🗳️🎸 SYS 3/11/21 o SYS RockStar (Turn up your Amp and Wail) 🎤

Comments

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Came in 4th place for gold, pretty surprised I didn’t have to submit any extra tickets this SYS because my scores were actually decent for once 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    The event ended at the same time it always does.. did y’all forget to change your clocks? Lol 
    @rellbelle no the event didn't finish at the same time it always does, SYS didn't run for the same length of time. Last weekend, it ran for 3 days & 6 hours. This time, it ran for 3 days & 5 hours. The world doesn't revolve around America. This is an international game, I don't know or care about USA daylight savings, but for some stupid reason the game runs by it. Tons of players aren't American. If I changed my clocks I'd be an hour late for everything. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    kkhashley said:
    I had one more ticket to submit🥲 didn’t realise the event finished an hour early
    It's worth checking when the clocks go forward in your country so you don't get caught out again.

Ours go forward in the UK in a 2 weeks so it effects quite a few KKH things.
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

My scores landed me 5th in gold. I love the mic 💕
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Lmao y’all i literally slept for 3 hours of sleep last night wasnt really thinking about it that deep 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited March 2021
    So lucky i got 9th place in gold group so i still be able to get the gloves without any extra ticket. It does looks so gorgeous to be paired with the boots from the last street style TS prize, but i didn't have that 😭

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Came 2nd place 🥰!

• chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Came in 2nd in Sliver 2✨ 

I really wanted the GB hair with the green streaks but I can’t complain because I got the dress and showstopper microphone handheld along with these beauties🥺💕
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited March 2021

I got 1st in silver 2 ! Really loving the gloves and the microphone stand. Living my Steven Tyler fantasy. 

With rock royalty @mikaylachimo who was bringing it on the stage. 
    My scores was horrible initially but my last four looks scores picked up drastically. Didn’t have any guitars but used the ukulele instead.  
    IOS Player 
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I can't get over how nice all of the prizes/earnables are especially compared to how lacklustre the next SYS's items are 
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    The event ended at the same time it always does.. did y’all forget to change your clocks? Lol 
    @rellbelle no, it changes sometimes. In my country it was ended at 8 am then changes to be 9 am, and started from today it ended at 8 am again
    It's because of this Violetta: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time_by_country
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    rellbelle said:

Did you forget there are more countries in this planet? Or did you not know that many countries dont change their clocks. Lol
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts

Came first and got my first mic ever.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Why do i always think i can live without a hair until i see other dolls with it.. 😭😭
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Missed 2 tickets due to my sleep schedule and daylight savings🥲 so no pants and TS items for me.
    But I did get this cute skirt in the voting booth! 

I also got new lips 2 weeks ago! So yeah, here’s an updated look of my doll!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love all your looks 😍 @Rikk
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 2nd 🥳
    my fav item is the gloves and now that I have it I love the hair
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    billyasg said:
    This is my favourite SYS in forever! I love the theme and I love all of the items except the zebra boots 

Omg your doll looks so adorable and beautiful🥺
    The event did finish earlier. Or atleast it did here in Germany. The event normally ends at 3am here yet when I checked today it ended at 2am. I couldn't really sleep tonight bc we were getting our results today so I checked the game at around 2:30am and the SYS had already ended
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    YoMomma said:

These boots might be my new obsession 🥰

And I am obsessed with your looks and how gorgeous is your doll every single time 🥰❤️😘
    btw where is this hair from? Its amazing, its almost like my rl hair atm, without the purple hue 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @SassyVoguette it’s from a 5 Star Event back in April 2019

So Glu darling when will you remove dye and energy from the boxes in general. I just got 15+ energy (which I don't need bc the chase this weekend was successfully painful bc I got all the items but also over 300+ energy) and 1 purple dye..... now tell me why that doesn't even make sense?
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @pristineperson thank you so much 💕
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited March 2021
    https://youtu.be/k18YRSknhTw

I find this video informative. I am not a BIPOC or American but I think it is crucial to educate oneself and be better ally. 
    IOS Player 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited March 2021
    amo said:
    rellbelle said:
    @rellbelle no, it changes sometimes. In my country it was ended at 8 am then changes to be 9 am, and started from today it ended at 8 am again
    It's because of this Violetta: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time_by_country
    @amo yes, i knew it. Thank you for the information. I live in south east asia. It's sunny hot in here because it's a tropical country, so we don't have any daylight saving time here
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Wow everyone! Your dolls look bomb!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I knew I wasn’t getting the outfit so I aimed for the gloves as I have none. But I passed out at midnight, was 20 points away from the 9th spot. Still the stand is an apsolute win 😍

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I really wanted the gloves but just missed out! These boots are hard to style I’m not sure on them.....so happy to have the mic though saved me 30diamond buying the last one the the voting booth 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

my ts group was struggling, and my scores picked up, so i somehow ended up 3rd!! it’s the highest i’ve ever placed in gold. i LOVE the hair, it’s so cute!
    and i’m really happy i got the microphone, because i almost bought the other one with diamonds last week! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you so much @AmandaMKkh; your doll is rocking that hair!