🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited March 2021
    SDC93 said:
    @KalindaKing can you talk to the team about some sort of item design contest?  We have so many talented artists in the forum, it would be so cool if they could design an item. Maybe even earn something in return?  They could provide a template to us or give us guidelines. I’m personally trash at art, but I’d love an item created by a member. Just don’t make it a fashion goals lol. 
    @SDC93 I think this is an amazing idea! Makes ppl more engaged too
  • nyksternykster Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    This is random but I just got to number 1 again, is it better to wait for the next party event or just start my last comeback now? 

Vote please 💖

Agree - start now

like - wait for the next party event 
    What's the perk in waiting for a party event?
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    @kittykatx Meeeee!!! I’m an Aries ♈️ ♈️♈️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Not so excited by so few separates...we have so many dresses that are nicer than these tbh. I don’t see myself reaching for any of them
    There will be a few skirts and tops that make outfits or you could mix and match!
    Oh yay! Can’t wait 💕
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Chqrlotte said:

Women will also be able to buy more types of items from the voting booth, such as makeup and accessories.

Please tell me this includes hair and eye colors too omg
    If Eye and Lip colours are available I’m gonna have to get these!

@pristineperson me too, they are so pretty!🤩 And i also really want that blonde hair color that is from a weekend event, i’m dying to get it!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    @KalindaKing can you talk to the team about some sort of item design contest?  We have so many talented artists in the forum, it would be so cool if they could design an item. Maybe even earn something in return?  They could provide a template to us or give us guidelines. I’m personally trash at art, but I’d love an item created by a member. Just don’t make it a fashion goals lol. 
    This is a genius idea @SDC93
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Rikk said:
    SDC93 said:
    This is a genius idea @SDC93
    Y’all, keep quoting and maybe Kalinda will see it!  I think it would be so fun. I especially think of @SisSnappedLikeThanos but I remember another doll doing amazing edits and I cannot remember who it was. They did an edit using the rainbow puff dress if anyone remembers who that ones please tag!  I haven’t been on the forum as much because SYS has been kind of depressing lol
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Omg I love this idea!!!
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @SDC93 I think it was @AmyMimi. She does such gorgeous edits!
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Truly hope this update makes SYS easier, I really want to get all these items (as shown as spoilers in the last update thread) and I know how difficult it is to win all of them with ticket buyers and these levels 😭

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • marieJ1313marieJ1313 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    ilayda said:
    hi, i was just wondering if there's anyone else who hasn't been getting diamonds in the voting booth even after hours of voting since the update 11.8, which is right around the time that new showstopping boxes were introduced? is this the new strategy of glu or am i the only one having this issue? i used to get one in each event, so it hurts my motivation to keep playing after months of winning nothing in the game.
    You got diamonds in the voting booth? Like as a voting reward? Or do you mean as part of the SYS earnables?
  • ilaydailayda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    @marieJ1313 it's a reward you get for voting in the booth but i don't really know the criteria or algorithm for it. It's quite rare tho and i suppose you can't get more than one for each event.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    That is incredible news for the guy dolls! I'm tempted to start a guy doll side game now...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Tbh. The items are okay. I am not excited for the things featured. The design team made better and more exciting designs and I hope those are not locked up in Kollections, TS prizes and boxes. 

I am excited for astrology themed SYSes. I hope prizes would correlate to that. Maybe some jewelleries with the corresponding signs or maybe some ram horns and goat horns for Aries and Capricorn. 

IOS Player 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Can someone post what items will be available for diamonds in this upcoming update?
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Why does not male dolls get items after completing weekday quests? 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    edited March 2021

Are you excited about SYS themes for zodiac signs?

Please don't forget about scorpio around November 🖤🖤🖤
    And please do something dark, mysterious, and moody! It's not just a water sign, it's more like a thunderstorm lmao
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I like Ariana Grande, but damn, how many Ari ponytails do we need? At least it's not another half up, half down I guess.

I am excited for the weekday storylines with cute prizes at the end!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i’m honestly just excited for the zodiac sign sys cuz i’m a libra 😻
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    ilayda said:
    hi, i was just wondering if there's anyone else who hasn't been getting diamonds in the voting booth even after hours of voting since the update 11.8, which is right around the time that new showstopping boxes were introduced? is this the new strategy of glu or am i the only one having this issue? i used to get one in each event, so it hurts my motivation to keep playing after months of winning nothing in the game.
    I've been playing the same since December and I've been voting pretty regularly in SYS and I've only ever gotten one (1!!!!!) diamond on a single occasion. I was actually super surprised because I didn't even know you could even get them from voting lmfao
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    ooooo very excited to see prizes for the zodiac sign sys