🗳️☘️SYS Lucky Green 3/15/21 Get ready for the Wearing o' the Green. Lucky Green☘️💚

Comments

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Ugh I really love the prizes but there’s a TB in my group 😣
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I already knew what the ts items for the next theme are. I need to know if I would be okay with being in gold again. 
    Platform: Android

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I wanted to try two different styles
    I guess nothing works 💔

🦋Android Player🦋
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the team be fixing the Error Fetching Match error on IOS?? Been happening since the last update. 
    Asked the team about this today and that pop-up appears when you have a poor internet connection. Sorry that's happening!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Was hoping to score higher but nvm! My first 2 looks usually never do well for some reason 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    mirthe said:
    @KalindaKing I’ve had the same internet connection for months but since this update I get that notification. I’m sure a lot more people have that problem since the update came out. I really don’t think it’s the internet connection all the time. Also all of sudden my looks I’ve submitted disappear, but when I fully close the game and reopen everything is back to normal. 
    Same here. The game has been very slow and things take forever to load and it says I have internet problems. But I do not. I have full bars of internet and it works on every other app. GLU just keeps using my internet as an excuse....
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @KalindaKing I don’t think that’s the case: it only affects SYS, all of the other things on the app load normally. all of my other apps work fine and I have extremely good internet because I need it for my job 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also sus timing with the last update. 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

First looks 😊💚
    We’re in the same group ! 😊
    Good luck to you 💖✨
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Some aspects of the game like SYS, diamonds, dyes and tickets require a stronger internet connection. I know the internet connection thing is frustrating, but I don't have anything else to say! I also confirmed with our lead engineer who checked our servers. Let me know if anything else comes up.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    What is more likely all users always have bad internet or it is a problem on GLUs side?
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    1-3! Of course glu chooses me when I don’t like the prizes. I literally haven’t scored above 40 before like my 5th look in months 🤣😭

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Amy136602 said:

First looks 😊💚
    We’re in the same group ! 😊
    Good luck to you 💖✨
    Awesome!! I love it when I’m in the same group with other forum dolls, good luck to you too! 😊🍀💚
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @KalindaKing ok, thanks for checking. If you’re not sure what else to say you could always address the problems from the other SYS thread 😊

edit - for others who feel there needs to be a change on the forum - http://chng.it/jMjVNmRcHL
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I loved this look 😞😔

• AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Hello...! Just wanted to pop on to say hi. My scores the past few sys events have been awful... like. Couldn’t break a 50 at all. Like - 30s. It was ridiculous. No matter what I did - it didn’t work. Some of my scores even stayed the same (like 38, 38, 38.) this sys I’ve finally gotten a 45. I have some inspo for future events I’m going to really participate in, but honestly from our feedback not being heard and I’m really tired of Glu adding so many diamond things (literally replacing kstars) I’ve just been busier in my life and it’s been nice. And also, I miss therealchar (if that’s her username, just in case if I got it wrong). That’s all I wanna say. Good luck this sys everyone🍀☘️
    iOS user! 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I think I saw @BooskiBabii
     Such a gorgeous look 😍
    U were the popular pick 🥰

• equinoxequinox Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited March 2021

I don't really like to put the green dye so...
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    🤡🤡🤡

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @KalindaKing can you confirm if you just have servers based where head office is because I’ve played other mobile games where my ping is 10ms but even before this update it was always a little bit slow and after the update it times out all the time which suggests 300ms+ 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the team be fixing the Error Fetching Match error on IOS?? Been happening since the last update. 
    Asked the team about this today and that pop-up appears when you have a poor internet connection. Sorry that's happening!
    i sent an ingame ticket about it yesterday and i was told that it was normal and to just force close the app and restart, which obviously didn’t fix it. We get that you’re just the messenger but it’s frustrating that we get different answers from everybody.