Comments

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    This is a screenshot from a facebook group iā€™m in LMAO
    Glu after seeing this:
    Im gonna pretend I didnt see that - Album on Imgur
    Free player since Jan 2020
    āœØOn iOS!āœØ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ā€¼ļø 20 Daily videos for ALL ā€¼ļø
    ā€¼ļø Increase diamond earnable in SYS ā€¼ļø
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited March 2021

The mod sneaking past this thread while still logging into the forum this morning.Ā 
    Iā€™m too lazy to make it but would sign a petition to get more mods on the forum or at least to get Glu - not Kalinda as a messenger - to address these issues. Ā Ā 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Julietalucia by posting this you are doing free publicity to them. I would advise you to edit out the name of the instagram in your post
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So many stunners in the voting booth šŸ’š

• adrianna1015adrianna1015 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    No idea how I got 52 points on this look, donā€™t even like it and I think my other looks were better šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but Iā€™ll take it. Donā€™t normally post but I thought this might help someoneĀ 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @brunakkh youā€™re right, i edited the post!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The algorithm likes me this weekend:

A little punk rock, a little grunge, a little goth, and some 80s hairspray rock era lol.Ā 
    - Emmy
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    My first 8 looks!

Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My other looks!

Also: #unbanchar
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Anyone else suddenly got higher votes? Not complaining tho šŸ’…
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    I'm so tired of my scores acting like a rollercoaster lolĀ šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Last 4, finally stableĀ 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHĀ  Ā (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • kkhsweetkkhsweet Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    reema said:
    @reema dont be shy, go ahead and tell us what you really think, because its been made clear you wont be banned for it. The only time making the forum "fun & welcoming" seems to matter is when its someone speaking out AGAINST racism.

I just think itā€™s funny how you guys are complaining about racism, when you are literally playing a game made by people who like literally cultural appropriate every single day. you guys are feeding into their pockets but wanna complain about the kardashians games.
    Ah yes bc if the owners are sh*t, letā€™s all be shit together. Your privilege a*s really needs to sit down and realize that if we all stopped playing, this wouldnā€™t make a dent in her pockets not to talk about that by your logic if anyone is getting discriminated at work/school they shouldnā€™t speak up about it bc at the end of the day theyā€™re still working there.
    edited March 2021
    reema said:
    @reema dont be shy, go ahead and tell us what you really think, because its been made clear you wont be banned for it. The only time making the forum "fun & welcoming" seems to matter is when its someone speaking out AGAINST racism.

I just think itā€™s funny how you guys are complaining about racism, when you are literally playing a game made by people who like literally cultural appropriate every single day. you guys are feeding into their pockets but wanna complain about the kardashians games.
    Itā€™s obvious you donā€™t care and are probably one of the ones who will stand by and let sh*t happen bc the environment that youā€™re in isnā€™t exactly against racism so please Iā€™m asking respectfully to continue to stand by and let the people who actually have guts speak their minds which donā€™t care if the owner is against them and actually address us instead of saying you guys girlieā¤ļø
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Gonna work these Kloset items till the very end. The hair is working well for me.
    The privilege is really making some of you discriminatory princesses going mad and making you think like weā€™re in the 1800s and thatā€™s šŸ„° we love to see it darling ā¤ļø
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    tortor said:

Some dolls straight rocking it in the voting booth šŸ”„šŸ”„
    I just noticed that every doll in this pic had used the sparkle aura. They all look gorgeous.
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I was hoping my scores would be slightly higher but Iā€™m not having much luck šŸ˜•

I love those last 2!! If you donā€™t mind Iā€™m gonna recreate that last look šŸ˜šŸ˜
    reema said:

Weā€™re not only complaining about the game but mostly the ignorant people here but go off darling, every excuse works at this pointšŸ§šā€ā™€ļøāœØ
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @reema if people boycotted companies that had racist, discriminatory or otherwise crappy people profiting off of them then there would be no options for anything ever.Ā 

But congratulations on your weak little argument, Iā€™m sure it makes you feel better about yourself. I guess that makes it okay to never speak up about injustice, thank you for making me see the light!!! šŸ˜Š
  • reemareema Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    reema said:
    kkhsweet said:
    reema said:

Itā€™s obvious you donā€™t care and are probably one of the ones who will stand by and let sh*t happen bc the environment that youā€™re in isnā€™t exactly against racism so please Iā€™m asking respectfully to continue to stand by and let the people who actually have guts speak their minds which donā€™t care if the owner is against them and actually address us instead of saying you guys girlieā¤ļø
    of course i care! but this is a game ffs, the reason why this argument started was because Farah, changed her avatars skin tone (i think what happened) so that POCā€™s could have some inspiration for this SYS, which iā€™m ngl is low-key a problem, but itā€™s not that deep, cause itā€™s a game. this argument has happened literally every single SYS and clearly the mods donā€™t care, so using your analogy, the next step would be to leave! if somebody was idk being explicitly racist Ā you at school or work and your boss didnā€™t care and simply do nothing, the next step would be to leave. so yes it is funny that the people that are complaining about the game being racist - not providing enough poc hairs, not providing enough skin shades, allowing people like me to ā€˜invalidateā€™ your opinion - but continue playing the game. at the end of the day, itā€™s a game my dude.Ā 
    Whether or not people play a silly game, in a fantasy world, changing their doll/avatars skin tone systemic racism still exists, hate crimes will still occur, and people are suffering in REAL TIME. If you are so passionate about being anti-racist, then stop playing a game that collaborates with someone who is KNOWN for cultural appropriation and blackfishing. Stop the double standard. Think a game is racist? Well, you're just as racist forĀ stillĀ playing and funding it with money. Quit your double standards. Then we'll talk