🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Newsletter please!!!!!!
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    This is what should be available for diamonds. 

If I wasn’t diamond broke I would so get that second to last hair and the pink hair dye 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • VinessaVinessa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

Are you excited about SYS themes for zodiac signs?

No lol haha what's this?  
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

Are you excited about SYS themes for zodiac signs?

It’s time to shine Libras♎️♎️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited March 2021
    There are so many items that I was waiting for to be available this update! The purple coat, the green jacket, the black lace top, the chained pants... Im excited!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I need to have more self control with saving diamonds since the last couple of updates made things I wanted available for diamonds, but if any of them are part of the next sale, I'm getting them during that since diamonds are hard to save.
    Platform: Android

• jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the makeup palette quest be in this update?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Anyone knows when next sale gonna be?
    iOS player 

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I believe the next sale will be on Kimversary in June ❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts

In the next update, you can continue to get a free item at the end of the weekly quests! You can look forward to spending time with your baby at a photo shoot, which will be cute.

We’re introducing Show Your Style themes based on zodiac signs! For example, there will be an event to celebrate Aries season and you’ll be encouraged to wear orange and red because it’s a fire sign.

The Get This Look feature will become available for men and you can shop from about 1,000 past event items! Women will also be able to buy more types of items from the voting booth, such as makeup and accessories.

what about more hair and haircolors?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    I believe the next sale will be on Kimversary in June ❤️
    Thank you 🌸
    iOS player 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited March 2021
    IzzaBee said:

Omg this means that I’ve been playing for a year now 😍🥵
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Are we gonna be getting this guitar this update? 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Please make the newer but old weekend events available! Like ones from a few months ago or last year! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    the only cute look was the silver laquan smith inspired outfit.
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited March 2021

@pristineperson i guess instead of give us a guitar, they decide to give us a tamborine. That dress is the one that appear in show stopping box for rockstar SYS theme right?

@pristineperson i guess instead of give us a guitar, they decide to give us a tamborine. That dress is the one that appear in show stopping box for rockstar SYS theme right?
    With the theme of the whole weekend it does make sense that it should have been released then, but it could be coming out in the April update, but hopefully it comes out cause I actually love it!
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts

In the next update, you can continue to get a free item at the end of the weekly quests! You can look forward to spending time with your baby at a photo shoot, which will be cute.

We’re introducing Show Your Style themes based on zodiac signs! For example, there will be an event to celebrate Aries season and you’ll be encouraged to wear orange and red because it’s a fire sign.

The Get This Look feature will become available for men and you can shop from about 1,000 past event items! Women will also be able to buy more types of items from the voting booth, such as makeup and accessories.

what about more hair and haircolors?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts

With the theme of the whole weekend it does make sense that it should have been released then, but it could be coming out in the April update, but hopefully it comes out cause I actually love it!
    @pristineperson i hope so! It looks cool with the fire effect
  • dp111dp111 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Am I the only one that has only been able to watch 10 daily videos? I'm a free player on iphone
    edited March 2021
    kkh_kylie said:
    IzzaBee said:

Oh My God !!! Look at the hairstyles and details of the clothes of that update !!!! It’s wow 
    Why are we getting low quality items now ?
    I agree the detail is very nice, Early 2020 had such amazing detail and quality for both Show Your Style and Weekend Events imo.
    But I think we are getting low quality items now because Glu would rather put the more detailed and special outfits in Diamond Kollections or TrendSetters. 
    Because the new Show Your Style and huge amount of Diamond kollections, they are making at least 100 items total in 1 update, they need to quit doing that cause the quality for weekend event items are crap.
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Do we know when the update is coming out?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the whole Astrology theme idea.  Can't wait for Gemini,  I wonder how they'll do the Twins. :)   But I love Aries, then Taurus, T@iamkoko

I’m hoping for an early week opening.  I haven’t heard it’s not tomorrow, so that could be taken as a positive @iamkoko. Let’s all hope really hard for tomorrow.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @thesweetone Omg but why is that me though? I totally ignored all the events and only really started doing them a lot in May 2020, but the amount of regrets I have about that cause it’s hard getting diamonds.
    I really hope there isn’t ShowStopping Style boxes with this update, Get those Diamond Killers out of here! 😫
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    IzzaBee said:

Oh My God !!! Look at the hairstyles and details of the clothes of that update !!!! It’s wow 
    Why are we getting low quality items now ?
    As someone who remembers the threads for these and the sys around this time... people,were complaining about quality of items then too. Specially how dull the red dress is. And how static the hair looked that went with it.
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)