🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts

Omggg these are the Prada boots😍😍 I need these
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Oooo I'm so excited for the baby quest and hopefully the Leo SYS. Tbh I don't even know if I will get a good score cause my favorite color is pastel pink 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Really curious about what the Gemini theme would look like.

As a fellow Gemini it would just be chaos 😭🤣
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    What if you don’t have a baby? 🤔
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    What if you don’t have a baby? 🤔
    You can still complete the quest if you don't have a baby!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @KalindaKing any word on updated weekday boxes or making the weekday event better?
    Platform: iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @KalindaKing Will there be any K-Star kollections this update?
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

The Get This Look feature will become available for men and you can shop from about 1,000 past event items! Women will also be able to buy more types of items from the voting booth, such as makeup and accessories.

Does this include hair colors ? @KalindaKing
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    If these are your favourites, I don’t think I want to see the rest of them 😐
    iOS player 
    level 69
    That's all the news I have for now! The rest of the items will be a surprise and we have some fun SYS themes coming up. Our team has the day off tomorrow and Koko will post the spoilers for Monday's SYS event. I'll let you know when you can get the update early next week. 
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KalindaKing said: 
    there will be an event to celebrate Aries season and you’ll be encouraged to wear orange and red because it’s a fire sign.

As an Aries, I’m very enthusiastic about this 😂 🔥 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @rikkksss That could make for a really entertaining SYS. I'll starting think of chaotic looks now.
    Platform: Android

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Not so excited by so few separates...we have so many dresses that are nicer than these tbh. I don’t see myself reaching for any of them
    Rikk said:
    Not so excited by so few separates...we have so many dresses that are nicer than these tbh. I don’t see myself reaching for any of them
    There will be a few skirts and tops that make outfits or you could mix and match!
    #VIPKalinda
  • audriebarbieaudriebarbie Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Oooh I love astrology so I hope we get a zodiac theme for each season! I can’t wait to bring out my halloween horns for Aries, Taurus, and Capricorn season 
  • jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing will there ever me a Scorpio outfit in a update?
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

Are you excited about SYS themes for zodiac signs?

YESSSSS ARIES SZN!! ♈️♈️♈️♈️ Any other Aries on the forum? 😝