🛍️ KK:H VIP Weekend Event 3/19/21 - Let's Shop Till We Win It All! 🛍️

Comments

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Didn’t intend on getting all the way to the dress but I wanted to treat myself to new eyes 😍 I love the eyeshadow on these 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Spent 590 Kstars chasing the GB 💔💔 ( didn't get the hair ) 

I love everything 😍
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Here's the VIP dressed dyed. It's probably not all of them since I got tired of trying to keep track of them.
    Ilool
    I loved those eyes so much! Where are they from? @DelphineGarnier
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @naeusts they’re from the closet - 120 kstars ☺️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @naeusts Someone already answered, but yes they're in the kloset. I got them during the last sale but I don't know if you actually want to wait for the next sale to get them since it's a couple of months to go.
    Platform: Android

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Only 1 diamond left for me but I’ve been dying to have this kollection in rotation, I’m happy that diamond collections at least don’t give you dye/energy but it’s even harder to win items... tried styling with this hair, a bit hair but I love it! I know this isn’t k star related but I just wanted to share!

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    This isn’t purchased with k stars but it does give me k stars... and I told myself I’d never spend actually money on this game but... this is so cute and I love the hair/handheld (even though it’s festive) 😭

I have this fashion goals and I thought I would use it a lot, but I mostly just use the handheld unfortunately and the dress doesn’t score too well for me :( 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Finally got the highlight with my kstars! ✨ My doll is getting closer and closer to how I want her to look 😍 I’m on track to get one of the diamond lips this SYS as well, so fun ☺️

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @DaisyJ your doll looks so cute 🥰 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @DaisyJ your doll looks so cute 🥰 

@YoMomma Tysm 🥺🥺🥺 Your doll is stunning and your looks slay every time 😍
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I so regret trying to chase the peacock tail. Got two basic GB items and then the hair accessory which is lovely but the item I really wanted wasn’t even in the box. 😭  Bye bye k-stars! Also don’t even have enough stars left to reach the next VIP handheld 😅
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I spend all the stars I had and won he first two items. And had points over for the third one. Then I bought more stars and opened 2 boxes so another 80k stars gone and the points havent moved. I senda msg to support bcs I didnt win the glass. They said its bcs of my internet... I am so sad

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Well, I didn't have the most successful chase 😅 Wanted the hair accessory and the tail, got the accessory in my first box

I wish the 40 stars we pick would add to our account simultaneously so we can pick another box while we're at it. @KalindaKing can you please pass this on to the team? Because I'd have picked the tail if they did add at once without having to close the tab

My usual go-to box had the hair but alas, it's okay

This morning's try

Now I'm 20 stars away from the glass, thank to the 40 stars I picked ☺️
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Bought the hair with the top hat for this SYS, opened loads of boxes 🙈 didn’t manage to get the dress, but I think the peacock feathers go
    nice with this dress I already had. I also spun one collection, got the necklace in the bottom pic and bought the Brooklyn Hair Salon. 
    Very successful VIP weekend 🥳
    Hope your all having a happy shopping weekend ❤️
    @haylee7 ooh thank you for letting me know! I still was on the fence of purchasing it because I wanted the hair/handheld more than anything 😭
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    I don't normally spin Kollections unless I absolutely love all of the items and have a lot of k-stars, but w/ it being a VIP Weekend, I thought I'd give some of the cute Kollections in my rotation a go (forever dreaming about the Baby Blue Kollection that has not been in my rotation since it was released 😭)!

Sad I didn't get the Cloud Nine and Shimmer & Sheen bundles, but ah well! I hit the 500 k-star limit for the VIP Weekend earnables!
    I'm happy I got that gorgeous dress in the Kosmic Queen Kollection - the pyramid purse would have been lovely to win too 🤩 

She/Her
    Android
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    All the goodies I got from this weekend!

I opened 5 giftboxes, including the free one, and got everything but the hair piece! Which I could definitely do without. 2/5 boxes were basic items, which I’m not too mad about.
    That’s it for me! Hope y’all enjoy your weekend!💞
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Got this(: would’ve wanted the dress but glad to get something that is not dye or energy 

edited March 2021
    Can someone show me the peacock dress dyed but without the feathers in the back ? Debating on going after it 😗💞
    edit: adding words
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    @Jayy_kkh hope this helps! ✨
    iOS player | lvl 34 | english isn't my first language (NL) | ✨🌸BE KIND🌸✨
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I opened 6 more boxes, but I guess I'm just not supposed to have that GB dress. I'm stopping here because I wasn't going to go below 200 Kstars, which I did now anyway...

At least I got the cute hair accessory in the very last box.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Kollection - classy & sassy - shoes, lavish in lace- energy, purple posh - bundle and jumpsuit 
    GB Chase - free energy, hair accessory, daily purse, energy, 5 back dye, kstars, hair, dress 
    simons outfit- dress, bow tie, hair

MarLouise said:
    @Jayy_kkh hope this helps! ✨
    Thank youu 💞💞
    110 k stars away from getting the handheld and I only had 78 so I spun a few kollections and... just won shoes... a bit sad I cant get the wine glass as I’ve been dying for it 😭 I guess I’ll have to start saving up again for the next vip weekend 💔

• kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

Really off topic but do you own this dress? Does it score well for you? 
    Cause I really love it but whenever I submit it during sys it scores bad so I hardly wear It :/
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kkhjulia it scored well for me in some sys
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @kkhjulia it's not my best scoring gown but it's been scoring well for me for some themes! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***