🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I love the pants sooooooo much 🖤

I almost decided to not chase them (I'll need one extra ticket bc my scores are meh) but seeing you paring it with this gold metallic top made me change my mind!
    It gives off sexy pirate vibes lol
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Throughout all of our lives, we've all had offensive things said to us or done to us (some much more than others).  And it goes without saying that we have offended others sometime in our lifetime..  Sometimes people do things to intentionally offend, but quite often the offenses are not intentional.  
    I have really tried over the years to be a person who is not easily offended. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, hoping that their words or actions were said or done out of pure ignorance (misinformation, misunderstanding, different culture/upbringing). I find i have a much more peaceful life than i used to.
    I came across this article and i thought everyone could benefit from it. I am not directing this to one person, nor to a particular group of people, nor to either side of any issue.  I am directing it to each and every one of us in regards to all facets of our lives. I hope that it can benefit someone.
    https://www.rightattitudes.com/2016/08/16/choose-not-to-be-offended-and-you-will-not-be-what-the-stoics-taught/
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Crazy low scores! WTF?!
    Guys, I don’t wanna be rude, and I really don’t wanna involve myself in this, but would you mind discussing culture based opinions in a new discussion listing. I kinda just wanna see what outfits work, but I’m having trouble scrolling through all the hostility. Plus I know this is a bigger topic than rock stars, so it might be more satisfying to have a designated thread. 
    Thanks. 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @MissCristina if the moderators had acted when this discussion first began, (or actually any of the other times ignorance has been spouted) as many dolls asked them do via tags and DMs then this discussion wouldn’t have spiraled, if you have an issue with it I think that they are to blame. 

I don’t speak for everyone but I think some would agree with me that we feel it’s more important to address this rampant issue than interact positively about the game. 

I wouldn’t call it a “rude” request but if I were more bothered about not seeing looks in this discussion than the racial biases that are made more and more clear every day here, I would look inward at my priorities. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @thesweetone I love the combo too, good luck I hope you get them💛
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So I have been kinda MIA here because I have enough of drama in my own life, but I was peeking inside the forum for a while. So I saw some things happening here, but I’m not going to react to it all, I will just post my outfits here because they are doing very good and I dont even know why or how 🙈🙈

iOs player 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @ShayShigil I agree with @MissCristina. I also think the issue deserves a reserved discussion, also to have the space and importance it deserves and to share opinions and suggestions. We don't need Koko or Kalinda for creating it, all players could start a new discussion. Plus she didn't say she doesn't want to see the discussion going on or she is not interested but to transfer it into a more appropriate, fully reserved post: no need to make comments about her priorities.
    Let's try to respect also others' interest to interact positively about the game (it's a thing we no longer do here).
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    sigh 
    I don’t know if I even like the final earnable but I get serious fomo and don’t know if it’s worth buying a ticket to get the boots? 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Last two looks ❤️

Better late than never, so here's more gorgeous dolls from the VB 💜 Loving everyone's creativity!

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

@e_corvo these are amazing! So creative and versatile 💚
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    sigh 
    I don’t know if I even like the final earnable but I get serious fomo and don’t know if it’s worth buying a ticket to get the boots? 

Annoying right?
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

These boots might be my new obsession 🥰
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

In love with the pants/boots 😍
    Got them with my 13th ticket, now I'm praying enough people will pass me so I can lvl down from gold 🤞
    edited March 2021
    My looks ✨ Thoroughly enjoyed this SYS! Tried to be a little more creative: center looks around certain colors and try different combos that are new to me 💜

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @Romaki is your doll called Annika? I think we're in the same ts group (my side game) thought the doll looked familiar,  tried to see if you'd put any looks on here but can't see any? My doll is LoHo currently number 6 right under you (if I'm right in thinking it is you?) 
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Umm I’m not sure where to post this but is it the weekday throwback event tomorrow I can’t seem to find the thread anywhere?
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Y'all have truly humbled me with your looks this weekend! So many beautiful dolls!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    1-15!! Got a ticket in a diamond box, so I got to use an extra and I’m currently 4th in gold! We’ll see how this ends ladies and gents 

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Ummmmm???? Lol.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • monii_gouveiamonii_gouveia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Am I going crazy or did the weekend sys end earlier than usual. I thought there was still an hour to go or have the times changed?!  :s:s
    edited March 2021
    Anyone else have lots of confusion about the ending time?!
    now I didn’t get the second earnable or the mic in ts. 

It said I still had an hour to go. 
  • nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Am I going crazy or did the weekend sys end earlier than usual. I thought there was still an hour to go or have the times changed?!  :s:s
    Exactly I didn’t had time to submit my last look glu is such a joke at this point.
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Looks 6-14. Pretty sure I ended 1st in Silver III. Haven’t seen scores like this in a while so it feels pretty good, I’m sure that’ll end by tomorrow cause I’m just so 🍀 lucky 🍀 AKA votes are rigged. 
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Damn, the US clocks went forward and I had no idea!

The change is a different day in the UK and I was so sure I was good at coping with that   :D
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Does the SYS event end earlier than usual because I havent submitted my last two tickets 🥲🥲🥲