🗳️☘️SYS Lucky Green 3/15/21 Get ready for the Wearing o' the Green. Lucky Green☘️💚

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Thought these might do alittle better 🥺
    Your doll is stunning! I keep voting for the dress on the right for this SYS but it has never gotten the popular vote for some reason 😢
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @YoMomma vip event from October 2018. 

Inspired by the Queen Bey herself in the Apesh*t music video.

IOS Player 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited March 2021
    ashleyy said:
    I was so happy with my scores but now I have the 60 curse 😭 hope they’ll pick up again 

Now I’m kinda scared to submit my next look I got my first 60 ! But I can’t afford a low score currently in 5th place in gold tier 🥲

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 5-8:

I don’t know what the algorithm of Glu - I mean the voters want anymore but this will be the second SYS this month that I can’t finish because of these scores...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH it looks gorgeous in your doll 
    @tortor aww thanks. It’s a shame the dress doesn’t do well 🥺 it’s so pretty 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I started late and intend to at least got the diamonds... i thought i'd be put in less competitive group but to my surprise all 11 dolls above me are TB... i can tell from the amount of their score because i started with only 5 dolls, then added to be 15 dolls and now there are 23 dolls. The other 4 dolls that started with me are either massive TB or didn't submit all their tickets. Not that i really like the prizes from this SYS, i just expect to avoid the heavy competition in gold. 

My looks 1 - 5... my score last SYS was satisfying untill i got 60 votes then drop to 30s. But for this SYS, i thought i could get better votes 🥺

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I agree that with @asta in the sense that  drag performers other than being shady and sassy are actually big advocate for equal rights and transgender issues like Bob the Drag Queen, Peppermint and many others. 

I hope there a redemption arc for “Miss Managed” because I hope this is a story about being an overnight sensation and the fame can get to you and the ego really affect your relationships with family and friends. 

Also we have a storyline with a character based on a real model with her story, maybe in the future we can get some drag performers featured in the game too. 
    IOS Player 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    😩😩😩😭😭😭

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    I agree that with @asta in the sense that  drag performers other than being shady and sassy are actually big advocate for equal rights and transgender issues like Bob the Drag Queen, Peppermint and many others. 

I hope there a redemption arc for “Miss Managed” because I hope this is a story about being an overnight sensation and the fame can get to you and the ego really affect your relationships with family and friends. 

Also we have a storyline with a character based on a real model with her story, maybe in the future we can get some drag performers featured in the game too. 
    i think you’re right about the storyline being about overnight fame, but i still think it’s problematic to tell that story trough queerness. as you say, drag is about so much more than sparkly dresses and being “sassy”, it’s a form of activism. 
    in the last storyline about miss managed, simon said something about being freed, and liking to play around with gender - which is great. but i still feel like this story frames it as if challenging gender norms, and embracing femininity somewhat makes someone a bad person...
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest four looks. 

I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wishing you all a Happy St Patrick's Day, with peace, love, and fabulous scores today!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    saaruuh said:
    ashleyy said:
    I was so happy with my scores but now I have the 60 curse 😭 hope they’ll pick up again 

Now I’m kinda scared to submit my next look I got my first 60 ! But I can’t afford a low score currently in 5th place in gold tier 🥲

hope the same doesn’t happen to you and you have good scores 💖💖💖
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    saaruuh said:
    ashleyy said:

hope the same doesn’t happen to you and you have good scores 💖💖💖
    Thanks love 🥰💗
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    kkhmarie said:

this is simons drag dress so if anyone else spent that many kstars to get it lol, its doing super well!!

ummm idk anymore
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Green is my color but my highest score was 45 😢
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2021
    After this, I’m going to be broke in green dye.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Can we please get a thread and spoilers for the weekend SYS 🙏🏼🙏🏼 I need to know whether or not to level down 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Sláinte and Happy St. Paddy’s Day ☘️ my doll is partying in the pub because I can’t 😩
    jlr224 said:
    Can we please get a thread and spoilers for the weekend SYS 🙏🏼🙏🏼 I need to know whether or not to level down 

It’s the cabaret sys. I think it’s going to be a good one. I’m probably going to try and level up to gold to get a chance at all the TS prizes 🥴
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    lol

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I was running a fever all night long but this is good news. Cant remmember the last time I was at the No1 spot 🙈❤️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    lol

I love your looks but that's not why I quoted.  Every time I've seen your screen name, it reminds me of  Los Campesinos album Romance is Boring.  Is that a coincidence?  (and btw your doll looks are anything but boring. :) )

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NinaKatherineNinaKatherine Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I missed a 1 ticket, but so far so good, cause I'm 2nd in my group right now. Here are my looks from 1-8. I hope I can keep up with these high votes and not getting any less :)

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I think I found @stellarsphere!  I loved your look and voted for you!

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖