Options

HELP, have to go to Kims house but is closed!

carrotcake08carrotcake08 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hi! I’m on Level 9. E Lister. After finishing a few days ago filming my reality, Kim asked me to go to her house, but when I try to get there, it says it’s locked.

I contacted glu but they are not answering, could someone please help?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Are you going to the home in Beverly Hills?  If you were instructed to go meet kim there, and it is locked please send an ingame ticket to Support.  Go to the top left corner of the game screen. Tap the 3 lines that will access Options.  then Tap Help, then tap Glu Support.  Explain the situation and send the ticket.  Good luck.  and be sure and watch for their response. (You'll see a yellow golden checkmark in the top left corner of the screen that means a response has come in.  Good luck  and Welcome to the forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hunnybunnnyhunnybunnny Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I also have this problem! Have you found any help with this yet?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    @Hunnybunny
    Are you going to the home in Beverly Hills?  If you were instructed to go meet kim there, and it is locked please send an ingame ticket to Support.  Go to the top left corner of the game screen. Tap the 3 lines that will access Options.  then Tap Help, then tap Glu Support.  Explain the situation and send the ticket.  Good luck.  and be sure and watch for their response. (You'll see a yellow golden checkmark in the top left corner of the screen that means a response has come in.  Good luck  and Welcome to the forum. :)
    Goodluck and welcome to the forum!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hunnybunnnyhunnybunnny Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yeah I’ve tried her Bev Hills house I’m not sure what else to try :/ any advice would really be appreciated because I’ve been awaiting an answer from support since March 12th. It’s just hard to find anyone else with a similar problem.