Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Hello dolls!

This week I was sitting at my office at 5am (don't even ask...) and I realised that March is pretty much ending and that means.... you guess it. Kimiversary is coming to KKH pretty soon! ✨
You know I'm the Saving Queen and I can't miss this oportunity to help others with their kstars this year! Lately I wasn't playing much so maybe saving with all of you will help me to get back on track with KKH. You all did great job last Black Friday and I was SOO PROUD of you and how we managed to create such supportive group! 🥰 We still have plenty of time until June but we all know that the sooner the better for our wallets and kstars balance (lol). 

Our rules would be very similar to last project:
  1. We do weekly updates every Saturday/Sunday. Charts are done by amazing @Chqrlotte. 🥰
  2. You can join us at any time and any month! No need to ask, you're always welcome. 💕
  3. You can take 1 spin on new kollections and spend kstars to get free box durning VIP - it's totally fine and normal to do, just save the rest. ⭐️💰
  4. Kimiversary guide coming in next post! It'll be updated soon. (EDIT: FOR 2020 VERSION PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT) 
But wait a minute, I have some ☕ to spill. One little, purple birdie told me about coming improvements. Maybe that's another reason to save more kstars? We shall see.. 👀

Sooo.... Should we start with our first Sunday update tomorrow?! ✨ Because when it comes to June my only question is...
Are You Ready To Get Wild Lets Do This GIF - AreYouReadyToGetWild  AreYouReady LetsDoThis - Descubre  Comparte GIFs

iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
Prev13456735

Comments

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    This is exciting,this time I want to take better advantage of the anniversary,last year my savings were not so good,however now I have not spent on VIP events (at least for me the articles have not been good enough)
    🦋Happy next Kimiversary🦋
    -D98 🦋💌😘
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Ooo I can’t wait it’ll be my first Kimiversary so I’m very excited!😊
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    So keen to take part this time! I’m always forget to do my daily videos! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was going to suggest a thread because I figured it would make it easier to have self-control. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Yay! So excited for this and it’s great because I just got new businesses so I’ll be getting 161 kstars each week instead of 140.. so hopefully I can get more for kimiversary since I’m at 45 kstars right now.. been doing gigs like crazy to gain kstars. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i’m so excited i have to start saving my k stars 😫
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I’ve always loved this project. Seeing the progress in everyone, lifts my spirits. So I guess I’ll start coz it’s already Sunday where I say:p. All the best you all!♥️ 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    My savings so far,ready to prepare for Kimiversary 
    🦋🥳

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @LydiaKKH is back ! 🤩✨🙌
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited March 2021
    GUIDE FOR KIMIVERSARY 2020 by @tessisthebest
    *Long post warning*
    Kimiversary Guide:
    -Kimiversary is the annual celebration of the game, since it launched June 2014

If everything runs the way it did last year (remember Glu likes to add new things or mix things up all the time), then this is the timeline to expect (thank you @kokokokonut for your calender):

June 25: 
    - Weekly sys (hopefully celebration themed)
    -Bonus K stars start, from Thursday to Sunday 
    -50% Flash sale of closet items, except bridal, quest specific items, and a few other exclusions
    -Throwback sale: Selected items from past years are available for purchase, however they are NOT 50% off, that is only regular closet items, and they are extremely expensive. 

*Here are last years throwback items offered during Kimiversary, thank you @AliBryant for the pictures. These items will NOT be discounted, the prices you see is what to expect. These are last years items, so this year will be different, however there might be some from last year offered this year. All items offered are at least a year old, usually more, and are items from weekend events, and the old format of sys. Fashion goals, Kollections, and sys items from the new format are all not included.

June 26-28:
    -weekend event, most likely professional
    -K star for each 5 star rating offer (just like a vip weekend)
    -Kimiversary boxes, that stay available for several weeks, and include past Kimiversary items, and a couple new ones as well. 
    Picture credit goes to @LindaVB for her wonderful encyclopedia:

Now for the tips:

-Save as much as possible from now until Kimiversary. 1000 k stars sounds like a lot, but you will be disappointed that you didn't save at least that much. 
    -If you plan on buying stars, wait until Kimiversary! You will get double the amount, so if you purchase the $100 deal, you will get 2500 stars instead of 1250. *Note: last year we had some issues with people only getting the usual amount, not double, so make sure your screen shows the doubled number before purchasing.
    -If you are going to buy stars, then try to get itunes or google play store gift cards, there are some great sales where you can get a $100 gift card for $70-80. I believe costco is still a great place to go for gift cards, but don't quote me on that. 
    -Breathe. When the throwback items are added to the closet, and the closet items are half off, you will want to buy everything. Remember that there are weekend gift boxes, and that you might never use certain items. 
    -Don't buy Kimiversary boxes. Limit yourself to one or two if you really want an item, but you will have about three weeks after Kimiversary is over to buy boxes. Wait until the next vip weekend to buy them. Throwback items will leave the closet Sunday night, the boxes will be there until after vip. 

Now for my newer players:
    -Spend your stars wisely. I know there will be so many cool items to choose from, but some items you will literally never wear again. Even if you will wear it every day, like the gs lips, is the pricetag worth it? Are you willing to spend 180 stars on lips instead of ten closet items? Ask yourself these questions, and take your time buying items. You will regret making impulse decisions later. 
    -Spend a maximum of 500-600 stars on throwback items. Focus on hairs, dresses, and handhelds, as these will be the most useful for sys's. I hate to limit creativity, but pick items that a lot of dolls have, and wear. The umbrella is cool, but you won't use it as often as the silver dress. If you are not sure what items will be useful, ask in the thread. Use this event to build up your closet, and use diamonds to get those special items that are a little weird in a few months, or wait until Black friday for more throwback items. 
    -Spend the rest of your stars on closet items. Throwback items are usually gorgeous, but they are extremely expensive. The 100 stars you spend on one throwback hairstyle can buy you at least 4 closet items. Focus on handhelds, shoes, dresses, and hairstyles.
    -Start with the throwback items first and then spend the rest on closet items. I just said that, but the order is important. You are going to run out of stars fast. It will be so much easier to grind for closet items that are probably 20-50 stars than a throwback item costing 100 plus stars. 
    -Block out the weekend for the event. If you don't know how to do a three hour reality show in bel air with only 18-19 energy, ask now so you can purchase enough clothes for the bonus star. Even if you don't have a lot of stars, you can grind during the weekend and purchase more clothes. 

Kimiversary is such a fun time in the game and on the forum. There are so many things to buy, and everyone has fun. Remember though that a lot of people on the forum have been playing for a long time. They have saved up for months now, and they already own the "useful items." They are going to be spending on items that they personally love, not necessarily items that you will wear often, or that will score well in sys. If you don't know what items are most useful to buy, just ask, there are a lot of people who will help you. 

Now this guide is based off last year, and the previous Kimiversaries as well. New things can be introduced, and old things can be taken away. In addition, Kimiversary is such a big event, so I tried my best to include everything, but if anyone else has other tips or advice they want added, let me know. No matter what, we are going to have a great Kimiversary, so save save save, and I can't wait to celebrate with everyone in less than two weeks!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • jennyb86ukjennyb86uk Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I really hope that there’s going to be a lot of cool throwback handhelds available. They’re my favourite part of the game, and really pull together a sys look. Hoping for a microphone, and various drinks, as well as the little bird that I was devastated to miss out on.  
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I really hope I can complete some full looks this year. Last Kimiversary a few seperates were available in the TB sale without the matching top or bottom...

Anyways I’m excited to be a part of this again! ✨😍
    iOS player | lvl 34 | english isn't my first language (NL) | ✨🌸BE KIND🌸✨
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Omg yes, thank you! My spending has been a little (i.e. a LOT) out of control lately so I need the moral support so save up those stars 🤡
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Yay! So excited for this and it’s great because I just got new businesses so I’ll be getting 161 kstars each week instead of 140.. so hopefully I can get more for kimiversary since I’m at 45 kstars right now.. been doing gigs like crazy to gain kstars. 
    Whaat how do you get so many kstar each week? :o
  • Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I spend most of my savings chasing the peacock feathers this weekend (with no luck 💔) so this is the motivational support I need rn!😄 Do you guys know of a thread of what businesses to invest in? 
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    @Whats_ur_sign this thread should be helpful! ✨

communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433011/kkh-business-properties-fact-sheet/p1

iOS player | lvl 34 | english isn't my first language (NL) | ✨🌸BE KIND🌸✨

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    How do you get 161 kstars each week??
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Can someone explain to me what kimiversary is as this is my first one:) 
    @scarley1999 It's basically the anniversary of the game and you can get stuff on sale during the weekend just like BF sales at the end of November. 

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Yay this is so exciting! I joined last April, but I must have missed last year's Kimiversary cos I can't remember anything from it haha. Anyway, here are my savings so far!

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

I've never done this before and I'm a little late to the game but hopefully posting will hold me accountable for saving from here on out. So, when is Kimiversary?
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • chelschels Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Can someone explain to me what kimiversary is as this is my first one:) 
    Exactly what is it and what are we saving for?
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I think I'll have to join cause I have no self-control whatsoever lol
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Hope I can control myself 🙌🏽
  • Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @kate_parker love your look! Gives me Renaissance queen😍

But what happened to your game? How come you only have 1 fan? 😱 Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm pretty new to kkh
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @kate_parker love your look! Gives me Renaissance queen😍

But what happened to your game? How come you only have 1 fan? 😱 Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm pretty to kkh
    Thanks!! 🥰
    It's because I reach the #1 and did the Comeback, so I lost my fans. When we do this, it's possible to have more energy in stock (+3/comeback) and also a new outfit
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i’m actually so excited for kimiversary this year! 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh