🗳️☘️SYS Lucky Green 3/15/21 Get ready for the Wearing o' the Green. Lucky Green☘️💚

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Hey glu, start specifying IN THE GAME when there is time change! This weekend I didnt see any united statian warning people
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    kikadida said:
    could someone tell me why will it start earlier tomorrow?
    Because North America has daylight savings time and then just moved forward an hour. 

I’m happy about it for the weekday SYS, but the weekend one will start at 4 am for me. I think I’m finally gonna try to start super late and see if that helps me stay in gold without caring lol 
    Thanks!!
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @patiencebrody I voted for your look😊✨✨
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I’ve been placed in the wrong style level :/ I’m supposed to be in gold but they put me in silver III
    iOS player
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Is it really a good strategy to wait to join the SYS if you want a less competitive group? Has it worked for you if you tried it and how much later did you start? Thank you!!! Love the green looks inspo!
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Is this your doll @MarianiPoizen?  Spotted you in the VB and voted for you!

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I’ve been placed in the wrong style level :/ I’m supposed to be in gold but they put me in silver III
    Hi. Please contact support ( lll/help/Customer Care ) 
    Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care to open a ticket.  Hope this helps
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I forgot to collect from yesterday's sys before this morning's started.  It's not anywhere that I can see.  How do I collect my items? 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    They also messed up these, left eye again. 🙈

Could I add your pic to my glitches thread? I have a few eye sets that Glu needs to fix. Started a thread to compile it all together so @kalindaking can pass it on to the team 🤷‍♀️
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    First two looks in gold! I just really want the hair 😭 theres three ticket buyers in my group, I hope this goes smoothly 

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    I forgot that sys started an hour earlier oops
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • _allison__allison_ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @Nikki114 I’m p sure if u don’t collect ur rewards before the next sys starts it automatically collects it for u
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    _allison_ said:
    @Nikki114 I’m p sure if u don’t collect ur rewards before the next sys starts it automatically collects it for u
    @_allison_ I looked all over in the kloset and couldn't find any of the items. Would they be somewhere else, do you know?
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    First two looks in gold! I just really want the hair 😭 theres three ticket buyers in my group, I hope this goes smoothly 

we are in the same group! i'm on 11 place lol
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

edited March 2021
    Is it really a good strategy to wait to join the SYS if you want a less competitive group? Has it worked for you if you tried it and how much later did you start? Thank you!!! Love the green looks inspo!
    You can safely wait up to 5+ hours to submit your 1st ticket without losing a ticket. Submit your 1st look before 6 hours after the event starts, or you’ll miss one.  Looking for the best time to start?  It’s a coin toss I’ve waited 30minutes and gotten a chill group, waited a day and got a fierce one.  There are no guarantees no matter when you start.   If you start more toward the end, you might find yourself placed in a group with players already towards 300 or more.  Start when it feels right for you.   Good luck, and I’ll hope for a very chill group for you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Also spotted @MarianiPoizen ! Looking amazing as always 🥰

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    edited March 2021
    Nikki114 said:
    _allison_ said:
    @_allison_ I looked all over in the kloset and couldn't find any of the items. Would they be somewhere else, do you know?
    If you can not find your prizes automatically in your closet when the new event starts, please send a ticket to Customer care.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care to submit a ticket.  Tell them what happened, and submit the ticket.  Good luck, and I hope this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    @e_corvo are you Aria? If so, I love your look!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @stellarsphere yes, that's me B) thank you
    hope gold tier will be kind to us
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• gem7196gem7196 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Why have I been in the voting booth for 20 minutes and I've only seen 3 green looks 🙄🙄 am I colorblind or am I just confused🤔🤔
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yessss @KkhElena, you go girl!!! 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the team be fixing the Error Fetching Match error on IOS?? Been happening since the last update. 
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Hello everyone, I'm new here, nice to meet you all! I just wanted to ask what you guys think of my looks...?

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Yessss @KkhElena, you go girl!!! 
    Thank you doll. I was so excited when I got the email today. Doing an online college might suit me better than having to be there physically but it's still an amazing feeling
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @loraainec @kikadida
    Eu também!
    Love to find other brazilians here 💛💚
    iOS | Brazil
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    I'm actually a bit gutted it didn't do at least a bit better because I really loved these looks 😩