🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• AriaXOAriaXO Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Highest score in this SYS

Please tell me how you got those tights on with shorts. I tried and my game would remove one every time 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    @Boocketa Do you or anyone else have tips on completing weekend events? I struggle so hard every time just to get to the second item. I’ve been playing as much as I can and I have 73/150 event points for the second item right now 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    @DaisyJ I used to struggle a lot too. I have a tip that you complete party events as soon as the energy bar fills up. Plus, I always make sure I earn minimum of one earnable item a day by tapping energy all around the world. Always use the Bel Air house for parties and I always complete the timer events for a headstart. 

For work it event, I NEVER complete the timer events and only start doing them on the day when the work it event starts because when you do a 3 hr event it will give you 12 stars plus the bonus at the end during the event otherwise you only get money all week long. Plus, I only do 2 of 8 hr projects and keep doing the reality shows in the Bel Air house. Again, I always opt for tapping energy for faster results. Also, you can open a free or a bought gb and hope to get a gb item to finish the event faster.....I really hope this helps you and hope you can get all the items you want. 😊
  • kkhsweetkkhsweet Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    reema said:
    KkhElena said:
    Literally the least you could do is reply and simply say that you stand by the fact that changing your dolly's skintone for specific SYS isn't wrong yet you act like a coward and ignore everything? At least you guys are taking your own advice about ignoring when an inconvenience happens. I just have to laugh
    well i don’t stand by bullying people and calling them racist for changing their avatars skin tone, if you really wanted to do something, attacking someone wasn’t the way to go. what do you except me to apologise for my opinions. get it into your head that: this is a game. it’s not real life and it never will be, if you care so much, DELETE THE APP. 
    She wasn’t talking about you and she’s been nothing but polite. She isn’t bullying. She just understood that being nice isn’t worth it. The only one who’s loosing their head and thinking the calling someone racist is bullying is you. It’s ridiculous how you expect us to be nice and kind yet act all rude w an attitude the moment someone tells you you’re being wrong. Idk maybe bc my mother never really wanted to have a spoiled brat but if it’s really just a game then why are you getting an attitude when literally a few people here have shown discomfort when others change their dolls skintone for SPECIFIC SYS? I don’t think that many people would care if that’s how they play but doing it for specific SYS is just suspicious. But go attack her when she wasn’t even talking about you
    reema said:
    In an effort to make the forum a fun and welcoming place for players, therealchar was banned because she continued to break forum rules after she received a warning.
    It’s insane that the racist posters in this thread weren’t banned. Char wasn’t disrespectful and her reaction was justified. You’re creating a really awful environment for POC dolls on these forums. 
    are you actually serious. char was banned because, she brought up something that happened on FB to the glu forum, in an effort to get all of you closed minded idiots to stick up for her when she realised that the people on fb aren’t moronic idiots. she got banned cause she was being disruptive not everything is to do with racism, but ok, lol
    And look at you basically insulting everyone yet go crying when we give you something of the same energy. It’s crazy tho. She wasn’t calling names she started by simply saying that this SYS isn’t an excuse to use POC hairs and other chimed in and started asking the same question all over again but in different tones. She wasn’t being disruptive. You guys just have people who sugarcoat everything for you. There’s literal posts of those same people calling you (considering you’re apperently mixed) creatures. That sh*t didn’t bother you but people actually keeping in mind how uncomfortable it can be for others literally connecting you to SYS w the theme animal and etc. does? You’re here calling names, giving attitude to other who weren’t even speaking to you, not even stopping to think oh sh*t let me try to listen to those people instead of attacking them and then playing the victim when they don’t back down?  
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @DaisyJ I used to struggle a lot too. I have a tip that you complete party events as soon as the energy bar fills up. Plus, I always make sure I earn minimum of one earnable item a day by tapping energy all around the world. Always use the Bel Air house for parties and I always complete the timer events for a headstart. 

For work it event, I NEVER complete the timer events and only start doing them on the day when the work it event starts because when you do a 3 hr event it will give you 12 stars plus the bonus at the end during the event otherwise you only get money all week long. Plus, I only do 2 of 8 hr projects and keep doing the reality shows in the Bel Air house. Again, I always opt for tapping energy for faster results. Also, you can open a free or a bought gb and hope to get a gb item to finish the event faster.....I really hope this helps you and hope you can get all the items you want. 😊
    Thank you so much @Iridescence I really appreciate you sharing your tips 😊 I don’t have the option to throw a party in my Bel Air home. Does it need to be furnished? Because I have no furniture in it lol.

Edit: Nvm I figured out where to throw parties in the Bel Air home! Now I’m upset about all the energy I wasted throwing parties in the apartment in DTLA. It was so hard that way 🤦🏽‍♀️
    reema said:
    KkhElena said:
    Literally the least you could do is reply and simply say that you stand by the fact that changing your dolly's skintone for specific SYS isn't wrong yet you act like a coward and ignore everything? At least you guys are taking your own advice about ignoring when an inconvenience happens. I just have to laugh
    well i don’t stand by bullying people and calling them racist for changing their avatars skin tone, if you really wanted to do something, attacking someone wasn’t the way to go. what do you excepts me to apologise for my opinions. get it into your head that: this is a game. it’s not real life and it never will be, if you care so much, DELETE THE APP. 
    I’m also guessing you don’t really read before replying to someone considering she literally was talking about someone else and it’s also funny how you wanna call other bullies yet your replies aren’t any better. She wasn’t asking YOU to apologize for your opinions (in which even if she did she specifically said you can either apologize for how unnecessary rude you are or at least stand by what you said and reply). Funny how you felt attacked by her simply writing that even tho it was obviously not aimed at you.
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Started at 38 votes now i'm coming strong, but too strong that made me got 60 votes 😬 i wonder how many votes i got for the next ticket. Now i'm 6th at my gold group without extra ticket, hopefully could remain like this. It's a good thing to be able to get the dress that match with the boots but at least i could get the gloves that's ok. Don't want to fight with extra ticket for this TS prizes

My looks 8 - 11. This hair really gives me good scores, if you guys have this hair you should give it a try! But i don't remember where i got this hair from

Edit : it was from Boho Chic Kollection
    Sherardia said:
     I have questions for non BIPOC dolls. 
    1) Why is it so hard to accept that you're not allowed to use my features as accessories?
    Why is "it's just a game" an acceptable response?
    2) You wouldn't, I hope, wear a Black hairstyle and darken your skin IRL and when confronted say but it's pretty. So why do you do it here?
    3) The incident that sparked this entire debacle was because someone wanted to play racist dress up.
    We know which hairs are specific to us. It was condescending to say I was just showing POC dolls which hairs to use.
     All she had to do was feature her doll in the ideas she had and not single out or separate and change the skintone of her doll.
    Also it seemed sus to me that she posted that particular inspo on Facebook but not here. Possibly because she knew the backlash she would have gotten. 
    I come here to interact with like minded people but it seems like if I don't condone white supremacy I'm not welcome. 
    That's sad and disappointing but not surprising.

I'm replying since I have a color changing doll

1) Because I paid and got them - You are not really asking that we (random player) don't use items that we have bought, right? Do you really ask that we play with half a game? It is not a matter of racism, this is just such a weird expectation.
    2) Because it is not real life. Because the doll is not me. Because in this fantasy land the doll I dress can be whatever ethnicity I want, and I appreciate that she is not me, but gorgeous and elegant and successful whatever her skin tone is. Escape from reality is the point of this kind of game. 
    3) That's not true. She created many outfits in a group where there are people from all over the world, from various ethnicity, and she tried to be inspiring. That is one of the missions that we (users from this group) are expecting from group admins. Nobody expected that judgement and sterile fight would be brought here, since game forum cannot be a court for "deviant" behaviours from YouTube and Instagram and FB to be sued. Happened on FB, deal with it on FB, report her post for being racist, they will act accordingly.  

SyS topic has been hijacked by unequivocal injonctions, and insults, again. I'm asking mods, why isn't there a dedicated topic (kinda like the CoVid one) where racism concerns can be addressed peacefully, and in a constructive manner, instead of players forcing other players to do/not do this and that? A topic where one can bring up solutions instead of prohibitions. We can imagine game changes, for example once you have chosen a skin tone feature some options are locked (such as changing it for more than 2 tones, or using 3C hair not possible if you are fair skin), that would be a different way to play, more realistic, it might suit players sensibility from what I have read in here. 

I come here to interact about the game but it seems that everything leads to white supremacy, even in fantasy world, indeed that is sad and disappointing.
    (BTW I will not reply further, I see no point in arguing since no one will give up on his opinions. In the end, mine is that it is tough to call a player racist because he/she wants a full game experience.)
    People aren’t necessarily upset about only the hairs (that rarely come by) but also about how some white players ONLY decide to change their skintone when it’s about specific SYS. That’s just suspicious and weird
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kadamisia I love your looks!! 💕🖤
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @violettaelliot wow beautiful looks I love them all 🎸
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@tortor so you can’t reply but you can lol? Literally all people are asking is for you to give your side of the argument and all you’re doing is hiding behind those who obviously haven’t read anything in this thread
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited March 2021
    kkhsweet said:
    @tortor so you can’t reply but you can lol? Literally all people are asking is for you to give your side of the argument and all you’re doing is hiding behind those who obviously haven’t read anything in this thread
    Hi @kkhsweet
    1) No one wants to hear my side. This was made clear to me.
    2) I would not like to argue with anyone.
    3) Based on what was said to me when I was new to the forum and did not know how players felt yet, I was never allowed to use certain items. The comments started on an edit (which had nothing to do with submitting any items for any SYS) and forum members do not know my behaviors prior to joining and learning their feelings.

I will not be replying to any other posts. So feel free to continue tagging me. I will read them. I am here to gain insight into your feelings and not to push my own feelings on anyone. 
    tortor said:
    kkhsweet said:
    Hi @kkhsweet
    1) No one wants to hear my side. This was made clear to me.
    2) I would not like to argue with anyone.
    3) Based on what was said to me when I was new to the forum and did not know how players felt yet, I was never allowed to use certain items. The comments started on an edit (which had nothing to do with submitting any items for any SYS) and forum members do not know my behaviors prior to joining and learning their feelings.

I will not be replying to any other posts. So feel free to continue tagging me. I will read them. I am here to gain insight into your feelings and not to push my own feelings on anyone. 
    Yet you still lol at our posts and agree w the ones who are being dismissive straight up rude and are giving attitude?
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    60 and the looks that followed from top left to bottom right. Not too bad?
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 12 

most of these looks were put together on the spot bc I been busy 

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

• BlizzardBBBlizzardBB Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

Thats suspicious... That's weird!
    Glu wanna tell me how the second look got 18!! I feel like it should be impossible for a look to be that low?
    Then again, I see all these ios dolls hitting the 50s so maybe it's the android curse striking again...
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Don’t tell us “it’s a coincidence”. It’s so disrespectful 😫
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    @violettaelliot wow beautiful looks I love them all 🎸
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much! You're so nice 🥰🥰🥰
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Honestly I was scoring high 50s and then the minute I hit 60 I have been cursed in the 30s like stop being shady and just say the votes are rigged for money 🙄 

rikkksss said:
    Honestly I was scoring high 50s and then the minute I hit 60 I have been cursed in the 30s like stop be shady and just say the votes are rigged for money 🙄 

Objectively the first look that got 35 is your best!!! It is amazing!!!! I mean all are amazing but that one is 🔥🔥🔥
  • SherardiaSherardia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    AriaXO said:
    Boocketa said:
    Highest score in this SYS

Please tell me how you got those tights on with shorts. I tried and my game would remove one every time 
    you can use high boots and tights only with this specific short, as far as I know. Not sold in store, but commonly found in SyS.
    (and the 3 new pants, but these are not exactly shorts)
    iOS player since 2019 🇫🇷 🇪🇺
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Katya said:
    Would you vote for this look? I’ll silver mic
    Awsome - Yes 
    Lol - No

This outfit is gorgeous 😍 where is it from please? 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @jlr224 It’s from old Party Event! It’s availible for diamonds. I’m on iOs so I can submit it and let you know 🥰☺️
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I don’t know if anyone brought this up but the time change (an hour ahead) basically screwed up the SYS ticket distribution. Usually for me it’s at 9AM/3PM/9PM/3AM but now instead of getting one today at 9AM, I am getting it at 10AM... does this mean the SYS will end an hour later or still at 9PM? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    I don’t know if anyone brought this up but the time change (an hour ahead) basically screwed up the SYS ticket distribution. Usually for me it’s at 9AM/3PM/9PM/3AM but now instead of getting one today at 9AM, I am getting it at 10AM... does this mean the SYS will end an hour later or still at 9PM? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    It still ends the same time by eastern time according to the countdown clock. So it is an hour earlier if you are in a country/state that does not have daylight savings today.