🗳️☘️SYS Lucky Green 3/15/21 Get ready for the Wearing o' the Green. Lucky Green☘️💚

Comments

• mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited March 2021

oh well, I tried🤷‍♀️ just gonna submit some green gowns for my remaining looks I guess. I know these aren’t all 60s but I haven’t been able to break 50 at all for the past few sys :( 
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Its definitely not an internet connection issue on the players side. Considering it happens to a LOT of us and all since the latest update, it would be ignorant to assume that the issue is on our end. The issue only arises in the SYS, not even in other parts of the game and certainly not any other apps. Its 100% an issue on Glu’s end. Please relay this issue back to the team so it can be fixed. Its an irritating issue that causes a lot of glitches and delays and is not good for gameplay at all. @KalindaKing
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Congratulations @KkhElena 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I know it is totally useless to complain because SYS has become a total joke, but I’m so disappointed by the votes on my first four looks. 
    What really makes me angry is that some dolls in my group are clearly bots, with very basic clothes and shoes, and no accessories at all, yet they are in the top 5 places 🤷🏻‍♀️

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Kinda off topic but there’s so many threads it doesn’t really fit anywhere but is it VIP this weekend?
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @BellaKKH yes!
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    True story. Maybe 2 years ago I did send a ticket complaining about the game being laggy and took a long time to load. This girl from support did ask if it could be internet connection and ask me to test my internet upload download speed using Speedtest and I found out my internet provider been shortchanging me with my internet speed. Everything was fine and dandy after a stern call with the provider. 

That being said , while internet connection is probably the root of many problems, if you know your internet is fast and have good coverage , include a screenshot of your internet download and upload speed with your ticket plus detail of your phone model and your storage space and specifically tell them that you have tested your phone internet speed and storage and they are fine. It usually speed up the process. 
    IOS Player 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I’ve just done look 5 and I’m already out of ideas 🥲 no more green outfits and for once I have almost no green dye. I’m not sure what to do now!! Might have to try and spin the new kollection for the hulk dress 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @bethw I know exactly how you feel and am in the same boat. I submitted the first dress and it actually did pretty well (48) so here are a few more ideas of sorta green things you might have in your closet that you might not have considered. Hope it helps....

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Madison101 and @brunakkh yep that was me 😃 thanks for the votes.  Wish it had scored better but never mind lol.
    First five looks.

I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @KkhElena congrats! That’s fab news! Hope it all goes well for you 😃
    I play on iOS
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Again, thank you dolls sooo much. I'm really happy about the news and I couldn't really sleep out of excitement❤
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    tortor said:

A few amazing looks spotted in the VB!!!!
    Thanks Tortor for the love!
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    It’s been a long time since I broke 50🙂

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    tortor said:
    @bethw I know exactly how you feel and am in the same boat. I submitted the first dress and it actually did pretty well (48) so here are a few more ideas of sorta green things you might have in your closet that you might not have considered. Hope it helps....

Thank you! This has helped me a lot 💕
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited March 2021
    tortor said:

This is my male doll! Thanks @tortor  💘💘💘

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I was hoping for slightly higher scores but oh well 🤷‍♀️ fingers crossed they pick up a bit ! 
    The earnable dress is okay, I wouldn’t mind it as much if it wasn’t a recycled item. A bit disappointing but it’s still an decent dress. 

Omg I am dying at how insanely beautiful that look that scored 39 is!!!! It deserved sooooo much more!!! 😍😍😍
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Looks 3, 4 and 5. I came to the conclusion that I’m not a fan of the color green (Michelle Visage 2.0 lol 🤣)
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    tortor said:

Anyone know if the bottom right gown is available for diamonds?  I need it. 😭
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @henriette yes it is! 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Good news starting late is no extra ticket activity 🥰

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Also, shoutout to this doll in my group, she has been serving looks since the start😍 so pretty
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna