šŸ—³ļøšŸŽ¤ SYS Night at the Cabaret 3/18/21-Dress for Song Drink & Fun!šŸ¹šŸŽ¤

Comments

• pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Looks 5-8

Now that Iā€™ve found what gets me good scores I donā€™t care that Iā€™m over using the look, Iā€™m just happy Iā€™m getting good scores.
    Where is that sexy hair from???
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @pastizzi Itā€™s from a VIP event back in November 2019

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Not sure if on theme but I'm having funĀ 
    23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I finally got 50+ votes for one of my looks this sys event, woo!
    I'veĀ Ā been playing for about a year yet this is my first time EVER getting 50 or more votes.Ā  During sys events i usually get around 39-43 votes per outfit, every once in awhile I'll get 47 or 48 votes but that's not the norm.
    I've submitted outfits verrrrry similar to users who get 50+ votes for their looks yet I always get 39-43 votes. Its been very frustrating to get such mediocre scores no matter how on point my outfit is.
    I didn't really put much effort into this event so idk why all my outfits are scoring so much higher than normal. Im happy this sys is going well for everyone here, cheers!Ā 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Erm where have my looks gone
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2021

I had coffee with my stepdad and he helped with the first look :)Ā 

Here are two of my favorite dolls from my group:

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS

So all my looks have gone and itā€™s say i have 0 tickets and 0 on the timer, is this happening to anyone else? :(Ā 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Currently 5th in my group, behind 4 TB... Hope I can stay 5th šŸ¤žšŸ¼
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @scarley1999 try to fully close the game and reopen. Most of the time everything will turn back to normal
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
    mirthe said:
    @scarley1999 try to fully close the game and reopen. Most of the time everything will turn back to normal
    I have a few times!:( thatā€™s always my go to when something doesnā€™t load etc but itā€™s not workingĀ 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @scarley1999 hmm thatā€™s weird, donā€™t you have a small update for the app or something? I hope you wonā€™t lose a ticket because of it, maybe try to contact glu if nothing works or try to wait a little longer. I really hope everything will be normal again soon!
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Looks 6-8! Bittersweet to get a 60 because i already know my next score is going to be in the 30s now..
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • LimatosLimatos Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Looks 6,7 and 8!!! They all went pretty well, I'm surprised with the last one actually, i wasn't really expecting so much votes!Ā 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Such a bittersweet feeling. I havenā€™t scores a 60 in a long time, it was way before all this suspicious 60 to 30 scores. Glu just needs to admit it at this point lol the amount of evidence thatā€™s thereā€™s something going on is comical !

I can't believe that red looks got you 37 votes! It looks so gorgeous and hot! I really love it!Ā 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Glu am I a joke to you...... I can't get any more cabaret-y šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

@kadamisia Your looks are gorgeous as always! You definitely deserve way higher scores!šŸ’ž
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    naeusts said:
    This is getting RIDICULOUS! It's been weeks that I don't even reach 40 votes. I'm sick of this!Ā 

Still the same sh*t

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    My 4-7 looks
    Jokes on me bc I can't break the 43 score... Just wow
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    naeusts said:
    naeusts said:
    This is getting RIDICULOUS! It's been weeks that I don't even reach 40 votes. I'm sick of this!Ā 

Still the same sh*t

@naeusts Thatā€™s so unfair your looks deserve so much more! Theyā€™re amazing and on theme.
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    KkhElena said:
    My 4-7 looks
    Jokes on me bc I can't break the 43 score... Just wow
    @KkhElena Also unfair! Your looks are stunning doll āœØ I hope they start to pick up for you! šŸ„ŗ
  • VinessaVinessa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Guys, look at how cute everyone in my group looks! šŸ˜

Oh noĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.