šŸ—³ļøšŸŽø SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) šŸŽ¤

Comments

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @kokokokonut and @KalindaKing itā€™s nice to know both of yā€™all are still sittin there trynna look pretty deleting my post, but it will return! Anyways, here is a thought: instead of silencing people, acknowledge the situation with your own words. I heard thatā€™s what competent adults do!Ā Ā I just wanna know what happened to this little mission statement you made 3 months ago. As of now, youā€™ve not followed a single thing you said you would do in this thread. MULTIPLE people tagged you and and pmā€™d you to do something about what was going on in this thread and youā€™ve stayed absolutely silent. @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut youā€™ve both let racists prance around on this stupid forum so I donā€™t want to hear anything about making the forum a ā€œwelcoming place.ā€ This has been the most unwelcoming place because not only do our feelings get disregarded by ignorant people on this forum, but also by the birdbrains in charge (thatā€™s you two btw). You can take your ā€œinclusivityā€ and leave cause itā€™s clear thatā€™s what you want us to do. You both have done awful jobs moderating this place which is why this forum is deader than George Washington.Ā 
    And Farah sweetie, instead of having people fight your battles for you, how about you fight them yourself. Stop running off to Facebook where you hold the power so people will agree with you out of fear of getting thrown from your stupid little group.
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Decided to make it profile pic šŸ™‚
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I thought I had finally cracked the new sys system, ,yesterday got my first 59 but now, since Ā back to my 30s. Sigh.

me and these rock themes never go well. I prefer the country club themes

Have fun yaā€™ll
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @kokokokonut and @KalindaKing itā€™s nice to know both of yā€™all are still sittin there trynna look pretty deleting my post, but it will return! Anyways, here is a thought: instead of silencing people, acknowledge the situation with your own words. I heard thatā€™s what competent adults do!Ā Ā I just wanna know what happened to this little mission statement you made 3 months ago. As of now, youā€™ve not followed a single thing you said you would do in this thread. MULTIPLE people tagged you and and pmā€™d you to do something about what was going on in this thread and youā€™ve stayed absolutely silent. @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut youā€™ve both let racists prance around on this stupid forum so I donā€™t want to hear anything about making the forum a ā€œwelcoming place.ā€ This has been the most unwelcoming place because not only do our feelings get disregarded by ignorant people on this forum, but also by the birdbrains in charge (thatā€™s you two btw). You can take your ā€œinclusivityā€ and leave cause itā€™s clear thatā€™s what you want us to do. You both have done awful jobs moderating this place which is why this forum is deader than George Washington.Ā 
    And Farah sweetie, instead of having people fight your battles for you, how about you fight them yourself. Stop running off to Facebook where you hold the power so people will agree with you out of fear of getting thrown from your stupid little group.
    I honestly canā€™t believe all this.. Banning someone for standing up against whatā€™s right? Is this the mods openly admitting to racism? I came here to talk to people about a game and I canā€™t believe whatā€™s just happened here )): Iā€™m so sorry to whoever had been affected by thisĀ 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Iā€™m feeling these are quite low? (Fireworks aura on each)

• ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Guys I just bought limited offer that included 3 tickets , 5 diamonds and 10 k stars and then it said purchase was successful but I didnā€™t received my tickets and my diamonds.šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­
    Does anyone know the reason?!
  • kkhsweetkkhsweet Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Artemiis said:
    Guys I just bought limited offer that included 3 tickets , 5 diamonds and 10 k stars and then it said purchase was successful but I didnā€™t received my tickets and my diamonds.šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­
    I would say make a screenshot and ask support (sadly you may have contact them several times before getting lucky w someone nice who doesnā€™t give you an automated reply). It happened to me a few times and i had so many back and forts before getting someone good. Ā Hope everything gets resolved doll
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited March 2021
    So random, this song is now permanently in my head (I donā€™t know how to embed)
    peaches- rock show.Ā 
    https://youtu.be/WW2YARwtrr4

• ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    kkhsweet said:
    Artemiis said:
    I would say make a screenshot and ask support (sadly you may have contact them several times before getting lucky w someone nice who doesnā€™t give you an automated reply). It happened to me a few times and i had so many back and forts before getting someone good. Ā Hope everything gets resolved doll
    Omg I didnā€™t take a screenshot šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I asked support about 6 hours ago but they havenā€™t answered me yet
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Tazzy21 said:
    I thought I had finally cracked the new sys system, ,yesterday got my first 59 but now, since Ā back to my 30s. Sigh.

me and these rock themes never go well. I prefer the country club themes

Have fun yaā€™ll
    It happened the same to me in the last SYS!!!
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 šŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++Ā āœØ
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

UNBAN CHAR
    Unban @therealChar. Yā€™all werenā€™t doing anything until everything spiraled out of control and now you guys wanna ban her bc she wasnā€™t treating you like children and sugarcoating everything? Clown sh*tā¤ļøā¤ļø
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited March 2021
    So random, this song is now permanently in my head (I donā€™t know how to embed)
    peaches- rock show.Ā 
    https://youtu.be/WW2YARwtrr4

I started hearing a peaches song when I saw this theme too šŸ¤£ in my case it was boys wanna be her
    Then lords of acid's the crablouse came to mind which is weird since they're not really rock but go figure how my mind works
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Why are my first six scores 35,35,33,33,30,30? And while I don't care that much about doing that well this theme, I won't be happy if my next 2 looks are in the 20s.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    First 6 looks. I wish the votes were genuinely people voting on them and we didnā€™t get a lower score once we hit 60. It makes me think I didnā€™t actually earn the 60 šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ„² Whats the point in trying if half of the votes arenā€™t real? šŸ™ˆ

Artemiis said:
    kkhsweet said:
    Artemiis said:
    Omg I didnā€™t take a screenshot šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I asked support about 6 hours ago but they havenā€™t answered me yet
    Yeah you have to be really lucky sometimes. Hope that you get a good person.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    MAN everyone in my ts group is struggling. weā€™re on the 6th look, and only two people have broken a total of 250, and i maybe even think theyā€™ve used extra tickets
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    wait wait wait, didnā€™t we just have the February update with glu preaching about their commitment to diversity and inclusion yet here they go banning members who draw attention to racism...? Great look, glu. Super inclusive. Much diversity. Or do you think throwing in a few hairstyles (that are impossible to win without spending money) is enough effort and you canā€™t be bothered to do anything elseĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69