🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    @tortor okay, thank you!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited March 2021
    It’s so blatantly obvious that the votes are rigged and unfair to the player. I’ve never received a 60 before but I’ve read about what happens when you do and without fail it happened to me. I mean are my 50’s really 50? I received a 55 on one look and then a 33 for the same look. The bottom was how it was going before the 60 and then down hill from there. 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Allowing the hairs because they are few and far between.
    It just doesn't make sense to me to make your doll a whole other race for any specific SYS. The themes are broad so that they don't apply to any specific group.
    My skin tone is not an accessory in life or this game.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    I'm seeing all the gowns in my VB and I'm sure it's because people don't know what to do anymore so they're just saying f it.😂
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

This was my favorite outfit that I made. Hopefully it does well🥲
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    No need to be a fortune teller to tell future. It's so obvious the votes are so rigged. Tell me about this votes glu

I got the pants after my 12th look, i love the pants it looks so cool
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    It’s so blatantly obvious that the votes are rigged and unfair to the player. I’ve never received a 60 before but I’ve read about what happens when you do and without fail it happened to me. I mean are my 50’s really 50? I received a 55 on one look and then a 33 for the same look. The bottom was how it was going before the 60 and then down hill from there. 
    I am not sure if scores are real, but if I have ever seen a look that deserves a 60, it’s yours!! It is so cool and so creative!!! 😍😍😍
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Don’t understand what Glu wants 🥲🥲
    this look I assumed was going to get around 40 votes 🥲👎🏼

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kadamisia I love your looks!! 💕🖤
    Thank you so much!!❤️❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @tortor thank you so much. I’ve been having fun with this one  :) with the exception of what happens after a 60 lol. 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    tortor said:
    I don’t know if anyone brought this up but the time change (an hour ahead) basically screwed up the SYS ticket distribution. Usually for me it’s at 9AM/3PM/9PM/3AM but now instead of getting one today at 9AM, I am getting it at 10AM... does this mean the SYS will end an hour later or still at 9PM? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    It still ends the same time by eastern time according to the countdown clock. So it is an hour earlier if you are in a country/state that does not have daylight savings today. 
    Thank you for mentioning it.  I never look at the game clock. Lol
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I got lucky this weekend 💞

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    DaisyJ said:o
    @Boocketa Do you or anyone else have tips on completing weekend events? I struggle so hard every time just to get to the second item. I’ve been playing as much as I can and I have 73/150 event points for the second item right now 🤦🏽‍♀️
    @AriaXO hey the other shorts will not work here, these fit normally.

Bel Air house 3h parties is my only secret. Thats it 🥰
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @reema girl you clearly have issues if you're getting so defensive and aggressive w someone who wasn't even talking to you. I don't even know why you felt spoken to but you're not making a point as in for a fact you're destroying you and the others so said 'open minded people'. You can't say anything about the fact that they're calling you and other POC creatures but you have something to say about people showing discomfort when they're suddenly being asked if it's okay to change the skintone to something very dark in for example the animal print SYS? And the fact that there's people agreeing w how you've been talking just shows that you really aren't trying to show your side of the argument. You're just searching for a reaction from us and validation from them. Your whole argument about there being bigger problems and how we should run from them is ridiculous and shows me that you and others who agree w you have missed a lot of history classes. To the person saying that you're gonna miss half the game if you're not gonna change your dolls skintone and not use the POC hairstyles. There's barely any. I highly doubt that there's even more than 15 if not less. That's surely not half the game if you're comparing it to everything that we have. This discussion didn't come up when there was an event w Asian inspired items so why in the hell does it come up every time there's 1 and only 1 POC hairstyle released? 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    These items are wonderful and I can see these pants working with a blazer for a boss babe look 🤩

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    Anyways. Barely 15 in my group and I'm in Gold.... this is heaven
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    That’s amazing 🤩 how long did you wait ? 
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    I believe I spotted the beautiful @rikkksss 😍😍
    YoMomma said:
    KkhElena said:
    That’s amazing 🤩 how long did you wait ? 
    Let's see. I waited about 10 or so hours and then submitted. I was kinda busy this and last week. I've had one too many tests (in which I got good scores. Even history. Kinda proud of myself). But yeah I may have waited more than 10 hours bc i was sleeping and kinda lazing around😊
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey guys, here are some of my looks that I’ve scored 40+. Currently went from 4th place to 6th. I really want to get the dress so I’ve bought about 3 tickets. 
  • junjjunj Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

here are my looks, started out lame and slept through a bunch of tickets so i had to go into my stash to get to the last earnable but my scores picked up once i went ~all the colors of the wind~ on the last outfit.

this was overall a fun sys, which is more that i can say for the thread. after catching up with everything the only word i can find to describe the decision to ban @therealChar is 'surreal', like im literally unable to understand how someone could read through this thread and be like 'yea, this is the person that should be banned', and i say that as a total noob to the forum who doesn't know or has prior opinions on anyone involved. like this was objectively a decision so patently illogical that there's simply no arguing with it on any sort of good faith terms, there's clearly something else at play here about who gets labelled as 'disruptive', and it's both unconscious and very ugly. 
    old to the game, new to the forum 😺
    Hey guys, here are some of my looks that I’ve scored 40+. Currently went from 4th place to 6th. I really want to get the dress so I’ve bought about 3 tickets. 
    They're really gorgeous doll🥺
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    I am dying for the earnable pants! But I am not making it through this week. Sugar Mommies overwhelmed ranking to the extend of getting average 40+ and being on the last place! 
    Anyways, I see these pants go a long way for fashion SYSs. Should I get extra tickets for the pants? 
    Agree- Treat yourself! 
    LOL- Level down and get extra tickets for something better! 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    My looks (not in correct order - however the 60 & 32 were back to back)

Most of my looks came out more pop star leaning tbh... oops 😬 I also caved about half way thru the event and finally bought the diamond tats. So yeah, at this point Ive pretty much sold my soul to Glu. How u doin?
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 12-14 ✨

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @KkhElena I might have to try that 🧐 glad your tests went well 💪🏻