🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @AmyMimi  I love all of your looks, especially your second one, they deserve so much more votes.  Also your profile pic is so cute. 🙂
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Used to play a time ago, now im backk!!
    First time posting my first looks 🤗
    Still Bronze ll, but think thats good, if I were Silver wouldn’t be on top 5
    iOS | Brazil
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @KkhElena everyone understands your perspective and you do not need to keep posting it 47494 times every thread. Either people agree with you or you’re not going to change their minds. People come
    in here to talk about SYS and you dominate every discussion with the same topic.

Here’s what we are all here for: some stunners from the VB 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited March 2021
    AmyMimi said:
    Not doing too well 🤷‍♀️ I wasn’t too bothered about the prizes and just wanted the last earnable but at this rate it doesn’t look good

Same, I’ve been getting over 34 but still haven’t broke a 40.
    Your looks are very gorgeous, they do deserve better than 30s
  • equinoxequinox Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

Okay bye I don't know how to make my score get higher 😂
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I tried to open an event box and it told me to connect to the internet. I tried a second time and got the same message. So, then I closed and reopened the app and now I have no diamonds and no event boxes?? Babes all I wanted was a microphone 
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    currently first in my group!! 🤩

• GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Guess we know which side moderation is on...hint:not the one that stands against racial insensitivity. Sending complaints wherever possible and peacing out to discord so feel free to ban me. Love how mods are supportive of this but not one word of defense for POCs. You are on the wrong side of history 

Unsurprised. Friendly reminder that this is our mod. (From a thread about bantu knots) 

Also friendly reminder that she said she felt “attacked” when she was asked to remove racially insensitive comments, and avoided apologizing for the above comments for over a week of me tagging her and DMing her. Very very clear that the moderator here has a racial bias and that the Glu employee will back her up about anything, likely because of all the free work she does for this company. 
    Guess we know which side moderation is on...hint:not the one that stands against racial insensitivity. Sending complaints wherever possible and peacing out to discord so feel free to ban me. Love how mods are supportive of this but not one word of defense for POCs. You are on the wrong side of history 

Unsurprised. Friendly reminder that this is our mod. (From a thread about bantu knots) 

Also friendly reminder that she said she felt “attacked” when she was asked to remove racially insensitive comments, and avoided apologizing for the above comments for over a week of me tagging her and DMing her. Very very clear that the moderator here has a racial bias and that the Glu employee will back her up about anything, likely because of all the free work she does for this company. 
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a forum for a Kim Kardashian game protects racists but... still very disappointing
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

Literally every time- @KalindaKing please address this because it’s obviously something purposely done 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I’m disappointed 🤔

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    This is funny............

@equinox yasss, we're in the same group! loooooved all your looks, our scores were robbed for sure!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @AmyMimi your new profile pic is too cute 💙
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @thetwentyeighth sometimes people just want to share their opinion and it's not even an opposite one. The discussion started from some samples on FB in which a white doll made some black doll for the event. Someone shared their concerns here and others replied that mayyyyybe the doll who posted the oufits didn't want to offend anyone and is really aware of POC concerns and never changes her skintone or uses POC hair on SYS events. There was no need to be combactive from one side or another, but yet it is all that is happening in this forum and it Is not constructive and people, who indeed respects and Will continue to respect POC's pov, are tired of it.

Edit: I'm sorry for my english but I'm on cellphone and it continues to correct ENG words with italian ones lmao

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • helelehelele Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hi guys! Sorry if I’m posting this in the wrong place because I’m new here and honestly very confused. But I’ve been wondering how kollections work because they’re only there for such a short amount of time and over all cost about 300 k stars so how do you guys manage to finish or even open multiple boxes from the kollections? And do the kollections come back? And how do you guys decide what to use k stars on between gift boxes and kollections and wardrobe stuff, like generally how do you plan your k stars? :) 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    helele said:
    Hi guys! Sorry if I’m posting this in the wrong place because I’m new here and honestly very confused. But I’ve been wondering how kollections work because they’re only there for such a short amount of time and over all cost about 300 k stars so how do you guys manage to finish or even open multiple boxes from the kollections? And do the kollections come back? And how do you guys decide what to use k stars on between gift boxes and kollections and wardrobe stuff, like generally how do you plan your k stars? :) 
    Hi!!! I save K stars all month and usually open one kollection during VIP. Sometimes I will spin a new kollection a few times if I really want something, but mostly I hope I get one I want during VIP lol. That being said, I almost never open weekend boxes so I can open Kollections. They do come back but some take a long time.....hope this helps 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The handheld from the storyline gigs was actually useful for the theme. If only I got the hair or the tights from the gb instead of event points.
    Platform: Android

• hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    edited March 2021
    In a shocking turn of events, moderators who have been caught being racist, send a Black player a rude DM calling them “disruptive” when calling out racism. Totally unsurprised that Glu and the forum moderator don’t give a cr*p about racism. They’re on the wrong side of history and are gonna keep perpetuating this terrible behaviour in support of racism without even bothering to listen to POC and take the damn time to LEARN and be BETTER despite POC especially Black players providing FREE education and emotional labour on a monthly basis in this forum.

what a disgrace.
    *edited cause grammar.
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @abasili93

I am aware of how this particular discussion began. I think that, as is often the case, it’s now become more about the broader problem.
    I find it interesting how quickly the POC dolls who are expressing their feelings and concerns are labeled as ‘combative’. Any chance that might be an example of the exact kinds of biases they’re talking about?
    If people are tired of it, they also have the option to just scroll past and not read. It’s easy to ignore things that don’t affect you or that are outside of your understanding, and choose to never be confronted with anything unpleasant or challenging.
    I’m obviously more naive than I’d realized, because I’m honestly shocked by how much pushback there’s been against these dolls, and by the lack of official support on their behalf by glu’s employees and moderation. That’s the last I’ll say on the matter. 

Edit: also, no need to apologize about your English! You write much better in English than I ever could in Italian lol. And autocorrect is always a pain.
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @thetwentyeighth I clearly wrote that combactiveness is from each side. 
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • helelehelele Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @tortor yes that was helpful tysm! I really love hearing how others save and spend their k stars and other things 😊😊
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 1-4! Im not crazy about the ts so Im not sure if the pants will be worth it or if I will just try to level down

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @abasili93

Acknowledged. My apologies if I misrepresented your statement. I still believe that POC dolls are accused of being combative, disruptive, or dominating very easily and often unfairly.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Madison101 thanks, so sweet 😊
    @AmandaMKkh tysm hun ! 💕 thinking of sharing it on the edit thread
    @pristineperson hopefully our scores pick up ! 🤞😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-4:

Was hoping I would do better but that’s not the case...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Oof, I've been so busy with the KKH Discord that I haven't been on the forum much lately. This was a difficult thread to read through but I'm glad I did it. I know this is an overly juvenile solution but, d*mn, I wish I could take you all out for ice cream and talk.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

Was hoping I would do better but that’s not the case...
    @LindaVB your looks are gorgeous, i love them!😍
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴