🗳️☘️SYS Lucky Green 3/15/21 Get ready for the Wearing o' the Green. Lucky Green☘️💚

1789101113Next

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would complain that I got peridot dye from my bronze box but I had another dress I wanted to dye with that color and one tile over would have gotten me a hairstyle I'd never use. Also, I don't have to be in gold for the next.
    Platform: Android

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Ugh I'm so mad right now! This SYS was going unusually well and then I forgot my last ticket because I was so focused on work! I thought the purse was really versatile so I'm a little disappointed. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    my scores picked up on my last couple of looks so i was able to get the earnable hairstyle and get 3rd place, the purse is actually really pretty!

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    My game was glitchy all sys and my scores were awful. I only broke 40+ on two looks. My low, 2 high and fave. Also had an awful pick on my silver box. I hope to have better luck on the weekend sys and VIP gift boxes. 🍀🍀🤞🏼

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited March 2021

loved this group. i got all 50s, i def didnt deserve it lol.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I did well last event so ofc I flopped this one. I had a few alright scores so I still barely got the earnable hair and ended 12th in gold. I do like the earrings a lot ☘️

(living vicariously through my doll being at a bar lol)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    the second half of my looks did well 

i was hoping to get the accessories but i still got something from my silver box

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Got 2nd in Silver 3, I only submitted 10 tickets I think cus I started late since I was planning to level down. But then I got a couple of 50s so went with it since I do like the dress. Couldn't reach the earnable hair. 

Even better is that I tied in 2nd place, so an extra person got the dress! Love it when that happens

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt