run to see how it feels. I was a daily player who almost always does her videos, but this week I didn’t even finish my TB box. SYS isn’t fun anymore and that’s what always got me excited about the game. 
    Completely agree with this ⬆️ 
    I love the weekly storyline gift but sys still sucks so much. I just don’t trust my scores at all. I submitted some last minute in the cottage one and got 3 28s within a minute. I sometimes have to wait over an hour for scores yet other times I get one super quickly so what is the practice here?! It is so shady that no one is addressing it and makes it so obvious that the votes are given by glu. Maybe some are player votes but how in less than a minute?! Why won’t anyone explain? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I hope we can get an update on 6hr gigs, I never understood why they take longer to complete than 8hr gigs?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    This update has been nothing but issues for me. My app says that my internet can’t connect which it has before this update and been perfectly fine off the app and it’s been force closing like crazy. And it all started during this update. There is nothing wrong with my internet it is up to date and it’s fast internet as well . 

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited March 2021
    This game has the worst customer service ever. I won the blue tights from weekend event and they dissapeared from my closet. This has happened to me before with dyes and i had to submit a couple tickets to get them back even tho I had proof. This time i did not have proof cause I got them late at night and was too tired, i just tried them on in the closet. Next day they were gone . I am so pissed about it cause I like them a lot. They blame it one internet issue like always, even tho this game is laggy af since the last update. Don't tell me they can't look at the activity in my account and see that I did get them. I don't even have the nerves to submit another ticket about it, cause they are helpful once out of hundred times even with solid proof and it has already taken 2 days since I complained about the issue!! And I'm not even someone who submits ticket about every small issue, i always just overlook it until it's a big issue. Makes me distance myself from the game even more. Hate. This. Bullsh&#.
    Edited to add something.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I can’t get in my game again. 🙄
    iOS player 

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited March 2021
    What's wrong with the game ? 
    I can't get in the game ( Android )
    And my boyfriend is have an issue submitting his Ticket 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We want to help you get back in the game and we're looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I also can't get in my game. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.