🗳️☘️SYS Lucky Green 3/15/21 Get ready for the Wearing o' the Green. Lucky Green☘️💚

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

May the Luck o the Irish be with you! In other words - Woo Hoo. We're having a Lucky Green SYS, during St. Pat's and I love the annual Parade.

SYS Lucky green this time in march - St. Patrick's falls in the middle of the event, and I'm wondering how NY will handle the traditional St. Pat's Parade in Manhattan. 2nd St. Patrick's with the Pandemic.   Anyone watching this year? Last year although it was officially canceled, about a dozen die hard parade officials made an abbreviated march in the dark before dawn just to make it count.  It would have been the first time since 1762 that there was no St. Pat's NYC parade. Ok, back to the event!  While everyone starts checking out their closets for their own Lucky Green, I think we should post the details.

SYS Lucky Green Event
Starts Monday, March 15th @ 10am Eastern
Ends Thursday, March 18th @ 10am Eastern
13 Free Tickets
2 to Start / 1 every 6 hours
535 pts wins all the SYS Prizes
TS is based on Level and Rank

Good Luck, Have Fun and enjoy the Wearing O' the Green!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456713

Comments

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I’m glad I have plenty of green dyes that I can finally use 🙃
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I took a turn on the rhinestone cowgirl kollection to see if I could get the ponytail with green dye but I got the bundle instead. If it was a different kollection I wouldn't mind, but I didn't even want this bundle and that hair would be perfect for this.
    Platform: Android

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Me and my green dyes are ready to shine 😄
    - Emmy
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Can't wait to see the spoilers 😊
    I opened some boxes today chasing the GB items but I got green dyes instead lol 
    I'm ready for this SYS 😂😂
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Me on the hand has literally no green clothing or green dye do you think gold would work too?
    Awesome = Yes
    Lol = No
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I want but also don’t want the green hair...
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I really wish I had the money handheld, I think I was not playing the game as much and somehow missed out. But I’m not into anything so I’ll probably try to win a TS box. Good luck everyone 🍀
    - Emmy
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @IzzaBee Can you send me some 🥺? 🤣🤣
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    @IzzaBee Can you send me some 🥺? 🤣🤣
    That would be amazing if I could! It’s the dye I have the most of and use the least. 
    I play on iOS 
    It's a shame I don't have peridot dye saved up since I like it better than the other one, but then again, I used whatever I got so I already have stuff dyed. Trying to decide what hair color I should use for this theme because I'm not sure I can get away with using pink for this one. 

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts

I really thought what silver and bronze the outfit wasn't going to have. 
    But this time, I was positively surprised. and that makes me happy 🥳🥳🥳
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @YoMomma
    That's a super cute look. I get so jealous every time I see that shotglass. I think it came out before I started playing, but I need to get it ASAP
    @KalindaKing When is wine red going to show up as an earnable dye during a SYS event? I've been waiting for it.

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier Sorry, I'm not sure! I only see the standard red coming up in search results.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

The skirt of the dress looks beautiful 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts

In order - dress, hair

These all look nice, I’m really into the 2014s Kylie hair (the short one) and the dress! Don’t know if I’ll be able to get the hair because gold is so hard to get all the earnables and I’m sure the hair will be for like the top three...
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    This is so annoying because on the one hand I love green and am so excited to wear green outfits but I hate everything so what’s the point 😂😂
    iOS player 
    level 69