Options

🗳️ SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS 🗳️

1101112131416Next

Comments

• Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I just cackled like a bird. There's no person in here who hasn't received a low score after their 60s
  • Options
    TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited March 2021
    The team is aware of the photo booth glitch with the flower basket and we're hoping it will get fixed in a future update, but I'm not 100% sure.

Based on your comments, we checked @lulula and @FarahxKKH games and don't see anything unusual with your SYS results. Getting a high score like 60 should not affect the scores on your next looks.
    I am sorry Kalinda, but just checking their games is not enough. A lot of us experienced this and it is not okay. We should get an explanation how the voting system works and how it is possible that after a 60 our votes go down. 

We also deserve an explanation how it is possible that one sys our scores are great, and another they ✨ suck ✨. 

• Options
    michxx3michxx3 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    This might be a stupid question, but why is there only 9 people in my group?
    @michxx3 I want that as my group! What time you submit your first ticket?
    @violettaelliot at 4am last night lmao
    @michxx3 Just to make sure about the time zone, what time is it now in your country?
    @violettaelliot I’m from Norway, right now it’s 16.37:)
    Thank you so much for the answer 🥰🥰🥰 btw how about your result? 
    There were 5 ticket byers, but only 12 contestants so I ended up in 7 place, just missing the hair😪😪 but honestly I was counting on leveling down, which became impossible hahah
  • Options
    DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Came in 5th place in gold, got all the items minus the dress which I'm fine with. Had to purchase a few tickets before I realized it'd be pointless since 1-4th place were seperated by scores of at least a 100 
  • Options
    violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    This might be a stupid question, but why is there only 9 people in my group?
    @michxx3 I want that as my group! What time you submit your first ticket?
    @violettaelliot at 4am last night lmao
    @michxx3 Just to make sure about the time zone, what time is it now in your country?
    @violettaelliot I’m from Norway, right now it’s 16.37:)
    Thank you so much for the answer 🥰🥰🥰 btw how about your result? 
    There were 5 ticket byers, but only 12 contestants so I ended up in 7 place, just missing the hair😪😪 but honestly I was counting on leveling down, which became impossible hahah
    @michxx3 thank you so much, i definitely going to try that if i want to get the TS prize but didn't like the earnables 😁
  • Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2021

This is default answer to whatever you write. As someone who spend years working as tech support I think GLU should should train their staff better. 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Options
    LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Ok but why does the flower basket disable auras?  :/ It doesn't make any sense to me since this is a handheld item, not even in the same section with auras. It would be really cool to use the rose petals or the butterflies with it and I don't understand why we cannot do that. Is that a bug of some sort? @KalindaKing can you help?