🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Why there wasnt any notification on the change of the ending time for sys??? 😡😡😡 i didnt submit one ticket and I was going to buy another one to get the last earnable. But i went to the game right now and it was already over. There should have been a pop up message warning it will end earlier. (I say pop up message cause i dont read the messages on the calls)
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hey @thesweetone, you found one of my looks! Thank you 🥰
    By the way, your looks are great! I love the two red looks and the turquoise one!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Well this sucks 

• therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

I dont *ever* want to be in gold again, at least i got an item on my bronze box
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Lol. So. I bought an extra ticket for the pants and because of a glitch or something it didn’t go through. 1 point away and 3 extra tickets. 
    Submitted to both Apple and Glu supports but all I wanted is one more point 🤡🤡🤡
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    This is the 6th week that I get dye in my silver box. Are my boxes rigged or what is happening because I want to know 🤬🤬🤬
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    ive been consistent with my tickets for the first time in ages and finished 1st!! 🤞🏼

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

yay! i didn't even use my extra tickets! first time in a looooooong time that i get to the last earnable with the free tickets

• kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I had one more ticket to submit🥲 didn’t realise the event finished an hour early
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Got all the earnables and ended sixth in silver 3!
    My lowest score, highest score, and favorite look.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Those heels look so cute wish I got them but at least I got a item.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Got a bronze box but it was another hairstyle I was getting out of the way since it wasn't one of the ones I wanted. At least I've eliminated some of the box items I didn't want so I increase my chances of getting the better ones later. 
    Platform: Android

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I'm so happy that i came in 5th place 💕

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    It has been some time since I came in top 5

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I finished 11th. I love the microphone stand.
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    The event ended at the same time it always does.. did y’all forget to change your clocks? Lol 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I ended up in 7th in gold and I have never had this many votes before? I also have reached 50 votes for the first time ever!

How I styled what I won

My highest votes and my favorite look

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    1-15!! Got a ticket in a diamond box, so I got to use an extra and I’m currently 4th in gold! We’ll see how this ends ladies and gents 

Ended in 6th! Absolutely loving this outfit actually!! 

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i got knocked down a few places in the last hour or so, putting me back in silver III but it’s okay bc i still got the boots 👍🏻

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Whohooo second! I love the items :) but now I moved up to gold, I haven’t been in gold in months and I also own barely any green so this week will be interesting 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Like others I have also been screwed by the change of end time of SYS. This is an international game ffs. @KalindaKing why can't Glu program an in game phone call telling us that the event ends 1 hour earlier?! I don't understand how something so important (when we can submit our tickets) can just be ignored by Glu. It doesn't even make sense from a financial point of view because so many people wait until the last 10 - 20 mins to fight for TS prizes.  Glu cant even get some of the most simple and basic things right. I'm so mad at this game rn.

On my side game I was having great scores, I had 5 55+ scores and a 49.2 average, also have 8 saved tickets, I would have finished top 6, but I submit my last looks in the last 10 mins, and SYS finished 1 hour early, so I didn't get to submit any of them. I really wanted that mic stand. This happens twice a year and each time non Americas lose out. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Hey @thesweetone, you found one of my looks! Thank you 🥰
    By the way, your looks are great! I love the two red looks and the turquoise one!

Yay! This look stood out to me because it was so colorful and neatly color coordinated - loved the ombré red hair with the dress!
    And thank you! ❤️
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    The event ended at the same time it always does.. did y’all forget to change your clocks? Lol 
    @rellbelle no, it changes sometimes. In my country it was ended at 8 am then changes to be 9 am, and started from today it ended at 8 am again