🛍️ KK:H VIP Weekend Event 3/19/21 - Let's Shop Till We Win It All! 🛍️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I managed to get to the VIP dress while still having more than half of the Kstars I started with thanks to how many times I picked a tile with 40 Kstars. In the next week or 2 I should be able to earn back more than what I spent thanks to an offer I'm getting through. 

Platform: Android

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I had to chase everything but I couldn't get the hair 😤
    I'm happy with what I got 🥰

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box, it's really beautiful! (forgot to screenshot) then I opened an extra box to get to the earnable shoes and got the feathers 😊

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I had a very successful chase this morning, with the hair in my free box, the tails (what I wanted most) second and the stars last.

now I’m trying for the dress, but the chase has been way less successful.

I tried ir again but got some ugly pants and dye, so I decided to wait a bit. I might keep chasing the dress even though I’ve already reached the VIP wine glass... goodbye stars.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Does anyone know why it’s not a double star weekend? 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Love ittt
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @rach89 it was double star weekend last weekend.
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I'll keep telling myself I don't need the dress 🥺

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Can anyone help please? I’ve had a call from my husband asking me to speak with him in Bel-Air then I had a message pop up stating it was a one-time date with some suggestive dialogue. I’ve gone to my bel air home and I can’t find where to speak to my
    husband he is in every room and just gives generic answers when speaking with him. Has anyone else had this? 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    Can anyone help please? I’ve had a call from my husband asking me to speak with him in Bel-Air then I had a message pop up stating it was a one-time date with some suggestive dialogue. I’ve gone to my bel air home and I can’t find where to speak to my
    husband he is in every room and just gives generic answers when speaking with him. Has anyone else had this? 

He’s gonna be outside ☺️
    iOS player 

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    jlr224 said:

He’s gonna be outside ☺️
    Thank you! I had somebody else waiting outside to speak with me which I’d been ignoring 😂
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I'M SO HAPPY!!! I spun the Vivid Sunset kollection... AND WON THE BUNDLE!!! That's the first time I've ever won a bundle, nevermind on the first spin!!! Thank you for helping me decide! 🥳
    Also, this was my gift box pick. I really wanted the dress or the feathers, but it's ok, I'm still very happy about the bundle! ☺

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I spent 400 stars on the gb and still don't have the peacock feathers🦚 on my main game! I love them, but it's the only item I don't have and it's so hard to pick the last item in a pallet. The dress is so beautiful originally and dyed in almost every color. I ended up FINALLY buying a storage kloset and cleared 250 items on one game and 310 on my other. Idk why I didn't buy it sooner lol.

I opened 6 boxes and  picked all the items on my side game and got 80 stars back. I dont own any businesses we can buy, so I think I may buy a couple.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    brom617 said:
    @rach89 it was double star weekend last weekend.
    I didn’t even notice I’m not as involved as I used to be🙈😂 thank you! 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Can someone show what the VIP dress looks like dyed? I feel like it's not worth it unless it dyes well
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hey dolls I need your help! I really want to reach the last earnable and I’m around 300kstars off. So far I’ve chased the gift box items and had one unsuccessful rounds and one successful (see pictures) I don’t want to chase the feathers since my chances of winning it an item are now low! What has everyone else bought? My kollections are not worth the spin either!
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Took 2 spins of Cloud Nine. And I got the bundle on my second spin 🙌🏼 And I got energy in my gift box lol. I want to chase the third VIP earnable. I love handhelds but do I really want to spend my kstars? 😩 also who can I contact I purchased the SYS triple threat and didn’t receive my kstars tickets or diamonds 😕 I was hoping to use extra tickets to at least get in third place for the TS eyes
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Here's the VIP dressed dyed. It's probably not all of them since I got tired of trying to keep track of them.
    Ilool
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Which is the best business to buy? I'm thinking either Chevier or the perfume business. 
    Agree...Chevier
    Like...Perfume business
    Lol... something else
    I voted Chevier - but you mean Paris right?  Toronto  Chevier is a boutique for the brand.  That's like the Brooklyn Salon, you go in and help customers.   Paris lets you design, manufacture  and sell Your  designs.  3 gigs earns 7 stars payout.  That's my vote. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Bought the drumsticks, skirt, dress and hairstyle.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    kadyyy said:
    Guys help pls. What's the best eyes/glam to buy from the kloset or vb?? Never bought any. The only eyes i have are from kollections. Thanks

First four are available for diamond. Last one you can get in the kloset for 120kstars 
    (first 2 are my faves 💕)
    Where can I find these first two eyes?
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    This isn’t purchased with k stars but it does give me k stars... and I told myself I’d never spend actually money on this game but... this is so cute and I love the hair/handheld (even though it’s festive) 😭

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Everything simon offered for the “new outfit” is in the kloset. The boots are just the kloset boots glitched to look shorter. 

Edit: I’m not sure why they tried to pass it off as new. 🌚