🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts

john2 said:
    Hi John 👋
    Well hi darling, why are you mentioning me in this disgusting 🤮 🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤮🤮🤮 forum, I just saw this whole circus yesterday until I saw you mentioning me and I could help doing an account but I think I’m going to be banned after this. Why are you all people still going for help to this incompetent and useless moderators @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut they don’t care about you. And this whole disgusting discussion wouldn’t have happen if @therealChar would’ve minded her business, she knew what she was doing and it’s her fault that this discussion even happened if she would’ve kept mouth shut. I bet even right now people who aren’t even the forum are laughing at how everyone is behaving in this pathetic forum like children. So good bye little girls. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤥😜🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
    So we speak up. It's a problem. We don't speak up. We're not helping the black/POC community. It's funny how you probably wouldn't even have the guts to tell that to any POC/black person w/o being aware of how privileged and whiny you sound but then again you're not the only one in here.
  • kkhsweetkkhsweet Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @tortor so basically they take their time to educate you and you’re now whining? I’m sorry but wow, the privilege and entitlement in your reply is just amazing to see. Like really amazing. It’s fascinating to see someone act so offended about something that doesn’t affect them in the least. I’m pretty sure that no matter what she would have wrote you guys would still have stereotyped her as the angry and aggressive black woman. Like you guys always do. The moment that someone isn’t sugarcoating something for you, and they also happened to be black, they’re being over dramatic/sensitive, aggressive, rude and they’re harassing you? Man I wish i could have the type of privilege that gives you guys so much confidence to act out like this and accuse any black person ,who’s just trying to educate you, aggressive. I already know that due to how coward some of you are, you’re probably gonna run to your Facebook group and show them how tired we are of hearing this bullsh*t and YOUR bullsh*t so hi girlies from Facebook. How are ya doing?
    But keep up the toxic positivity girlies. And keep up the fake black/POC community support. We definitely love to see it
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @kokokokonut and @KalindaKing it’s nice to know both of y’all are still sittin there trynna look pretty deleting my post, but it will return! Anyways, here is a thought: instead of silencing people, acknowledge the situation with your own words. I heard that’s what competent adults do!  I just wanna know what happened to this little mission statement you made 3 months ago. As of now, you’ve not followed a single thing you said you would do in this thread. MULTIPLE people tagged you and and pm’d you to do something about what was going on in this thread and you’ve stayed absolutely silent. @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut you’ve both let racists prance around on this stupid forum so I don’t want to hear anything about making the forum a “welcoming place.” This has been the most unwelcoming place because not only do our feelings get disregarded by ignorant people on this forum, but also by the birdbrains in charge (that’s you two btw). You can take your “inclusivity” and leave cause it’s clear that’s what you want us to do. You both have done awful jobs moderating this place which is why this forum is deader than George Washington. 
    And Farah sweetie, instead of having people fight your battles for you, how about you fight them yourself. Stop running off to Facebook where you hold the power so people will agree with you out of fear of getting thrown from your stupid little group.
    oops accidentally clicked quote reply 😖
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    DONT YOU DARE DELETE MY POST AGAIN YOU PERFORMATIVE ACTIVISTSI just wanna know what happened to this little mission statement you made 3 months ago. As of now, you’ve not followed a single thing you said you would do in this thread. MULTIPLE people tagged you and and pm’d you to do something about what was going on in this thread and you’ve stayed absolutely silent. @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut you’ve both let racists prance around on this stupid forum so I don’t want to hear anything about making the forum a “welcoming place.” This has been the most unwelcoming place because not only do our feelings get disregarded by ignorant people on this forum, but also by the birdbrains in charge (that’s you two btw). You can take your “inclusivity” and leave cause it’s clear that’s what you want us to do. You both have done awful jobs moderating this place which is why this forum is deader than George Washington. 
    And Farah sweetie, instead of having people fight your battles for you, how about you fight them yourself. Stop running off to Facebook where you hold the power so people will agree with you out of fear of getting thrown from your stupid little group.
    Quoting because they’re gonna delete
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @kokokokonut and @KalindaKing it’s nice to know both of y’all are still sittin there trynna look pretty deleting my post, but it will return! Anyways, here is a thought: instead of silencing people, acknowledge the situation with your own words. I heard that’s what competent adults do!  I just wanna know what happened to this little mission statement you made 3 months ago. As of now, you’ve not followed a single thing you said you would do in this thread. MULTIPLE people tagged you and and pm’d you to do something about what was going on in this thread and you’ve stayed absolutely silent. @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut you’ve both let racists prance around on this stupid forum so I don’t want to hear anything about making the forum a “welcoming place.” This has been the most unwelcoming place because not only do our feelings get disregarded by ignorant people on this forum, but also by the birdbrains in charge (that’s you two btw). You can take your “inclusivity” and leave cause it’s clear that’s what you want us to do. You both have done awful jobs moderating this place which is why this forum is deader than George Washington. 
    idk idk maybe there's a more efficient and professional way of handling this other than deleting someone's comment because they're right 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    also quoting this to ensure it’s difficult to delete again!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈