🛍️ KK:H VIP Weekend Event 3/19/21 - Let's Shop Till We Win It All! 🛍️

Comments

• HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    Anybody buying the Miss Managed’s second outfit offer for 165 kstars?

THERE'S A SECOND OUTFIT?!? 🤦🏽‍♀️

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @lilviv 115 for the hair, tie, and dress and 50 k stars for the boots! Someone mentioned there’s a glitch with the boots and dress but they’re supposed to be these thigh highs I think 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @ViennaKKH and @deliqhted!! I declined the offer to buy the outfit and got the megaphone!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @ronniev ooh i see! i already had the boots. thank you! 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    So I got the dress already! I bought some businesses like the chiever in Paris, park in Seoul, perfumery in Lisbon, ice club, and ski resort! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My wining items  and now I have only 7kstars 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I’m probably one of the few who doesn’t like spending a ton of k stars for outfits Miss Managed wants us to wear like I think they should be earnable how the pop up shops have been, it’s so many k stars for outfits that we can hardly even wear 😭 at least we get a free handheld...
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    Hey everyone! So since it’s vip weekend, I have around 675 kstars saved up.. and I wanted to spend them on buying businesses.. what are some good businesses that I should own? I know the Paris Chiever is a good one. 
    I love the ski lodge and perfumery! The ski lodge I want to say gives you 7k stars and 5000 kash (I’m not 100% sure) once a week and the perfumery gives you 3 k stars and 12000 kash for a 3 hr event once a week 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My usual luck 😒
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

averykkh said:
    I’m not sure if it’s part of this weekend’s event or I just happened to get it, but was asked to go on a “special one time” date at Bel Air. It was supposed to be a one hour date, but took my entire 42 energy bar plus probably another 15 I had to go searching for. And I have the bonus heart. 😳 Glitch? Anyway, make sure you’re ready if you get this quest! 
    Oh my gosh same happened to me but it took like 60 energy for me which was so ridiculous? Like 1 hr dates take like, what, 13 energy? It’s crazy!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I spinned one kollection and got energy. Then I decided to chase gb items. I got a lot of energy and a couple of times kstars. But I think I did pretty good by spending 350kstars. I’m thinking to stop now and don’t go for a dress, I just gonna hope that hair accessories gonna be available for diamonds ☺️ 
    Dress is really pretty ❤️

iOS player 

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmyMimi I love how you’ve added the gloves 🥰
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    My game is having some issues, so I just lost 9 white dyes, and i didn’t even get the item i tried to dye):<
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited March 2021
    lilviv said:
    Myself and some other dolls on the discord noticed we were charged different amounts for the outfit. Mine was 115. I think it might depend on if you already owned the some of the items or not but if all 3 together cost 115, why were some people being charged 150-165?? 
    i believe it was four items that’s why! hair (45), bow tie (10), dress (60), shoes (50)? so that puts it at 165 if you have none of them. correct me if i’m wrong someone lol

edit: whoops someone already answered this sorry!!!
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2021
    To people who have the quest, where was your partner for the quest because I went to bel air and I don’t have the option to talk to my partner, so I can’t start the date.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Anyone else having this problem with the hat/hair from Simon's gig:
    I bought the outfit, i have the hat/hair on, but i can't see it in the kloset.... I've looked all over the place 10 times... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Thank you all for pointing out that Simon’s outfit was just closet items you saved me some stars!

I got energy and dye and the peacock thing I’m debating if I need to chase the dress or not.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Some outfits I got from the vip event! Got the black jumpsuit for free from the boxes! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    averykkh said:
    I’m not sure if it’s part of this weekend’s event or I just happened to get it, but was asked to go on a “special one time” date at Bel Air. It was supposed to be a one hour date, but took my entire 42 energy bar plus probably another 15 I had to go searching for. And I have the bonus heart. 😳 Glitch? Anyway, make sure you’re ready if you get this quest! 
    I don't have the bonus star so I JUST missed out on 5 starring the event. Did I miss out on anything good? 🤡
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

My first box was black dye, so i opened my free box + bought another one and got exactly what i wanted!💞
    How did you get a free box?
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I do NOT need any more dye. 😭