🛍️ KK:H VIP Weekend Event 3/19/21 - Let's Shop Till We Win It All! 🛍️

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Chester is also waiting for some good spoilers!!
    Chester is so beautiful 😍 he's grown since the last pic I saw of him. Cherish the tiny years cause they grow up soooo fast! My oldest turned 17 a few weeks ago, it doesn't seem like it's been that long since he was little like Chester.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Could someone please post how the Fashion Goals outfit dyes? 💕💕

I love these items! 500 stars is a lot though. I have 1,050 on one game and almost 1600 on my other, but parting with 500 stars with Kimiversary only three months away is something I'll debate on. I'll get 600 each month from my videos, so I'll earn some back. I ask myself if I would buy these from the kloset. Would I spend 150 for the handheld? Possibly since I love handheld drinks. Would I spend 300 on a dress? Probably not. However I think it's really pretty. Ugh my brain hurts and I have a hard time picking between something simple.🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I have a couple kollections that I want to spin and I like the earnables... decisions decisions! Any advice?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Not me buying the 2018 champagne glass for 15 diamonds in the VB 30 min ago lol 
    Guess I should have come here first for the spoilers 🍷 

I am so out of the loop with this game, i never know what is available in the vb.. i see these gorgeous dolls with gorgeous clothes, hair and handhelds and I am like “ ooo i want that, too bad i didnt play so many years”.. and then sometimes I just randomly hit Get this look and surprise - some of the items i want are actually available 😂😂 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Hi! How many stars is it to complete a kollection?
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts

DaisyJ said:
    Hi! How many stars is it to complete a kollection?
    There’s a thread about kollections and how many stars you need for each one, but I think it’s around 700, it depends.
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

Can someone please remind me how many stars we have to spend to get the third prize?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @Libby 300kstars
    iOS player 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Got the hairstyle in my first box, and got this dress in my second box!

It’s all very stunning, Every Item! I am obsessed with how well the eyeshadow pairs with the dress to
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Anybody buying the Miss Managed’s second outfit offer for 165 kstars?

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

My first box was black dye, so i opened my free box + bought another one and got exactly what i wanted!💞
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
    @IrisChanel I came to ask as well. It's a lot for those items since they're kinda basic, well except the hat/hair. I don't have a hat like that. I have a very similar skirt and boots, and a top that isn't majorly different than that one. I think I'll pass on it.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @BooskiBabii exactly! I was thinking whether i should spin the stunning in silver kollection instead. This spin will cost me 150 stars though..
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Kinda upset there was a glitch and it made it seem like the guy who films the reality shows was asking me to go on a date with him so I declined. Didn’t realize it was meant to be my partner asking and it was for that mature date thingy. 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Kind of went overboard and got to the dress already 🙃. But I don’t have any regrets it’s beautiful. I also got all peacock the outfit except the wings which I’m ok with 💙

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I would really like to know if not buying the outfit from Simon will influence the outcome of the gig? We will probably get a free gift afterwards so does anybody know if not buying the outfit will lead to not getting a free gift??
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited March 2021
    LindaVB said:
    I would really like to know if not buying the outfit from Simon will influence the outcome of the gig? We will probably get a free gift afterwards so does anybody know if not buying the outfit will lead to not getting a free gift??
    Yes it’s a megaphone.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Yes it’s a megaphone 

@s@serenity___ thank you , that looks so great!!! Did you buy the outfit from Simon to get it?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB said:
    LindaVB said:
    Yes it’s a megaphone 

@s@serenity___ thank you , that looks so great!!! Did you buy the outfit from Simon to get it?
    Yes I had most of the outfit so it was only 75 stars for me 😊
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @LindaVB I didn’t buy the outfit and got the free gift after the gig anyway 😊
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    i didnt buy the outfit and still got the megaphone afterwards!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hey everyone! So since it’s vip weekend, I have around 675 kstars saved up.. and I wanted to spend them on buying businesses.. what are some good businesses that I should own? I know the Paris Chiever is a good one. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @IrisChanel I came to ask as well. It's a lot for those items since they're kinda basic, well except the hat/hair. I don't have a hat like that. I have a very similar skirt and boots, and a top that isn't majorly different than that one. I think I'll pass on it.
    I couldn't find the boots, but the hair, tie and dress are available in the closet for 115 k-star in total (60 for the dress, 45 for the hair and 10 for the tie)
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @annalynnehoock
    the boots are available for 50 k-stars! they're actually thigh high boots, but i think there was a glitch where they were cut-off at the knee
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Myself and some other dolls on the discord noticed we were charged different amounts for the outfit. Mine was 115. I think it might depend on if you already owned the some of the items or not but if all 3 together cost 115, why were some people being charged 150-165?? 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @djladyjessi I don't think you can buy it after declining :(