🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• aerheadaerhead Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello, this is my first post, but I've been noticing that for the past three or four SYS events, my votes always start off with 30s or really low 40s, and yet when I submit the same or similar looks toward the end of the SYS, maybe the last 24 hours or so, those looks get up to 50 and even 60 votes. How does this work? Are my looks just not shown in the voting booth as much as others when SYS starts?
  • camidvcamidv Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    camidv said:
    This discussion makes me sad. Why can’t we just be equal. Using all colors and hairs en clothes because we are the same. why differentiate between races. I'm not pointing my finger at anyone. it just really makes me sad.
    Because races and certain hairstyles arent accessories that we can take off whenever there's an inconvenience or when we get discriminated for those same features
    Well I’m sorry if I discriminate people because i like a lot of curly hairstyles. I never thought it’s offending anyone that was not my intention. I just think they are beautiful. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I got up too early, submitted a look. While having coffee, still sleepy, I created a look I wanted to submit next in an hour when the 4th ticket comes and I clicked and used the saved ticket by accident 🤦‍♀️ Good morning to all 😀

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @aerhead it’s rigged 
    iOS
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Chile69
    Listen, at this point you're not just being a 'dismissive white person', you're being inappropriate. It's not acceptable to ask people you don't know to publicly disclose their painful experiences with discrimination to satisfy your curiosity. If you'd like to learn more about the discrimination POC face, there are plenty of resources available to you on the internet.  
  • aerheadaerhead Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @AliBryant welp. good to know, thank you :')
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Well that was... 

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Jeez already 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

First 4 looks. Am I the only one who ALWAYS scores low the first few looks?
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    But why didn't you comment on the facebook post? why did you get to the thread and comment on it.  and not a single comment on the post that really bothered you.
    She had decency to respond and try to educate. That's enough considering that she's doing it for free. It really shouldn't matter on what platform it happened bc the outcome would have been the same. People glossing over facts and proof and victimizing themselves when they don't get what they want. And atleast here there are some nice people who would have had her back. Considering how they talk on Facebook, girl would have been harrassed (more that she's been on here) and if she tried to talk about it on here, her feelings would be dismissed and every single excuse in the book of excuses would have been used. She doesn't sugar coat things and now all of a sudden she's rude? Mkay
    .Chile69 said:
    Chile69 said:
    Do you or anyone else mind sharing examples of the daily hate y’all experience? 

I get what you’re saying but at the end of the day you’re still playing Kim Approprashian’s game. Every download, purchase, ad watched supports her. If she does it y’all can’t expect the players to be saints
    i know you did not just ask that... i KNOW you did not just passive aggressively ask a bipoc to explain to you the racism they experience 😭... while using AAVE no less 😭... 

stg im particularly hating my part white heritage on this day cuz yall are wack 🤸🕳️
    I wasn’t being passive aggressive when I asked for examples I am actually curious and want to know what y’all deal with daily (outside of this forum) But the second part yeah I was. The mentality reminded me of the people who are woke about gay/trans issues but still buy food from chickfila. 

Saying you can’t use a black character in the kim kardashian app is ridiculous to me it’s a game not real life woahvicky, Martina big type of stuff.  Were they entering the sys with aunt jemima? But I understand how I’m just another dismissive white person so I’ll leave it there. 

So did you read ANYTHING that was written on here? No I'm curious why we're educating you for free nonetheless and y'all still asking why stereotyping us and link us to certain SYS like the animal one is not okay? Nah imma have to charge you ladies rn bc I ain't doing any free emotional labor
    camidv said:
    KkhElena said:
    camidv said:
    This discussion makes me sad. Why can’t we just be equal. Using all colors and hairs en clothes because we are the same. why differentiate between races. I'm not pointing my finger at anyone. it just really makes me sad.
    Because races and certain hairstyles arent accessories that we can take off whenever there's an inconvenience or when we get discriminated for those same features
    Well I’m sorry if I discriminate people because i like a lot of curly hairstyles. I never thought it’s offending anyone that was not my intention. I just think they are beautiful. 
    Anybody can have curly hair (me included which btw takes a lot of time to even get right in the morning) the thing here is if you're changing your dolls skintone darker for certain SYS like the animal print one. If you're doing it atleast don't post it here
    Jeez already 
    She on X Games mode
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I thought the scores would be better🤷🏽‍♀️. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I posted this in the wrong thread, I wish there was a delete post option oops- Ignore me!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I saw a lot of you lolling under my posts or agreeing with others who addressed me. I don't know if you before lolling had spent the time to read my comments or to understand what I was trying to say.
    I am really aware of my privileged life and of what POC from all over the world have been subjected to for centuries. If I gave you the impression I didn't, I can't blame anyone but myself.
    What I was trying to express is that as a foreigner to the cultural appropriation phenomenon I would like to see an open discussion that does not fall into the ignorant/privileged/entitled debate. 
    I never said POC's requests not to change skin color or use POC hairstyles are illegitimate neither I defend who (in this forum or in FB or in any other social media) let him/herself with racist comments in spite of the discussion.
    I also think that @FarahxKKH didn't do anything having in mind to disrespect POC people and like her, I'm sure a lot of other dolls found themselves in the same position.
    Not being American or not living in a real melting pot society didn't allow me to know since day 1 about phenomenons like cultural appropriation and racism, but I strongly respect POC people's pov. I am sure I will never be able to understand it 100% because I will never experience it directly, but this does not make me a racist and I strongly believe that the least that I can do is to hear POC people's requests and fulfill them. And let me say that yes, we have the Internet and we can educate ourselves as well as we can, but that does not mean it cannot happen here without having dramatic discussions in every SYS thread.  That's all I wanted to share yesterday evening, and I think I've been completely misunderstood. And again, this is totally my fault. 
    I just felt really bad for being called ignorant, backhanded, condescend, or disingenuous because I keep living and behaving and striving for not being as I was depicted.
    Again I think it's my fault if I gave you this impression. 
    But never forget to be kind and respectful to one another: I know it's easy to forget in front of a computer screen, but we are all people and we all have emotions and most of the time words fail to express what we really want to share. 
    I would appreciate it if anyone lol this post, thank you.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Protip: Only use the SYS box if you're looking for dye.

My first 4 looks. Doing much better than the Grunge SYS.

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sorry for reposting my first 2 looks, just wanted all of you to see my votes.. lets hope the next 2 looks are 45+ for example? Right, glu? Lol
    I’ve been stuck in the 30s (max 43) for so long now, I actually don’t know why I bother anymore. I mean, I know my doll looks somewhat basic and I dont have lots of amazing clothes and handhelds and hair.. but come on, its not that bad, I try to be on theme every time with what I have 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • BlizzardBBBlizzardBB Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Ummmm...
    Drumsticks for the win?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Did I simply put GB items on? Yeah. Best score so far too.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    But why didn't you comment on the facebook post? why did you get to the thread and comment on it.  and not a single comment on the post that really bothered you.
    The last I checked racism and cultural appropriation wasn't confined to one social platform. This is the OFFICIAL forum of the kkh game so if that stuff is happening in the game, regardless of which platform it was seen on, it is 100% legitimate to bring it to attention at the game's official forum. 
    Also...threads on glu shadiness being shut down right away while ignorant remarks allowed to go nonstop. Not only that, but SHAMING a doll in PMs for bringing it to light and calling them a nuisance. Take a good look at yourself and what you stand for, because if you consider someone trying to educate people a bother then 👋👋👋👋👋
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    my firsts! 4th was inspired by the always amazing @therealChar

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    Guess we know which side moderation is on...hint:not the one that stands against racial insensitivity. Sending complaints wherever possible and peacing out to discord so feel free to ban me. Love how mods are supportive of this but not one word of defense for POCs. You are on the wrong side of history 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Not doing too well 🤷‍♀️ I wasn’t too bothered about the prizes and just wanted the last earnable but at this rate it doesn’t look good

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧